Be English

>Be English
>Kill yourself
But why Bong bro's?

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-130727.jpg (1383x1720, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=3_xkZmIRtrM
youtube.com/watch?v=RW8j7czU5m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>But why Bong bro's?

It's not that hard.

Attached: judaismintensifies.gif (501x585, 212K)

They probably count suicide bombers

We need gun control so young men stop killing themselves.

Maybe stop disenfranchising and hating young white men?

But who are we kidding here. The British people will be raped out of existence with the blessing of their own government because they did nothing while the government built the mechanism of their enslavement around them. Resisting would have been RUDE, you see, so they had to be polite, docile, and compliant and allow themselves to be bound and gagged, and surveilled on nationwide cameras.

Now, they are going to be raped by the very pakis and niggers they used to colonize while anyone who so much as expresses confusion or disagreement with the situation will be imprisoned and thrown to a pit of the most violent muzzies available to the government.

Remember, we said NO to your faggy society and shot your gay redcoats because of this kind of thing. To be subject to this kind of tyranny is worse than death.

>They probably count suicide bombers
sides 404'd
/thread

Probably the steady realisation that we are born as the true villains of history, the ones who betray every ally we ever make, and abandon our child nations to the wolves every single time. The knowledge that we are personally responsible for at least half of the greatest geopolitical tensions on the planet, and now that we have finally been toppled from our post as the world's leading superpower, and we've run out of colonies to sabotage and leave to burn, we're destroying the last bit of territory we have, our home, by letting rats, rapists and communists feast until they are so fat they send this whole damned island sinking into the sea, the only place we could ever be without destroying more of the world.

Nah that's part and parcel and mentioning it will get ya jail time.

damn this post is succinct

Attached: 1492295183209.jpg (1300x1300, 278K)

they're making room for Big Paki Cocks

You do realize self check out is a huge deal here as well, right?

That just makes me sad. Hang in there, UK bros. Well come save you some day.

Like the same isnt happening in America.

>But why Bong bro's?

i see you have never been to the UK, frankly its a wonder we have any men left at all, why at this very moment i am contemplating suicide

Fuck them we're full

OF course. The best, most independent, most talented British citizens left and formed America. The same is true for all European countries.

The difference is our guns. We are armed to the teeth and have the ability to stand up for ourselves. The government CAN'T openly engage in tyranny like this because then we could do something about it. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_1658.png (726x717, 318K)

They're not coming here. A few thousand armed US citizens could take over entire areas of UK. Hell even Ireland could probably do it at this point.

Cool, I have that knife

The UK needs a Luca Traini

Attached: 1517979143280.jpg (1483x1200, 916K)

Kek

bin it

>hand grenade
Oh, it must be a Swedish sharia vigilante.

the biggest killer is abortion

You try living in England. I've been abroad, it's much nicer.

Why wait to die?

Dude getting jailtime for edgy memes. Might as well take what little agency I have left and end it all before they kick my door in arrest me for having a fucking laugh.

>Be unassuming British citizen
>get thrown from a tall building by a young white male
You're right, OP. This is a major problem.

goddammit
underrated

heading towards 56%, i think their capital city already made it along some smaller counties

Very well put. I very much envy the American Constitution and the way rights are viewed in general.

I never agreed to give up my arms, they were already gone. But campaigning for a reinstatement of that would be up there with resurrecting Hitler's corpse in.the eyes of the public.

It's pretty hard to die under the age of 45 if you live in a country without a sky high murder rate. I mean seriously what's going to kill you? The sky falling?

>live in UK
>decide you enjoy living with shitskins
See how those don't make sense together?

The US is on the same track really. Right now (((they))) are obviously working towards disarming citizens so we cant fight/defend ourselves.

its up to the citizens whether we change direction or not.

They are being wiped out from the earth after the evil they did in WWII.

>no serfs to own
>no authority over women
>no authority over your own children
>no self sufficiency
>no male spaces

Only waheeey let's go eat at a restaurant for the #22357 time and have sex and drugs l!!!!!! Cool

Attached: absolutely part and parcel.jpg (629x988, 87K)

>its up to the citizens whether we change direction or not.
The same doesn't seem to be true in the UK though, and I think that was the point, not to claim that our shit doesn't stink.

mein sides

Attached: 1515707658640.jpg (419x480, 58K)

>kys
>go to hell forever
?!?!

They have nowhere to turn to for refuge but their Creator. It's really the most unfortunate phenomenon.

