Kim Jong-Un

For someone who hates America so much, he sure is fat.

Attached: chinky mceatsalot.jpg (300x450, 22K)

Wow, a great thread. Really changed my outlook on the world. I'm gonna go protest something now.

You could probably list down the 'Ten Principles of the One-Ideology System' on the fold of his second chin with plenty of room to spare.

Attached: yummers watch me chug on this bordeux while my people perish.jpg (2560x1707, 2.3M)

He's addicted to swiss cheese

That is all muscle. Great Leader is higher evolved lifeform.

Triggered Amerifags just couldn't handle their president not even holding a candle to some gook sumo wrestler man-child.

Attached: When I recieve a cup of extra rice.gif (284x264, 1.66M)

At this rate, do you think assassination attempts would get to him first or would all of that cholesterol around his neck have choked him by then?

Attached: Awaiting Hell.jpg (858x536, 52K)

If you want to make an inventory of pictures of an obese North Korean dictator to appease some kind of sick fetish, please do but not here fag. Take this shit to r/tumblr

Little Kimmy really needs to get /fit/ or he will lose my vote.

He's getting there.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (637x258, 30K)

he has an ample suppy of starving children to consume

I wish I lived in North Korea seems like a great place

Oh Boy. Remember Chris Christie? He made Big Don look like a feather in comparison. If he'd won, he and Kim Jong-Un would've probably settled diplomatic relations months ago over a buffet and a seven-course meal.

Attached: Trump with his son whom he overfed with promises. Poor Chris..jpg (520x749, 96K)

This photo's actually kinda cute tho

That's a pretty large feather, though.

Attached: ofc he's wearing white.jpg (640x390, 50K)

Daddy Don: Oh does my baby Chris want impunity or a spot in my cabinet?
Kid Chris:yes don, yes don.
Daddy Don: oh but you've been such a bad boy, chrissy. Eating too much whenever you want., no wonder you got so fat I don't even think you'll fit the gates of the white house.
Kid Chris: I can fit! I'm not fat!

Reportedly it’s because he likes Swiss cheese, a taste he picked up when he was in a Swiss boarding school. I wonder if he got his dad’s taste for Hennessy.

people with downs syndrome are often fat

Attached: Down_syndrome.jpg (310x341, 12K)

>Swiss Cheese and Hennessy
Why does this sound like the plot of the next Bond film?

Seen that movie already. Pretty unmemorable other than Halle Berry, invisible car on ice, and Cuba. They remade it into a more successful movie with Seth Roger and James Franco called “The Interview”.

Based Kim will unify Korea and end the USA reign of terror.

Attached: kim-jong-il-.jpg (562x557, 34K)

He is more American than Trump. Imagine have a real leader instead of an awkward dotard.

He is the Chosen One. He will deliver Korea from the Jews.

What a shit thread