I'm already redpilled enuogh to know that most of atheists are moraless cunts that worship themselfs and self-joy...

I'm already redpilled enuogh to know that most of atheists are moraless cunts that worship themselfs and self-joy. But let me ask you Sup Forums. Do there are more good Nationalist atheists that support religious values ?

Attached: Christian Pepe.jpg (600x600, 68K)

>religious values
literally just being a normal human being with any kind of moral

most polls indicate that atheists tend to vote 70-30 Leftist.

Attached: IMG_9752.png (1136x640, 1016K)

>Do there are more good Nationalist atheists that support religious values ?

Attached: 1516837929363.jpg (221x250, 7K)

>DUDE ATHEISTS ARE BASED XDDD

they're literally more left wing than jews

Attached: IMG_8229.png (1136x640, 193K)

idk how much I support specific "religious values" but I'm willing to tolerate them in order to have a chance of not letting in the entire 3rd world

Go back to school, wojtek and learn some proper english. You're embarrassing us.

>i need a religion to realize that stealing is bad

Chuj ci w dupę. Obrazek nierelatywny

Attached: Ed Edd n Eddy Nigger.png (450x420, 236K)

>bragging about voting for mccain
American christians only vote for republicans because they serve israel.

>m-MUH israel
>still completely ignoring the fact that atheists are left wing faggots

...and here is another retarded atheist.

...and here is another retarded religious person

Atheists can do anything whatever do its right or wrong. They don't have any moral codex such as The Ten Commandents in Christianity

I love how you atheist shitheads don't realize every culture has been saturated with religious values since their inception and it is almost literally impossible for you to live a life without influence from religious values.

This

There is a key difference between normal atheists and loud Reddit neckbeard social retards who are desperate for attention and will eventually become (((catholic)))

Well, "christian values" are literally just rehashed plato and aristotle.

My sides user. I didn’t even catch that

And ?

I’m right wing and atheist

Your religious values come from a non-religious source to begin with.

Atheists are scum, all those leftist fags are atheists.

HEIL JESUS AND HEIL HITLER

all your jokes are belong to us

I'm not religious, i'm a agnostic, however i'm strongly right-wing

Too much of Christian cannon cannot explain any happenings outside of a small part of the Middle East. Whether or not a god exists it is certainly not the Christian one and morals are societal not religious

Being right wing is a sign of sanity. Plenty of Christians are left wing faggots

jak to sie zdarzylo ze urzywasz rosiskij "chuj"?

You really think the ancient greeks were non religious? Whewlad. I mean it's not like Plato or Aristotle argued the existence of God ever right?

>I'm already redpilled enuogh to know that most of atheists are moraless cunts that worship themselfs and self-joy.
being indoctrinated into a religion, isn't red pilled user.

>HEIL JESUS AND HEIL HITLER
When will the memeflags learn?

Co kurwa ?

They don’t. Hence the memeflag

They weren't christian nor jewish, that's for fucking sure.

it's protoslavic word

>They don't have any moral codex such as The Ten Commandents in Christianity
What are you talking about, user? There are fourteen commandments, not ten.

I would say I am atheist and I respect those with other beliefs than that of my own, I am also more right than I am left. sure atheists may be on average more left but that doesn't mean they all are.

sam ty kurwa wypierdolony polaku
uczyj sie angelskiego durniu
damn... you made me remember your language! fucking asshole

When your neckbeard shines through.

> every culture has been saturated with religious values since their inception
not christian or jewish. religious values. Dont be such a fucking neckbeard.

Athiest, centrist, nationalist here. Would rather be under Christian law then Jew or Muzzie

The swastika isn’t a meme, I’m sorry my great grandfather helped to take over your weak country in less than a month don’t get upset not your fault

This is an often made mistake theism is about belief while being agnostic (or not) is about what knowledge.

Ale się zesrał xDDDDDDDD

Attached: Trump Laugh.jpg (420x500, 62K)

Memeflags are memeflags user.

K fuck you

are you afraid of going back to posting in English?
don't be, we are a very forgiving bunch!

So we aren't even pretending we are talking about any religion but some magical concept of religion. I seriously never meet people who think like this outside of Sup Forums. Are you some kind of atheist ashamed he doesn't believe in God so you just believe in religion as a concept?

Yup. Just don’t do shit you have to feel guilty about or lie about.

Don’t be angry just don’t use a memeflag. Unless it turns out you’re a bong or a Brazilian.

so killing kikes and niggers is actually OK? I was having some doubts, but now...
thanks user, gotta go!

Somebody is mad :^)

If you had good parents, deep down you’ll know what’s right and wrong

The thread is about religious values you fucking neckbeard holy shit. Stop being so mad at God.

nah, my dear polack, I'm definitely not mad.
you were the mad one on this, starting off with
>co kurwa
ok, then I certainly know. because that guilt and restrain was put in my brain not by parents but by religion

That's a pathetically inadequate explanation. What if the parents are "good" by society's definition but not by Christian standards?

I'm not mad at God. What even are "religious values". There is no such thing. To have some kind of universal "religious values" you would need to take all values from all religions and put them toghether.

If you need religion to not be a dick, then you’re probably just an asshole.

And if you do that, it boils down to just a few things that are just called being a decent human being.

So in essence you are admitting that religion taught us to be decent human beings? Thank you.

>If you need religion to not be a dick
As has been stated before, all your morals and values are rooted in religion. You cannot escape this unless you live in the woods for your entire life.

>most of atheists are moraless cunts
Christians are incarcerated at higher rates than atheists.

>So in essence you are admitting that religion taught us to be decent human beings? Thank you.
What religion? Aztec religion? Do i need to cut your heart out or the world will end?

I would assume the religion of your country you dumb fucking idiot. Holy shit am I talking to a child?

Like I mean turns out they all serve a similar purpose of teaching us not to be assholes and offering a glimpse of that immutable source greater than ourselves.

Uh, ye, i mean, i'm an atheist, i don't believe in the existance of a God, but i see the value in it, i am in favor of virtuall any religion out there , with the exception of the muslim ones

Like 90% of atheists i know are mostly apolitical, the other 10% are far left shitheads.

Attached: IMG_3941.png (922x882, 60K)

He's sperging out, but the point is that societies require what you might call 'the god principle'. People need to believe that a god or group of gods exist that punish the wicked and reward the righteous. Otherwise, even if you can rationally argue for a good moral system from a position of atheism, it won't have mass appeal.

wrong. Niggers are the most incarcerated group and they aren't typically Christian, nice larp though faggot.

ANTI-CHRISTIAN POSTS ARE SHILL BLUES NEW ATTEMPT AT D&C

IGNORE
SAGE

Yeah, religion can be a great way to convince people to at least try to act decent when you don't have any sort of power to enforce the rules. But when it comes to the brass tax how many thievs religion stopped from stealing shit lately? Prisons have higher procentage of believers than outside world.

>Board makes a conspiracy out of literally everything if there is even a shred of doubt
>Yes, the magic sky man is real though anything else is degenerate!

The absolute fucking state of this board sometimes.

What the fuck is a Bolivia

>wrong. Niggers are the most incarcerated group and they aren't typically Christian, nice larp though faggot.
99% of the American prison population is Christian, compared to 80-85% of the general population.

>do there are more?

>Niggers are the most incarcerated group and they aren't typically Christian
u wot m8

I dunno but its flag looks delicious.