Anime Confirmed R.I.P thread quality. Which posters are going to be the most insufferable?

Anime Confirmed R.I.P thread quality. Which posters are going to be the most insufferable?

Hibaritards

Sagirifags

I, for one, welcome any filthy secondaries to the Cat Club.

This.

nisekoi tier shit nothing lost

>R.I.P thread quality.
We're there actually threads on this? I couldn't get past the first chapter of this.

Nice filename you fucking normalshit cancer.

>muh secondary boogieman
>muh mass paranoia overtaking threads
the real menace is shounenfags sharing a board but who gives a shit?

I don't think we are going to get hibari, unless it's 2 cour.
I don't give a shit about the threads getting more fags but i hope the manga gets a boost on sales.

Huh, is it that onsen ghost harem manga? I didn't expect it to stay, let alone being adapted to anime.

Subhumans like these

t. Hibari

Manga got boring anyway so who cares?

>We're there

The subhumans are the ones that read this utter garbage.

t. shounen shitter

Sagirifags will be the most difficult and hostile posters. Hibarifags will be loud majority. Yuunafags will be kicking back to watch the chaos and also egg other waifufags to destroy themeslves. Then lolifags will just enjoy their lolis and not give a damn.

>not even 10 posts in
Aimefags were a mistake.

Fuck you God, why must you put your rays just there.

Just redraw and add nipples you stupid shit

Easily hibarifags. They're easy to ignore now since its like 2 people but any more who post the same shit every thread will become obnoxious and start shitposting wars

Sagirifags because Houkifags. The haremfag shitter in particular will spam her like he did for Stella, Celestia, Claudia, etc

you lie, Sagiribros will only be defending themselves against the Hibari invasion

Sagiri is a big girl.

>Yuunafags will be kicking back to watch the chaos
This.
Feels good to be on the winner team.

It's discount TLR, what are you expecting really?

Threads will be as dead as Tsugumomo threads were.

I haven't read this for a long time. The girls are all cute, especially Chisaki.

Taiminin Sagiri when?

All of them.

Tsugomomo manga was bad though so why would the anime be good?

finally a lewd anime about a yurei

Does it really matter where the image comes from? Stop being paranoid.

Suck my cock faggot.

i can deal with the normal hibariposter in the threads, but if they're gonna be filled with newfags saying "it's just TLR hurrdurrr" then i'd rather not ahve the anime. these threads are always so comfy, and the anime hasn't even aired yet and it's already getting bad

>Only one S+