Catholic Church runs a mental hospital near me

>Catholic Church runs a mental hospital near me
>also a school for retards
>beside the school is pretty big obelisk
Is the Catholic Church Masonic?

Attached: 20180306_150654-1-1.jpg (1610x1215, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsvIebLcnVI
youtube.com/watch?v=95urFTdWVtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OYrKYUb9ITE
youtube.com/watch?v=i_PyrUfsf0g&t=5364s
youtube.com/watch?v=uMgZJgAa5DA
b-ok.org/book/2171786/8d7a06
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you faggots even know what masons are or you just spew random words?

A mental hospital and a school for handicapped children. Some of the worst places to work at. I couldn't endure it for long.

Yes, obelisks are very Masonic. The second most senior Grand Lodge in the world is in Dublin City Centre along with the largest obelisk in Europe.

Did you ran out of the school you mentioned?

Stop bully

It can't be denied that that is a fucking huge obelisk to be """randomly""" placed in a suburb that just so happens to be the centre of mental health treatment in the country.

No, you are seriously retarded.
Why both catholics and masons love obelisks?
Egypt. Romans adapted them becouse they were symbols of ancient civilisation and just look nice. When you use an obelisk you are pointing back to the heritage going back to rome and further back to egypt. You show that you and your values come from the abyss of time and you dare anyone to stop you from reaching as far into the future.
Also masons pretty much started as an anti-catholic organisation.

Protip: not everyone that claims to be catholic is actually catholic

Wow I didn't know autistic factoids so I'm retarded but you're the mentally sound one for getting pissed off at someone on the internet who didn't read the same Wikipedia page as you. Nice.

This. The current pope.

*Man that claims to be the Pope

ftfy

Well, you could just grab a book from time to time instead of asking people on Sup Forums.
But sure. If you want a real answer here it goes:
Catholics are actualy masons. New masons that is becouse the old loges were infiltrated back in the '20 by mensheviks who in turn were just a cover for aleister crowley's satanic organisation.
As we all know crowley was a devout rosicrucians and a pupil of Count of St. Germain himself.

You should've taken the protip

>obelisks are very Masonic
Since when?

Don't even try to understand. I once meet a guy who tried to convince me that ichthys is masonic and satanic. There is no reasoning with insanity.

Freemasonry is rooted in ancient sun-phallus cults in the Middle East. These cults venerated the penis as eternal and divine, an idea that is inspired by rigor mortis, the penis becoming erect after a body is deceased. In Ancient Egypt, the obelisk was a representation of Osiris' missing penis after being killed by Set, and then being resurrected by Isis. The Washington Monument (Washington himself was a Mason) is a giant penis symbolizing the immortality of the American republic, much like how Osiris was resurrected without his penis.

The more you know.

Attached: 2767567986565.jpg (652x307, 46K)

Well, they made a gigantic one for washington and I think this pretty much closes the case

Dunning-Kruger is a helluva drug.
Just like here

just some fun guys having good times

Attached: masons2.jpg (712x400, 61K)

Tell us the location irishbro

>masons exist
Well, i'm utterly BTFO

>we just get together have good times

Attached: average joe.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

>I think this pretty much closes the case
Why?

Not all masons are jews, that's like thinking the police are 100% corrupt and awful because some of them are, or that newspapers are irredeemable because they are mostly jewed up, its a stupid knee jerk response for morons. There are masonic organizations that require you to be a christian to join, but none that require being a jew.

>we love fun book times

Attached: zohar sandy hook.jpg (970x629, 658K)

yes and satanic

>theGeorge Washington Masonic National Memorialis aMasonicbuilding and memorial located inAlexandria, Virginia, outsideWashington, D.C.It is dedicated to the memory ofGeorge Washington, the firstPresident of the United States and a Mason

Read a book some time you nigger tier idiot

That's not an obelisk, though (it also houses one of the few lateral elevators in the world). The obelisk is in DC.

The 9-11 happened on Tuesday.
Third day of creation.
This is when God put all waters into single ocean.
One ocean. One world
One world goverment!

Obelisks are the phallic symbol of osiris

Anyone partaking in secret organizations are expelled from the Church. All masons are satanists.

