THE CHAD MARYLAND RESOURCE OFFICER

>THE CHAD MARYLAND RESOURCE OFFICER
>THE VIRGIN FLORIDA RESOURCE OFFICER
Holy fuck how can cuck florda ever complete with best flag and best state....SAD!

Attached: 68BD721D-A448-4926-911B-675099299377.jpg (1125x1187, 386K)

>best state

I know you're a dumb Mongolian but you don't have to go online and show your ignorance.

>Police Officer does job, shooter is dead
>Police Officer dosent do job, students are dead

I hope that coward officer in forida gets sued by a victim's family

wtf I thought more guns wasn't the answer?

>Butthurt Floridian that snorts bath salts and shoots up highschools complains
go back to sucking gator cock in the everglades.

GTFO! that is why this isn't being pushed

>florida cop refuses to use guns in emergency, kids die
>Maryland cop used gun in emergency, no one but shooter dies
This timeline is weird

The part of Maryland where the shooting happened is essentially the South. It's not like the rest of Maryland.

Yeah Baltimore is still fucked tbqh

no, maryland really is a democrat run piece of garbage and nowhere near "best state"

>t. not floridian

>muh south will rise again
haha I always knew you hicks were pussies

The virgin deputy sheriff vs the chad police officer

Trump should invite the officer to the White House Media would piss themselves out of rage.

northern marylander here, can agree

Attached: 1519880223174.jpg (531x521, 35K)

Can you elaborate?
I have no clue what you guys are saying
>What did they mean by this

t. brainlet Cuckfornian

Based cop hell yeah. Give this dude a medal. Anyone know name?

This......md is shit and libshit central....

Would make another glorious moment for GEOTUS.

Sister thread here! Shills in full force beware. Use the linked thread to mobilize and spread information about this. CNN broke their own narrative.

Attached: 112233.png (840x303, 43K)

Blue state cop acts, red swing state cops don't. The culture of that part of Maryland is southern, Florida in general and especially S. Florida isn't considered southern at all. Whats to not understand?

Are there any news articles that mention the exact time the shooting occurred?

Everyone just says it was in the morning and the shooter was killed at 10:41. Somehow the injured students are transported to the hospital during the shootout and go from critical to good condition within minutes?

Right after the government proposes that school staff be armed, and meets backlash?

Doctors stopped the bleeding idiot.

Flag is best tho

Leaving MD for Montana was fucking surreal. Visiting PA, WV, VA, does not give you the same feeling. You just don't realize how good life can be once you're not yoked by a million niggers. Seriously. Love the state, the flag, the history, but my god it's full of niggers. Also moving from Howard county to a county where I could pay my bills with a McJob is incredible holy shit there's so much extra money to be made.

LEAVE MD NOW

WELL HE MIGHT'VE WENT ON LIVIN', BUT HE MADE ONE FATAL SLIP