Spread This CNN Killed Themselves

This is from the article on the Maryland school shooting.

This excerpt is from the very top of the page. If we want any kind of media coverage we need to leverage the fact that CNN of all places put that news update at the top.

Spread this article without the headline. Make sure people know it is CNN so they will click on it.

The cognitive dissonance and infini-REEEE when they open a CNN article and see that armed personnel at the school stopped anyone from dying will be enough to power 6 and half cities the size of Rhode island.

Attached: 112233.png (840x303, 43K)

B-but user, someone still died!
>ignore that it was the shooter, goy

That's why you have to skip the headline of the article. It says "3 dead in shooting". If you are sharing on Facebook you can close the article preview from the website. I really think we can get some coverage on this if we push it.

more importantly, a school resource officer (please be white) did his fucking job like a man

Oh yeah, I honestly at this point in the story don't give a fuck if he is white. People just need to know.

The article headline is “3 dead in shooting”? It says right there that two were injured and only the shooter is dead. Although one student might not make it. Minor kek at the #neveragain kids in Florida, seems like it did happen again

bump

bumping for potential

very good tactic proposal
bump of cocaine for this shit!

Except when it comes out that he is black (he is this was a ghetto) then BLM will protest

Bump

Fuck BLM they are a dead movement right now anyway, and what does it matter. Who cares if they riot, that just gives us more control of the situation.

bump

Attached: 82d.png (520x498, 369K)

Bump

>one person is dead
>it's the shooter
whehw

Can't wait for Hogg's comments...

Attached: 1520999398819.jpg (656x492, 87K)

RARE!
A
R
E
!

Shameless self-bump. Get this back to page one!

This will work is swear to god.

> big man cop, who has one job (to protect the school), couldn't stop a 14 year old with a gun until after the 14 year old shot 2 people

yeah, really proves a point doesn't it?

Attached: DOqLXrt.gif (480x228, 469K)

Sources say the resource officer was of Amphibian descent and was spotted wearing a MAGA hat.

Attached: peepee.png (596x791, 591K)

Someone mentioned the shooting in a group chat full of liberals I’m in. Smug levels are about to be of the charts.

He ran from a different location in the school after he heard the gunshots. Yeah it sure does prove a point shillenstein.

You have autism. Seek help.

Need memes to spread.

story will dissapear soon. just like ms13 killing 17 kids in long island over 18 months. Trump even brought momz of slain kids to state of union. killers were dreamers and illegals who used machetes and bats. same number of kids as florida but ZERO coverage.

other students reported they heard no gunshots

news reporting shooter only fired one shot

> one low cal bullet hits two teenagers, cop fires at 14 year old, same original bullet turns around at cop?

NRA FALSE FLAG!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Attached: ron-paul.gif (312x213, 973K)

Attached: cnn hl.png (352x357, 160K)

Shill.

Memes work for us. A CNN article works for the sheep we need to see this.

triple digits confirm your autism. check this, it will only re-confirm it.

Clearly the officer had a gun that could shoot faster than the AR 15.

4 of the ms13 killings were all at once in carelton park where I bought weed as a kid. the school kids were chopped up and limbs strewn around the playground for kids to find in the morning while waiting for the bus

Shooter had a handgun

Clearly the officer had an AR 15 then.

You sound like a disgusting faggot moron. You should kill yourself.

Sauce?

Also a handgun.

eat shit kike

Attached: baitbait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

just google ms13 killings on long island. 17 kids over an 18 month period. I remember the local news but mainstream media silent. jesus christ Trump had a few of the mothers at state of union how much sauce you need

Turns out bullets move faster than reflexes, crazy - right?

I also doubt a full-time officer only has one job.

>the state of maryland

Attached: 180320115713-05-maryland-high-school-shooting-0320-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 48K)

Bump Again.

For Sup Forums is what it is, this thread sure is not gaining the traction it should.

I would take it somewhere else, but anywhere else is just going to ban me without a second thought.

Do you guys even care about the state of this country or the world anymore? Or have you sunk into a pit of apathy and you think Nietzsche is pretty cool now.

Well, nihilism is about making your own meaning to life, so pick up your fucking bootstraps and get to this shit.

I'm doing my part to spread it as far and wide as I can, but it is not a solo job. This DECIMATED their narrative.

Blows it wide fucking open, and nobody here cares?

Scenario A: crazy person shoots 17 people
Scenario B: crazy person shoots 1-2 people trained security professional takes him out
Scenaio C: nobody has any guns nobody gets shot
:thinking:

Scenario D: you are a shill.
Scenario E: The criminal will still get his gun and shoot people. Officer isn't armed. 33 people die.

He's not Superman you mongoloid. What the fuck did the security at Florida manage?

How many people died from knife stabbings and explosions in scenario 3?

Guns are borderline illegal in MD presently, and absolutely illegal on school grounds already. It's almost as if your rabbinical gunfree magic circles around schools don't work, because bad people don't give a shit what a few hundred fag lawyers in a legislative Chamber say they can and cant do.

Scenario F: you kill yourself and no one ever has to be subjected to your shitposts again

>thing gets outlawed
>thing can’t happen because of law
Let’s outlaw murder, rape and theft so they never happen again.

Why don't you just ban murder instead? Since nobody breaks laws, certainly not criminals, there would be no more murder.

