I don’t care it’s a bad series, as long as it’s comfy

>I don’t care it’s a bad series, as long as it’s comfy

I don't know many comfy bad series, though.

What's wrong with that? It's not as if they're claiming the shitty series is good, they just happen to enjoy watching it.

>I don't care if my entertainment is good, as long as it helps me forget the world
>drugs and alcohol are for normalfags

Dumb Phoneposters.

>i don't care if it's a comfy series, as long as it's bad

Where?

I don't care if a show is bad as long as I enjoy it.
I enjoy mediocre things that suit my taste better than great thins that don't.

>Patlaborfags

>I don't want to be entertained, I want everything to be a non-comfy, serious series

That's perfectly fine, so long as they don't try to convince other people that it's good.

OP is a phoneposter.

In that case it wouldn't be bad though. If you enjoy something in any capacity you are hypocritical if you also say it's bad. Just own up to the fact you think it's good, who cares what other people think.

epic thread, OP.

How can it be bad if it's comfy?

Let me help you out: Sora No Wata.

Alcohol is acceptable. Drugs are a no-go.

SORE ARU!

>wata
A minimum of effort please.

>doesnt even include violent jack series
Are you even trying?

zestiria in nutshell

Bad and comfy do not belong anywhere near each other

Not comfy and bad.

Alcohol is a drug, and quite a dangerous one at that.

The worst post anyone could ever made, "it's shit but I like it", then it stop being shit, you are contradicting yourself, you just added that "it's shit but" because you are a sissy faggot afraid of what other people might think, which is even more homosexual in an anonymous board, is the most gay thing anyone could ever say, yes, even more gay than "I want to suck a big black cock".

>The worst post anyone could ever made, "it's shit but I like it", then it stop being shit, you are contradicting yourself, you just added that "it's shit but" because you are a sissy faggot afraid of what other people might think, which is even more homosexual in an anonymous board, is the most gay thing anyone could ever say, yes, even more gay than "I want to suck a big black cock".

Digits confirm, OP is a faggot.

I dunno, I liked "The Room" but it's clearly a shit movie lol.

Thanks for the shit recommendation grandpa

This. If I like something that everyone else says is shit, then clearly everyone else is wrong.

Mouretsu Pirates

>lots of people like Justin Beiber
>therefore his music is good
Not how it works.

Get is well deserved

I dislike Justin Beiber's music therefore it's shit.
That's how it works.

>saving thumbnails

This except unironically, because I have better taste than Sup Forums.