Could effects of Toxoplasma gondii be related to liberal lunacy? Should I kill my cat asap?

Could effects of Toxoplasma gondii be related to liberal lunacy? Should I kill my cat asap?

Attached: petsematary01_2.jpg (825x458, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it reduces your fear factor and you get free oxytocin production when you see a cat

Just open the door, you'll never see it again.

Are you going as retard as those /x/ crossboarders whinning about feminism?

Your gopnik lunacy isn't related to cats.

Attached: gopnik.jpg (600x450, 61K)

Just stop eating cat feces user

>Russian education

das rasis, mutt

I grew up around cats my entire childhood and look where I am now

The leading cause of toxoplasmosis infection is undercooked food. There is a higher percentage of humans infected that cats world wide. You are far more likely to get toxoplasmosis from eating a pork chop than you are from a cat. Stop spreading this meme. Every time someone posts this misinformation several cats die as a result of not getting adopted. You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

Stop ruining medium rare pork tenderloin for me faggot. Fuck your cats.

Where, nigger?
We can't see you through the screen you're looking at, that's the NSA and FBI.

>Rare pork

Fucking gross dude. Pork is supposed to be well cooked.

Fuck your pork

Sick fucking savage

I didnt put the toxoplasmosis in your pork. If anything im doing you a favor by educating you on how to avoid brain parasites.

WRONG. Pork is perfect at medium well- internal temp 145 degrees F
You're probably one of those faggots who cooks pork chops until they're tough as leather. There should be faint pink in the middle.
The guy who cooks it at medium rare is also wrong. That's just slimy and gross.

>Medium Rare Pork
Absolutely disgusting.
The texture isn't even good.

I can cook a pork chop through and have it be as tender, juicy, and tasty as a steak. You are doing it so wrong user. So, so wrong...

Attached: 1478889129310.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

If you consider liberal lunacy akin to schizophrenia and the other myriad of mental illnesses related to the pussy parasite, then sure I guess.

>I can cook a pork chop through and have it be as tender, juicy, and tasty as a steak.
LIES
Everything over 150 degrees internal temp is OVERCOOKED

Attached: CookTemp-623x1024.png (623x1024, 440K)

>admits to owning a cat like a soyboy faggot
Kill yourself instead.

They should do a study on this.

Attached: mgsv-wolbachia4or96.jpg (700x379, 32K)

Not a lie at all. My pork chops are white and juicy throughout. Tender - not rubbery at all.

I cook at a medium high heat on a grill pan loosely covered with foil. Season with a bit of salt, pepper, garlic and onion granuals, and a touch of Chef Paul's Magic Spice. I flip and rotate the chop 90* after about 2 minutes - then every two minutes thereafter for a total cooking time of 6-8 minutes depending on the size of the chop.

Delicious, juicy, tender, flavorful, AND COOKED.

Implying liberal faggots don't mostly own dogs because they chose an animal as their companion rather than a human/

> Just stop eating cat feces user

Hard to not eat cat shit when you own cats. The cat shits in the box and then spreads with its paws shit particles wherever it walks including the countertop.

your recipe is shit and you cook like a nigger

Letting your cat on the counters.

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE.

Hiss at them user. Grab the skin on the back of their necks and corner them.

Can also be done in cast iron.

How is that cooking like a nigger? How do you cook?

Do you just put the pork chop on without any seasoning? How fucking boring.

Do you like grill onions or use applesauce? We are talking pork chops here. How do you cook them that is so superior (and disgusting - do you only cook for yourself? No one I know would accept pink pork)?

Toxoplasma isn't a disease, it's a gift.

ITT: Post kittens

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

Why dont you clean your countertops? Also, what kind of sick freak puts food directly on the counter? Do you not own a cutting board or plates?

My (toxoplasmosis free) cat.

Attached: 34BAC928-C4BD-4578-B329-4FD9736467EF.jpg (747x674, 95K)

I'm about to go pick up a new kitten in a little. Should I be afraid?

See

I don't like pork without a lot of seasoning and being well done. Bacon and pulled pork sandwiches are the only pork I can regularly stomache. Every tried it straight fried on the pan or boiled? Gross.

Muslims aren't missing out on that much.

Attached: EC1427F3-B4AB-4410-952E-4D8961FD706F.jpg (2448x3264, 1.16M)

This sounds interesting. I suck at cooking pork, so I'm going to give this a try.

Kill yourself instead, Slavshit.