>thats not an obelisk

You wot m8, I know the obelisk and the (((memorial))) are two diferent things

>Anyone partaking in secret organizations are expelled from the Church
Nope. Only those partaking in those which seek to harm the church.
>You wot m8, I know the obelisk and the (((memorial))) are two diferent things
Then why did you imply one was made for Washington?

You mean are the Masons Catholic?

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

You and half the other anons in this thread need to read a fucking book once in a while holy shit

>Dublin Lodge is second most senior
Sauce?

Who do you think they made the DC obelisk for, m8

Ok, what books do you recommend?

>Anyone partaking in secret organizations are expelled from the Church.
No it's not. Where did you even got this shit from? Monkey said it to you before you ate it?

>Dublin Weekly Journal of 26 June 1725
England is the only one older, being 1717 (or 1721 if you're a conspiracy theorist).

Because raiding Egypt was very popular at the time.

What are masonic buildings for? Ton of them here in my hometown in the Midwest. We also use to have a huge Russian Jew population, but a lot of that disappeared and our downtown is mainly abandoned now. Our population has been at a stalement since the 1920s, at 80,000 residents.

Asterix en Obelix

>Who do you think they made the DC obelisk for, m8
Becouse of massive boner that fucking everyone at the time had for ancient egypt? There is a reason why they call it egyptomania.

becouscous

>What are masonic buildings for?
Masonic meetings. Used to be a greater density of members, since it was the only place you could get a drink after hours. So they build a shittonne of buildings.

The Jesuits who run the RCC are Masonic (also Luciferian). A Catholic-run home for handicapped kids that features an obelisk is borderline - if not outright - pizza central.

>hurr durr the Pope isn't Catholic
>hurr durr I'm more Catholic than the Pope
Official Roman Catholic Church teaching is that the Pope is equal to Jesus on Earth, and has complete authority over everyone and everything. This is what Roman Catholicism has taught long before Vatican II and the current Pope. Your problem is you can't accept that Roman Catholicism is obviously a false church in the face of overwhelming evidence because you can't admit that you hitched your wagon to the wrong horse. It's not too late to repent.

Attached: IMG_3643.png (922x920, 841K)

>illiterate cretins can't into basic occultism.

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 40K)

Anything about the history of the knights templar is a good start

DAS
RITE

Attached: upj-r4b2rt_b1l2s.jpg (553x705, 106K)

Catholics are forbidden from joining the masons. That obelisk is probably a monument to the priest that started the place, and a place to pray a rosary. Walk up to it and look, pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsvIebLcnVI
youtube.com/watch?v=95urFTdWVtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OYrKYUb9ITE
youtube.com/watch?v=i_PyrUfsf0g&t=5364s
astrotheology

Hey, irishman. You have been in every thread being an obnoxious cunt. kys already

"TheCatholicChurchhas declared that she considers thosesocietiesillicit and forbidden which (1) unite their members for the purpose of conspiring against the State or Church; (2) demand the observance of secrecy to such an extent that it must be maintained even before the rightfulecclesiasticalauthority; (3) exact anoathfrom their members or a promise of blind and absolute obedience; (4) make use of a ritual and ceremonies that constitute themsects." (Archbishop Katzer, 20 Jan., 1895)

>Catholics are forbidden from joining the masons
By the letter of the law, that's not the case.
And either way, it never slowed down any Catholic from joining.

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Are you trying to dox yourself?

There was a US Senate insider user who came on here a few months ago claiming that the Royal Order of Jesters, an off-shoot of the Masonic Shriners organization, was involved in pizza, especially within the DC metro elites such as the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMgZJgAa5DA

>t. havent read cum ex apostolatus oficio

"These most
crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall
and bitterness the Church, the Spouse of the
Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her
most sacred possessions. ''In the Holy Place itself'',
where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter
and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world,
they have raised the throne of their abominable
impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the
Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered. (Part of the St Michael prayer, Pope Leo XIII)

Yes, the post-vatican II (1965) Church definitely is, it started with the bishops but the current (anti)pope Francis is a masonic plant.
Technically he isn't even pope anymore as there is a case running against him for 8 counts of heresy. He will in the near future cause a new schism.

>TheCatholicChurchhas declared that she considers thosesocietiesillicit and forbidden which (1) unite their members for the purpose of conspiring against the State or Church
NO FUCKING SHIT
But you still can be in secret organisation. For fucks sake, early church was ALL secret organisation you dumb la creatura.

