Prisma Illya Sakura is best Sakura

>huge tits even by Sakura standards
>cuter face than almost any other Sakura
>outfit that's elegant and beautiful and heartwarming all in one

I think it's time to fap.

You forgot to mention that she dies pretty quick so we don't have to see her for that long.

People die in Ilya?

>huge tits even by Sakura standards
Actually would be better to say that this is Sakura with finally properly drawn bust. Since this is exactly size what Sakura is supposed to be.

>Kiritsugu
>Most of the Einzberns
>Shinji
>Zachary
>Kayneth
>Kariya
>Sakura
>Zouken
>Atrum

More than what's posted here. 90% of the world's population is dead.

it looks more brutal than i imagined, I thought it was just vanilla x chocolate nonstop action

I can't wait to see Shinji and Sakura's baby to come out.

Shit gets real in Miyu's universe.

leave my wife alone

>married the Prisma Illya Sakura

You are one lucky fucker

>Since this is exactly size what Sakura is supposed to be.

Please user, it's tiring to fap more than once per day

Forgot to reply with pic related.

Official numbers are a joke. Rin and Liz have the same bust size.

Imagine if you sat next to Sakura in class
Imagine if this was a sight known to you every day
It would be hard to concentrate on class with these firm, huge, supple breasts in your field of view

Taiga in story even confirmes that Sakura is E cup.

Sakura is cute but she's no Rin.

>That giant black bar
What the fuck are subbers even doing?

covering chinese hardsubs on the low quality leak

Sakura is for fapping
Rin is for loving.

With not even finished animation.

it is until the story suddenly forgets Illya exists for 20 chapters and Shirou becomes the MC

So am I the only one who genuinely has romantic feelings for Sakura?

Fuck off Shirou.

>Kayneth
noooooooooooooooooooo

Do I really have to watch 3 seasons of pedobait to understand the GAR shirou movie

Well if you want to understand why Shirou is GAR in the movie then yes you have to watch 3 seasons.

Even playing on T-1000 will not help him.

IT'S NOT FAIR
IT WAS HIS TURN TO WIN

He was dead from the beginning anyway.

Her body/soul is a conduit for a goddess in another world-line, arguably it still would be since she's the same. Wouldn't it cure her of Lancelot's evil if they just shove the Lancer card into her? Forcefully install her? The goddesses ego would probably override the insanity.

Either that or the insanity would fuse with the goddess and you'd accidentally have to fight Kali as the final boss of Prisma.

They pretty much say directly that the only thing wrong with Sakura is that she's had Berserker card installed too long and its taken a toll on her mind. Her being a puppet actually isn't too much of a problem, since Anglica is just fine being a puppet.

"After appearing before Brahma and Visnu in the form of a worm-infested corpse, Parvati went to Siva"

Fitting

Literally an illusion. Her being the goddess of marital devotion sure fits a pure girl like Sakura, though.

>pure girl like Sakura
Shinji and Zouken would like to have a word with you.

That got retconned by Realta Nua. Parvati outright states that Sakura is pure, too.

I'm sure if you repeat that enough times someone will believe you.

It is a fact, after all. The HF movie chose to follow the all-ages version despite being free to show sex, so it's a conscious official decision.

>anime
>canon
I bet you think A-ranked wild wolves are canon too.

Good thing it's in the VN too.

But that's alternate universe tho

I Love Edgy Sucide Lolis

>Sakura is cute but she's no Rin.

Parvati would like to have a word with you, she literally says in her summoning line that she borrowed the body of an incredibly pure girl. That's not even a question, its flat out said.

>She is a divine spirit but, this time she has manifested by borrowing the body of a girl with a similar wavelength.

>Chaste, serene, the truly ideal and very much wife-type heroine who can handle all kinds of housework but, alas that true identity is―――?

>A gentle and tolerant character.
>A chaste, talented woman who supports the master from the side without being self-assertive.
>......her ideal-heroine power and specs are high but, because she chooses the steady, plain path rather than flamboyance, she gives off an impression of dull-wittedness.

>Furthermore, though she has a docile personality, she is not timid, and has a strong inner self.
>A clump of willpower and grit, that in a sense, will not bend the heart no matter what kind of torture she receives.
>Because of this, she is extremely fearsome when she truly gets angry. This Parvati, will not forget her resentment until she feels at ease

This is literally the truth of Matou Sakura, a pseudo can only attach themselves to someone of the same wavelength.

Ash of Kama: EX
>Parvati is a calm goddess, weak at fighting.
>However, it does not mean that her heart too, is weak.
>If it is for the sake of those she loves, even if she should break her body or burn her divinity, she will muster the strength to fight.
>Even if it is only a blaze for a brief moment, she is comparable to the goddess of destruction Kali, one of the pillar of Shiva's wife.

>Worthy of mention is the fact that it has nothing to do with how what Shiva feels towards her.
>Parvati holds the characteristic of fostering the love towards the person that she loves, even if said person does not acknowledge her.
>It is a wholehearted love but, it's a bit... no, world class level of heavy.

Blessing of the Goddess: A+
>A gift from the (good) goddess.
>From the anecdote when she hit her own head and gave her blood to her servant who was unable to bear thirst and starvation.

Goddess Divine Core: B
>A skill denoting natural disposition as a complete goddess. Endowing the effect that preserves the absoluteness of mind and body. Repels most mental interference, halts body growth, and change nothing of the body no matter how much calorie is consumed.
>Being a pseudo-Servant, the rank stopped at B. But who cares about that anyway.
>The body! Does not! Change!

It's also the universe that more than half of Prillya takes place in.

Is Prillya the edgiest Fate spinoff?

That's Zero.

But Oath Under Snow can compete. Although it loses on sole fact that main motivation under story is love. While Zero has balant "save a world" motivation. Which even itself is presented in edgy way within story. So in nature. OuS is more closer to HF in this regard.