What's happening here? why no one talk about Greece anymore? Did they paid theyir denbts?

What's happening here? why no one talk about Greece anymore? Did they paid theyir denbts?

Attached: 3646746812654867.jpg (318x159, 9K)

The creditors and media stopped talking about it because it was blackpilling Greeks too much and they were taking all of their money out of the banks and stopped spending money. This was contributing to the downward spiral.

We have one or two Greek threads every day actually. Most are made by the turkroach.

SHHEEEEEEEIIIITT

Attached: 1521372614354.jpg (315x315, 15K)

Attached: 1518557146376.png (936x1856, 1.45M)

It's pretty chill here, our servicemen caught a turd peasant passing the greek-turkish border.

>turd peasant passing the greek-turkish border.
ellina eimai, eki kartia

haha. pane mila ston Erdoganako sou, mostra

>tfw the town where I bought a house in Greece is now pretty much 50% Bulgarian

It's pretty hilarious how we're retaking lower Thrace by being out houses, it's been nearly a decade since the kikes decide that territory was Greek and you see Bulgarian flags there nowadays. Funny how the world works, is all.

Also I heard someone in Greece responded to Erdogan saying the "spiritual borders" of Turkey extend outside the country, said in our news your guy said your army will ensure they never extend any way but spiritually. If there's any sort of mobilization of Greece to Turkey you are guaranteed me to fight for you. I know it's not much, but if it comes to war I will sell everything I have and fight under any greek commander I have to.

BASED.

and what did they do to him? Do Germans go here to vacations?

Malaka.

Had to google what that means, no idea what you mean though

>asshole close to that

...ok?

I’m planning to go there this summer, any tips?

Islands are either shit or pretty expensive or too rural, although awesome. Most cities are way too warm in the summer. Dunno, probably avoid Chalkidiki cause its either pretentious fucks or Russians/bulgarians which might not be so nice to you.

Get a car.

No one cares about a shitty musical from the 70’s anymore.

>Not ok to fight udner greek command.
Isn't wanker the best english word for that?

Extend and pretend.

Greece has the only capable and experienced army, if we are fighting the turks I’d be fine with them leading the balkan effort.

Some shit about how a football team will evade the draft or something like that.

Yes, most of the money we sent to them has been paid back... oh wait. Wrong country. Greece you say? Nope, Greece has been bankrupt 5 times in the last 200 years and never paid anything back to anyone.

>take all of greeces money via the euro
>lend them money
>make them sell their entire country and economy
>money goes back into your banks
>call it an extension demand money anyway
>use euro scam to keep stealing theirs and everyone elses money

Yea greece is the bad guy here

based

>Yea greece is the bad guy here
If you knew anything about the Greek situation you would know all that freaking money is with the Greek elites now. Greece has the highest density of luxury cars in the Western world. It has the highest density of luxury villas. etc.

The banks took a 70% hit on Greek debt, by the way. And our banks only had a 40 billion exposure. The bailout money and TARP and other loans amount to 800 billion in money sunk into the money pit called the Greek corruption hole.

Attached: ab721a351d075b81c190c4a96d9c18f7--kdrama-indian-girls.jpg (736x776, 113K)

When do we get our half of the island back friend

Attached: IMG_3013.png (913x602, 1017K)

it mean wanker

Greece had those luxury cars, homes and oligarchy before anything happened. It is not related in any way to the debt. A vast amount of those cars and villas belong to eastern mafiosi.

>the banks took a hit

Bull fucking shit, you believe what the banks tell you? All the money of the greek debt went back into your country. If that money were truly lost itd literally collapse germany.

>800 billion sunk

Fucking kek, if 800 billion was lost do you think you would keep your budget, economy and salaries and see a fucking INCREASE? Moreover, if 800 fucking billion went to the greek oligarchy, wouldnt greece be literally the wealthiest country in the world just by virtue of that money being there? Jack squat of that money went to anyone but back to germany. It is being used to keep your welfare and salaries high so you’re docile and your system for importing shitskins operational.

Id say dont be a sheep and believe what the media tells you, but you’re german, you’re programmed to eat any shit the jews shove in front of you.

>half of the country is on gibmedats
>its germany's fault!

>eating up what the media tells you

First of all, half of greece is on gibsmedats cause YOU showered them with money during the cold war to keep a strong border and second of all, I am in no way implying Greece is innocent. Greeks are notorious uberjews and everyone, including them knows this. But Germany being indignant at Greece is beyond ridiculous, since they leech money from everyone east and south. Germany has zero right to complain about debts while the euro exists.

based bulgar

Attached: Krum_large.jpg (640x635, 91K)