:thonking:

nypost.com/2017/12/12/scourge-of-savage-ms-13-spreads-from-suffolk-to-nassaus-tony-north-shore/amp/

www.newsday.com/amp/long-island/crime/ms-13-gang-murder-miller-place-1.16789749

To lazy to archive today. Back to spreading the story.

Because you can't get gun illegally like terrorists totally didn't do in France and London, amirite?

Nothing to see here move along.

Two people were shot you idiot

The officer didnt prevent shit

Holy fuck you are retarded

(You)

First and foremost. Shill, judging by the number of slide threads that popped up after I posted this I would imagine you guys are out in full force.

The officer prevented anyone from dying. 2 people being injured is a hell of a lot better than 17 dying don't you think.

> Scenario C: nobody has any guns everybody get *trucked*

>This just in, police killed someone

Still a school shooting.

>Yes goy, spread cnn, make us money
Go fuck yourself kike.

You wish, no, there are much better sites to receive news from. However, this is an opportunity to use CNN to redpill their own audience.

Pathetic

please let the school cop be black

i'm beginning to think the narrative is writing itself
bad for gun control nuts, so prepare for another, more pro-gun control narrative to dominate the cycle soon

see
Kek says you are autistic.

Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist you brainlet.

Dude, there is nothing there. You are trying to bring down a giant (abet a sick one) with no ammo. There is nothing here but a conspiracy theory. Even if there was a conspiracy, and there never is, you would need a fuck ton more evidence then a CNN headline to convince anyone.

this is really good
sounds like the shooter wasnt a mass murderer type though probably just a nigger moment

you know it won't make a difference right? even if CNN doesn't downplay this to nothing, it doesn't matter. these leftists dont truly care about children's safety whether they think they do or not.
the real goal here is to ban and confiscate guns, and they will overlook anything they need to in order to maintain this psychotic obsession.

FUCKING SHILL.
There is no conspiracy theory here at all. There are facts in the article.

the kids gun is illegal hes not allowed to own it and hes not allowed to have it at school

Any difference is better than none. Redpilling 2 people is better than 0, just like 2 people getting shot is better than 100.

The best way to eat a whale is one bit at a time.

If you think that nothing will happen because it is too big you are part of the problem. You need to understand that movements start small, and this is a very good start to a movement.

bump

>Scenario A: crazy person shoots 17 people
>Scenario B: crazy person shoots 1-2 people trained security professional takes him out
>Scenaio C: nobody has any guns nobody gets shot but knives and gasoline are still readily available so incidents of mass stabbings and arson increase and literally any pleb with an internet connection can build an effective bomb
>:thinking:

You're an idiot.

we must talk about sensible bomb control reform

they did everything to avoid and trick their retard readers from learning that the school guard shot the shithead and saved lives

I'm not a shill bud I do it for free and this isn't about gun free zones you god damn mongoloids i'm talking about a hypothetical where there are no privately owned guns in North America lets ignore the feasibility for one second
Pros: no one gets shot by crazy people
Cons: rednecks hicks and hillbillies have to find a hobby that doesn't involve deadly weapons

Attached: -Consider-the-Following-.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Spread it like butter.

Ban assault pressure cookers now

>OH shit I got found out.... Guns are bad because I said they are...
Hahahahaha
>I am nor a shill I promise.

>muh 2nd amendment

rare flag, funny pic, off dubz by 1

better luck next time pal

Hey if you aren't a shill that is that. I'm just responding to people I assume are as such because it shuts them up
Hypotheticals don't work is the issue, you are not going to find A North America where there are no privately owned guns.

>in North America lets ignore the feasibility for one second

Attached: 1519839176062.jpg (792x1018, 395K)

>Scenaio C

the gov kicks your door in and shoves your rights deep up your ass with an ar15

Attached: reagan.png (606x606, 389K)

bump

only replying because of those digits
I have the right to go fishing
Feral hogs have invaded my favorite area to fish
Western diamondbacks live in and around my place as well
Am I supposed to fight off these dangerous animals with your shitpost?

>the school resource officer shot the shooter, ending the incident

GUN CONTROL NOW, NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO STOP A SHOOTING

THE JEWS HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO WEAPONIZE KEK RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WE ARE FUCKING SCREWED

Pepe head on an actual frog?!?! This must be some kind of heresy!

I'm willing to bet that they're hoping the girl in critical dies, and the wounded guy also dies.

No, I don't think so.

Attached: 1450689443086.jpg (414x508, 27K)

quads died for this, what a waste

Please let the school security guard be a Chinese lesbian

No you're supposed to pay someone to do it for you like a good little cuck.

Or you respect the pigs right to be there or some other nonsense.

>The cognitive dissonance and infini-REEEE when they open a CNN article and see that armed personnel at the school stopped anyone from dying will be enough to power 6 and half cities the size of Rhode island.
Have a bump just for this sentence alone.

PEOPLE STOPPING SHOOTERS CAUSES MORE DEATHS THAN IT PREVENTS

Attached: 1494507903836.png (600x861, 607K)

Bloodsucking children of Satan don't die, friendo. They just lose control of Perception and screech until they get it back

Based

Also, lol what is this world now, battle of the pysop Kings?

Wowee, didn't even realize.

Op here, I am leaving. I hope this thread is up when I get back.

If anyone can take over bumping this and calling people shills for me that would be great!

But for real, somebody that understands this is important please maintain control of this thread/start a new one if it goes down.

Thank you, I try.

>outlawing guns will prevent kids from bringing guns to schools where they are already outlawed.

10/10 bait would give a (You) again.