Exactly. No problem with Freemasonry.

>Irish
>near me
That means whole Ireland potato nigger

Attached: Fedorapurdo.jpg (550x404, 44K)

Holy shit i love the faggots that think that problems with the church started with vatican II.
Remember when Benedict IX literaly sold his papacy? How about Alexander VI fucking his daughter? Or Boniface VIII claiming that fucking a little boy in the ass is no more wrong than rubbing one hand against another?

I guess this thread hit a nerve

>the judgment of theChurchon secret oath-bound associations has been made abundantly clear bypapaldocuments.Freemasonrywas condemned byClement XIIin a Constitution,dated28 April, 1738. Thepopeinsists on the objectionable character ofsocietiesthat commit men of all or no religion to a system of mere natural righteousness, that seek their end by binding their votaries to secret pacts by strictoaths, often under penalties of the severest character, and that plot against the tranquillity of the State

I dont know why its messing up the formating, sorry for that

I literally live in that street

Yea, and that has since been replaced with what you quoted earlier. Plus, that particular Bull was based on politics rather than actual doctrine.

All good. I get the same thing on .pdfs.

these spooks in the truck during cville had their Shriner sticker.

Attached: 1504321348854.jpg (1440x1016, 429K)

Catholics don't like freemasonry because it was started by the knights templar, who had become enemies of the catholic church after being accused of heresy and hunted down.

more cville shenanigans

Attached: cville thelemic hexagram.jpg (966x1024, 110K)

The Shriners also do a lot of charity work for children's hospitals around the world. Chew on that for a minute.

>who had become enemies of France
FTFY. The Church never found any fault with the Temple.
And it was never started by the Templars. That was a 1730s lie.

is he drawing blarms on sonic?

Are you trying to dox yourself?
Jesus you potato niggers are truly retarded

The 1917 Code of Canon Law explicitly declared that joining Freemasonry entailed automatic excommunication

Get fucked. Its purely a conicidence I live on that street and this thread was made shortly after I posted this.

Still the fundamental principles of the faith weren't changed in the times of bad popes until now, what is the goal of the masons in the first place

For an insiders view on the inner working of the Vatican since the late 50s, the corruption, communist and masonic fifth colonnas, up til black masses being held, read Windswept House by the late father Malachi Martin, a onetime top advisor to several popes and official Vatican exorcist. Link to the book in djvu format
b-ok.org/book/2171786/8d7a06

The templars learned the egyptian mystery schools during their crusade and brought that knowledge back to europe

I have. There are no inscriptions.

The weebs here need to read some books, or ask a mason to join, then report back, not that hard to find.

Attached: 2D8F0C6C00000578-3279231-image-a-48_1445259044201.jpg (634x663, 117K)

kek

And it was abrogated in 1983.

That's a myth though, popular in neognostic circles and dan brown enthusiasts

Doubtful, but also irrelevant.

Parts of it.

God loves us all user. All He asks of you is your faith. Repent. Read the Bible. Push this to the back of your mind. Fill it instead with the truth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

>i cant stop thinking about it either dude
>after all of these looking into it the one constant i continuously find is Christianity
>take that for what you will

Prove to me that you live on that street (without getting us doxed). I know the area very well.

Sir Gille de Rais: French knight and lord, occultist and child murderer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

I'm sure there are lot of good people and organisations, but every time I turn around during a happening there always some Freemason horsing around

Attached: mean gene rosen.jpg (1200x801, 67K)

It's hardly doubtful, and is relevant because their knowledge is continued in the traditions of the masons, and was a huge influence in the renaissance.

thelema symbol

yes

Yeah, they're bricklayers.

big if real

>It's hardly doubtful
It is, because we have have no record of it.
>their knowledge is continued in the traditions of the masons,
Nope. But feel free to give an example. And remember, Andrew Ramsay fabricated the Templar connexion in 1737.
>and was a huge influence in the renaissance.
Money was the huge influence in the Florentine renaissance. And Byzantines fleeing Constantinople.

Is only kind of related to what we are talking about

There are too many coincidences. I fucking started the Christopher Langan meme...no LARP

John of god

the catholic church did. Pope Clement V issued a papal bull against them in 1307 that had them being burned at the stake. Many fled to England because King Edward the 2nd hesitated to act on the persecution against them.