What is Rem's appeal?

What is Rem's appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65898343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You tell me.

She's literally subaru's slave after the mabeast shit in the forest.
She's betafag bait with no real personality other than sucking subaru's butthole no matter what he does.

Petite frame with big tits

She got a boob job

Comfiness, femininity, cuteness.
The prospect of a life with a gentle, loving wife, raising kids and growing old together.
However, you will never have a Rem.

>sucking subaru's butthole
This reminds me of how much I want more rimjob doujin for this series.

Unconditional sincere love. Other than that she doesn't really have any redeeming qualities though.

Who cares. I jack off to her because she's hot. That's all that matters, OP.

bland, non-threatening ISFJ doormat for otaku to pretend they have someone who cares for them

That's what waifufags enjoy. If she remained an antagonist, she wouldn't be as popular as she is now and Emilia would've probably be everyone's favorite by now. Betafags loves doormat girls.

My waifu isn't like that :(

That's funny. The Emiliafags I've seen consider Rem to be better the more she looks like a doormat, and were upset with how mean she was when Rem wasn't being a doormat.

Yandere meme girl who doesn't kill anyone you care about.

>[Spoiler?]
Yup, welcome to the anime/otaku culture where the confident girl is considered as a "slut" or a "bitch" and where the submissive girl that always depends on the MC is considered the "best". The more likely the girl is to suck a dick on command, the more likely she'll be the most popular. This community is filled with pathetic betas, it's sad.

>muh strong independent wymyn
You really sound like cucks.

/thread.

You don't know what cuck means, betafag.

It was from the early threads. In the novels, Rem is generally depicted as more cunning, proactive, and mentally abnormal. The common Remfag complaint in nipland is actually that the anime made her look too passive and submissive. But for some people, trying to drug someone's tea to lower their inhibitions is "creepy", and faking your death to emotionally blackmail someone into admitting they love you is "mean".

I simply like blue hair in general

Go back.

They are reddit cucks who don't have the self respect and confidence to believe they can be Emiliafags.

I like how she helped Subaru out of his bind. She made him see some worth in himself, turned down his offer to run away even though she could, got him to stop loathing himself plus her confession was cute.
Subaru and Amelia didn't have moments this heartful and emotional.

this

I have a soft spot for crazy girls.

People don't hate confident girls. People hate girls who actually act like bitches all the time and always seem like they have a shoe up their ass.

Believe it or not, even in the real world that's how it is. A person is more likely to get liked by someone if they're nice and not constantly bossy and confrontational. It's fine every now and then but when they're like that 24/7 then it's a no-go.

I prefer Ram

nice pits

Just be careful with that knife, k?

Prettiest girl.

There are 2 big reasons

Shhh
People who think that are either subs who are defending their doms, or unironic bitches irl and can't see why people hate them.

Give them enough rope to hang themselves and watch them twist in the wind.

She's cute when she's angry, isn't she?

Im lesbian for this.

Thx user.

Can you please stop fighting and continue to post rem (ram is welcome too)?

artist pixiv pls

What are they looking at?

I think the mirror tells you the answer to that.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65898343

How silly of me I thought that was the door frame the first time

>hard working
>bunch of hobbies
>playful
>trashtalker
>good cook
Dunno about you but I find these traits attractive.

She´s a powerless girl that cant compare with Subaru massive power or Emilia magic.
She´s a fucking maid with zero motivation or goals.

like a real person

I want rem to sit on my face

t.shounenfag

Let's see

>Ultra hot body
>Loves you so much she would die for you
>Is still willing to die for you even after you reject her
>Comes with cute another hot sister that bullies you

Rem and Ram at the pool.

That's pretty much perfection.

Yeah, but he forgot the Oni snusnu.

Nothing special really, just a babby's first "waifu".

If that's true then why are tsunderes always hated on here? They're not constantly confrontational as they have "dere" moments like their archetype's name suggest. Your theory is bullshit, the moment a girl acts confrontational, she's labeled a bitch in this community.

