Has an entire harem of girls who adore him

>has an entire harem of girls who adore him
>doesn't care

Why is Shirou so autistic?

>has an entire harem of girls who adore him
>doesn't notice
Because he's a shitty self-insert

BECAUSE he only cares about Miyu

He has a lot more going on at the time than worrying about who has a crush on who

Daily reminder that miyu shirou is the best shirou

Also Miyu Shirou x Angelica is cute as fuck

Fuck bitches, acquire JUSTICE.

Kiritsugu shoved an artifact in him that made him autistic. Kiritsugu ruins everything he touches.

He loves Sakura from the very start, but tries not to act on it because it would hurt Shinji's fee-fees.

>harem
>only one girl falls in love with him in every route which are basically parallel universes to one another
>doesn't even end up with one of the girls at the end of her route
Are you retarded OP? You weren't supposed to take Carinval Phantadm seriously.

>I like Kotomine Kirei
What did he mean by this?

Shirou has good taste

Didn't he have a raging crush on Tosaka?
He cares, but he's just dense as fuck like most harem MCs.

They aren't swords.

>literally faps to Tohsaka
>finds Sakura attractive
>falls in love with Saber in her route

>wormslut
>tranny king
>girl who pleases old men for money
>older sister who looks like she's 10
>crazy teacher
Not a lot of good options there.

>anything related to Prisma
>best
I give you unsexy content, since Takeuchi can't draw for shit

Oh look another idiot who hasn't read F/SN.

Shirou isn't dense in the slightest.

He's self loathing and doesn't think he deserves any sort of happiness.

This, isn't he a brainfucked homunculus that believes hes a weapon or something after HF?

The SWORDS made him.

That's the part of him i really relate to.

>He's self loathing and doesn't think he deserves any sort of happiness.
This. Fucking this. The best way to describe his character.

He does though, he spaghetti's all over them and then fucks them in the VN you fucking secondary

He does not fuck rin

He literally impregnate her in FHA!

is FHA even cannon? I got it on my computer but found lots of choices on where to go confusing desu

He's not "tf no gf" subhuman

FHA is more canon than F/Z

Just ignore the H-scenes because they are BS. Good thing we won't be seeing those stuff ever again, I hope.

>why is he so autistic
Hoe abnormal shirou is was half the point of FSN

*how

user, he ALWAYS thinks of himself as a sword, its part of the whole reason why he can use Unlimited Blade Works.

Everything is canon. Just think about it like "one of many possibilities". Simply put, there is at least one post UBW world where Shirou knocked up Rin in way as you can see in Eclipse. Same you can apply for all Eclipses.Each just uses different base timeline for it's happening.

Isn't he black now?

Sexual urge isn't the only thing matters.

JACKHAMMERING

Like honestly though the scene where he fucks Rin is infamous how do you not know about it?

Retconned.

>He fucks them in the VN
>He doesn't fuck Rin

Unless the VN retcons itself somewhere I've forgotten, she still got the construction equipment.

He doesn't fuck any of them. Saber invites him to her CG dragon lair so her dragon can snack on his excess magic circuits, Rin transfers her crest to Shirou with the help of CG dolphins, and Sakura is a virgin vampire drinking blood for mana. The all-ages release of the VN is the new canon.

I don't believe you

I don't think that's entirely accurate. I'd say closer would be to say that he lacks any sense of self and any sense of self preservation. That stems from his post traumatic stress disorder inducing event, but it goes beyond that with noble phantasm being implanted into him and his world being shaped by a completely broken man that he tries to replicate.

Thus he's a person that pretty much never thinks of himself and doesn't consider himself in almost any sort of equation even if not doing so is going to impair him greatly. Thus saying that he doesn't notice said events due to not thinking he's worth enough doesn't really capture the essence of his psyche in my opinion as he doesn't even think in such ways to begin with and isn't that concerned by them.

>only one girl falls in love with him in every route which are basically parallel universes to one another.
????

In all the seperate routes of FSN he only romances one girl each.

>The all-ages release of the VN is the new canon.

Ha

No

If the girls were swords I bet he'd care

Secondary pls go. Rin and Sakura are in love with Shirou before the VN even starts

That applies to everyone

There's hardly enough time for him to romance anyone because of the war anyway and in the routes only one girl tells him that she likes him. Since the other two girls don't get much screentime they don't exactly get the chance.