Find a flaw with this ending:

Find a flaw with this ending:

>Ultra instinct is not a new form, it is a state of mind which goku has mastered which gives him unbeatable speed, he is much faster than Jiren but he is not strong enough

>vegeta achieves a new super saiyin state making him much stronger then jiren but not fast enough

>Goku and vegeta have to overcome their relationship to beat Jiren and save their universe

Which this is good:
It makes dragon ball more complex then: New form > old form. It makes it so that some forms are better than other forms but in other ways (ie speed, power ki etc).
This ending also means goku and vegeta can develop their rivalry by learning each other's strengths and weaknesses and how they can compliment each other.

Its the perfect ending, and if you say other wise then you have shit taste

Except that Dragon Ball Super will obviously not end after the current tournament.

No, Goku always has to be the hero, all other characters should be jobbers.

Unless they fuse I don't see how they can beat Jiren, also 2 on 1 seems kind of unfair.

>Goku and vegeta have to overcome their relationship to beat Jiren and save their universe
Or they could just use Potara and get both speed + power in one package.

>Its the perfect ending, and if you say other wise then you have shit taste
It's always amusing to see Vegecucks desperate to make their favorite second fiddle relevant again in their fanfictions.

No, how about this, Vegetafriend:
>Vegeta beats Toppo
>goes on to challenge Jiren
>jobs terribly
>Goku powers up to UI completado and wins

Heres a better one

>el grande padre kills goku after jiren is unable to finish the job
>this causes gohan to go blanco
>gohan blanco shitstomps jiren and fights el grande padre
>el grande padre reveals his true identity as goten, turns out that he too is a super saiyan blanco
>the fight goes on for a while but in the end el grande padre is just too strong
>gohan powers up and taps into a new, stronger form
>gohan calvo is born

to be continued

they cant beat him unfused. jiren stopped ultra instinct with 1 hand, still not at full power. this is why they introduced potara into the tournament despite the rules. they knew they were going to write themselves into a hole with how powerful they made jiren, so thats why items were ignored back when roshi used the bottle.

I like the idea of Goku going ultra instinct which is more of a martial artist state of mind and Vegeta finding a new super saiyan which is more a saiyan thing.
seems really fitting, them teaming up with their 2 new forms would be a really cool way to send off jiren.
What kind of new saiyan form would vegeta get though? Purple?

I didn't mean ending of super, just the ending of this arc
Thanks for comment, I think its appropriate for goku to master the martial arts, but for vegeta as a proud saiyin to achieve the highest form of his race. Maybe something which looks animalistic? I actually liked the SS4 design

Goku's UI ran out just before he hit jiren. So your argument drops.

SSJ4 isn't too bad, but I feel like it would need some refinement for Super.

>It's a state of mind
>which allows all body parts to move independantly of mind and makes him more powerful than a GoD

That would be kind of cool.
Problem is that God Ki eternally fucked this up.
The concept of UI was mastered by Goku and done better in the piccolo saga and in many other places in DB.
And while it's canon that Vegeta is always able to pull more pure power from his Super Saiyajin forms he's not ki aware and latteral thinking enough to discover or create one on his own. He's a bit too pragmatic for that.

*after

It's not perfect.

He did "discover" ascended and ultra super saiyan on his own.
It's not that he can't, but it's that he's not the type that does it with ease, maybe gaining that mind-set of moving with his own pace could be some more development.

Potara has already been done in super. Some good old fashioned co-op would actually be more interesting at this point

>so thats why items were ignored back when roshi used the bottle.
No, both Zenos agreed to allow Roshi to use the bottles because it's cool to look at.
Didn't you watch the episode?

>He did "discover" ascended and ultra super saiyan on his own.
So did everyone else.
Humans can do ultraforms too.

>It's not that he can't, but it's that he's not the type that does it with ease, maybe gaining that mind-set of moving with his own pace could be some more development.
He simply can't fathom new forms or new powers like that. His pragmatism and lack of imagination is his greatest strength but also his greatest weakness.