Priscilla isn't a bitch 24/7 but because of that one scene, she's seen as worst girl. Betafags are just afraid of women being confrontational in the slightest. Pathetic.

I like most girl
Emilia is beautiful
Rem is cute and cool
Crusch is handsome

Waifubait.

Blue hair

She is a meido.

>why are tsunderes always hated on here?
Plain wrong.

A maid costume.

That hardly makes her any worse.

True. I honestly don't understand why Remfags are triggered by that term. It just means that their waifu is very popular.

there is no bait

I honestly had a really hard time deciding between the two when I first watched
Rems great, stacked, subservient
but Ram has that snappy personality thats hot as hell

Rem automatically wins though because shes not stuffing clown cock every night

>but because of that one scene
It may not be 24/7 but her bitchiness is pretty fucking high

Bait here just means she is doing very good as being a waifu. It doesn't just have negative connotation.

Roswaal has his own waifu already. He will let Ram go at some point.

Rem cute

Then let's make this clear
Beako is the finest daughterubait
Otto is the greatest brobait
Subaru is the ultimate husbandobait

Cuckquean potential.

Who's Rem?

Yes. Everything about the series is escapism. Well except Emilia because she's the most flawed character out of them all.

Emilia would be subpar flawbait.
The most flawed character is Ferris

posting unappreciated best girl

She will never get a chance to meet her uncle.

Emilia keeps on improving so she definitely isn't flawbait or similar shit. She's actually the most realistic and down-to-earth character in this series. Next is Subaru but he's become a cheap husbando bait because of Rem. Seriously, words cannot describe how much I hate Rem and how she ruins a series that had so much potential.

She'll still be used goods.

>down-to-earth
Definitely not, it's actually art of her charm

*supposed to be part

i want to violently rape loli crusch and ruin her chances at becoming a bride!

Her personality is more important, purityfag.

wow your the biggest autist ive ever seen

She spoonfeeds the MC love and everyone on this board is desperate for a relationship so they attach to Rem. Its okay, I also feel this way.

just my strikezone

Beta males wanting a submissive girl that loves them unconditionally

>
I love a girl who can kick my ass

>Rem
>submissive
when? where?

This

Are you the autistic Emiliafag from the last thread?
This proves again that your an retarded fag who fell for the real waifubait. The one who is only there because she looks pretty and is fucking useless in every other aspect. OH and the fact that shes a "hafuefu".

I love his butthurt, please don't scare him away. Seeing jealous Emiliafags who talk more about Rem than about Emilia makes me happy.

>>why are tsunderes always hated on here?
go back to plebbit fucking newfag

I find ironic that Remfags always claim they don't care about look and they love their waifu for her personality. Yet, they will always shit on Emilia's look every chance they get. Hypocrite much?

you gotta admit, she looks like a generic LN girl

She has no standards

It's because Emilia doesn't even have looks to back her up. Unlike Ram.

because Emilia looks like every other girl with silver/grey/white hair and yet Emiliafags think that she has a good design

because thats the only thing she has going for her

She doesn't look special I agree. But I couldn't care less about that.

you have no brain

>Yet, they will always shit on Emilia's look every chance they get.
Its easy why.
Its because being a "hafuefu" is the only personality trait she has. We only point out the blatant waifubait but you are too stupid to see it and focus instead on the ONE rival with the most characterization its kinda ironic.

I don't believe you. Emilia has literally nothing going for her. People who prefer her over the over girls are doing it because of her looks.

the only thing thats going for her and you dont care.
Why are you so obsessed about her then?
Please explain? I genuinely want to know what is so god about her when you take the only thing away she has?

Is Rem supposed to be a dom or a sub? I could never really pin her down as one or the other

She is though. Emilia actually has pretty frank personality and certainly won't murder you at drop of a hat.