>Vegeta achieves a new--
I stopped reding there

This, Similar to Goku vs Kid Buu but more screen time with Vegeta.

t. Toriyama

>even his Spanish is getting weaker

Goku...
>lost against Raditz
>barely tied with Vegetation with a lot of help
>was defeated by Ginyu
>could barely hold Frieza's Final Form. Then became Super Saiyan and turns out that Frieza was holding back the entire time. Couldn't win against 100 % of Frieza and just gave up because Namek was about to explode
>lost against Android 19 ("muh heart condition" is not a fucking excuse because he had the fucking medicine the entire time)
>gave up against Perfect Cell (and then admitted he couldn't win against him anyway)
>lost against Cell Jr
>died thanks to Cell's explosion
>lost against Buu. Several times
>lost against Beerus
>lost against Whis off screen several times
>lost against Black. Several times
>lost against not-Frieza
>lost against Hit
>tied with Toppo
>lost against Golden Frieza when reviving him for the Tournament of Power
>lost against Jiren
So far Goku has managed to last long enough for the opponent to kill itself (Frieza), got help from half the cast (Vegeta, Cell, Buu) and/or unlocked a new transformation that gave him a temporary advantage. Goku's only 'fair' victories (that is, when he is legit stronger and/or better than the opponent with no bullshit powerups or outside help) have been against minor villains (Nappa, Recoome, Trio de Danger, etc.) Or movie villains. And those aren't canon.
Goku has a horrendous win ratio against villains, so can the "hurr, Goku always wins" shit stop already?

Before then, 17 and 18 will fuse together to defeat Kefla, becoming 1718. 1718 is much stronger than a Super Saiyan God. Due to being fused from 2 mostly artificial beings, they are unable to unfuse. In the end, Krillin won't be able to cope with his new husband, and Marron will miss her mommy, so 1718 (with Bulma and Dr. Briefs help) will build a new, entirely robotic Android 18 body and upload his consciousness to this new vessel. Then an evil being will posses 1718's empty body and power it up even more.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3.

Because G+V already "overcame their relationship" at the end of DBZ, with Vegeta acknowledging Goku as being the superior warrior.

The entirety of DBS is a side story.

One flaw: it doesn't include Freiza's KEIKAKU.
>High intensity battle
>Ki blasts flying everywhere
>Several almost strike Zeno's enclosure
>Distract guards
>Two hits it
>Frieza flings himself along one ki blast and sneaks in the enclosure
>Slips a Potara on one of the Zenos
>Fuses
>Immediately delets or befriends the other one
>All of a sudden murderously playful cheery psychopath Freizo
>Love hate relationship with Goku
>New Arc begins
R8. H8

BLANCO

In DBZ Vegeta clearly acknowledged that he lacked the latent talent that Goku had. I kinda wish that the DB lab team didn't ignore this and give vegeta something else instead.

We saw how vegeta got surpassed when goku pulled a ssb+kaioken during the earlier u6xu7 match. I'm actually hoping that instead of going the same route, he should refine his ssb form and prolly ascended into ssb2.

He prolly go his usual route of gaining maximum raw power while goku would strive for perfection

Vegeta should've died in the freeza arc, he's a useless jobber nowadays and literally nobody like him

And Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu should have stayed dead after Nappa killed them. Dragon Ball keeps its useless characters around too long, long after they've served their purpose. Yamcha is probably the worst one, he only needed to be in the first issue.

i like him

>It's a state of mind
Remember when Super Saiyan was a highly emotional event?
Then it turned into a thing you could do while calm with enough training.
Then if you got angry again you could transform again.
Then I imagine if you could calm down in that form again, you just need to get angry again to get to the new form.
Repeat indefinitely.
It's just higher and higher levels of states of mind.

I guess so, but the way yamcha died wasn't too dignified, I think he should have given each one a heroic death and then keep them dead.

Realistically, Vegeta mastering the Super Saiyan Blue Form before Goku would be cool.

It could be like his SSJ2 where it increases his raw power but decreases his speed.

i like him

LMFAO. Seriously, that one line had me laugh like a maniac.

>Realistically, Vegeta mastering the Super Saiyan Blue Form before Goku would be cool.

It would make sense considering he's spent much time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as Blue and Goku hasn't.

Who is watching this with /Mexican dub/?

don't mind me, just posting /best boi/

Zeno guards will appear in front of Jobza and erase him.

I love our boy

It was heroic enough for a guy that started off as a petty thief.