Sums it up.

We got Count dankula instead

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x545, 34K)

white males should feel empowered, not emasculated. this is a serious problem.

Attached: 1518842625263.jpg (350x434, 21K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
>usa 48th
>uk 123rd

To be fair I too would kill myself if I lived in the UK

One can only relish in their doom and hope for least amount of suffering

Attached: 1520889263466.jpg (550x366, 60K)

feminism, marxism, and multiculturalism

Fuck off you stinking paki. We improved everything we touched. Everything fell to pieces after we left it.

Women"s fault.

Damn Bongs.You fucked over my country in quite a few ways but damn.Hang in there man.

Fight what? Defend how?
Killing people isn't really defence, and FOR SOME REASON some people have a problem with people fighting their own citizens.

For fucks sake, you're a democracy,
a FUCKING DEMOCRACY.

Not only are you a fucking democracy, but you have freedom of travel.

Americans Killing Americans is something that makes the enemies of America POINT AND LAUGH.

Thats how silly it sounds to us.

you better have your joke license in order m8

People should just stop hating on or shaming white males for who they are.

Because the Queen gave Jimmy first dibs on the pussy.

Attached: IMG_0142.jpg (214x317, 32K)

Is Hillary in the UK?

Desu I'm pretty close to just ending it, I don't want to live here anymore but I have no way out but to off myself.

Vacuum decay is the only answer at this point desu.

How? Since you can't pic related?

Attached: 1521107796172.gif (480x270, 926K)

Attached: 1500071157686.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

And I drive this car, just the mine isn't lowered.

there's something in the water

Do it bro. Say hi to my Grandfather. Say that I miss him a lot.

you have to come here and feel how soul crushing it is
I'm planning on trying to leave to america in a few years
I think about it every day

>even left off the "."
By golly that's a cold one.

Can't you simply misbehave your way into jail, for a change of scenery, lad?

>Be Britbong
>Just finished university
>chose an industry that's impossible to get into unless you live in a city
>left my job for a chance with a VR sart up
>Don't get paid for 5 months and have to move back with mum.
>mum is too busy being drunk and fucking her new BF
>mum new BF does nothing but complain about you not having a job
>claim benifits
>while you go through interviews mums BF is poisoning her mind to try and get her to ditch you on the street
>no family because all british mums are whores who can't keep a family together.
>your broke and have no way out
>even if you get a job its going to be close to slave labour.
>decide to kill yourself
>take shit on their bed for good luck
>carve late abortion into your chest before hanging yourself in the garage

well at least that my plan for tonight

What do you think about resurrecting the mass murdering (several tens of millions during peacetime) far-left Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao?

"Men should step aside and let women lead. Then they will kill themselves less. He For She!" Emma Watson

Attached: feminist.jpg (2448x3264, 1.02M)

You could be arrested for this joke in the UK.

You know, lad, what about all those dirty deeds behind the Iron Curtain where the borders of these communist soviets were turned into prison conditions, preventing anyone from leaving a commie country?

Killl yourself.

I really don't care.

It's all of the greedy and ambitious types who are killing themselves anyhow, they sold their souls and now they feel like they're in too deep.

>>carve late abortion into your chest before hanging yourself in the garage

That's good, let them know you had a sense of humor.

hearty chuckle

Because no one cares about male problems, certainly not women and not even other men. It's always been that way. Men don't have the luxury of getting sympathy from tears like women do. Toughen up and realize no one is looking out for you so the only way to succeed in this world as a man is to not be a pussy and just deal with it.

put your mum's boyfriend in his place dickhead

You don't understand and you never will until you watch your own government try to kill you. Frankly I don't care about your opinion on my guns. because youve never has them, you don't understand that they're worth killing over.

Stop being such a fucking beta and call out your mum's bf if you hear him shit talking you in front of your mum. You're not a fucking kid anymore and you don't have to be abused by some cunt because you're too afraid to not be a little bitch. Furthermore why the fuck did you work for 5 months with no work? Were they your friends? Were you guaranteed equity in the start up? If you got taken advantage of for 5 months then learn from your fucking mistakes retard. If the start up just flopped then well lesson learned, most successful people failed on their first ventures. But unlike them, you're quitting like a little bitch at the first sign of adversity. This is why the Jews are better than you, they don't carve cringy statements on their chest trying to be poetic because their business failed. Actually they wouldn't have been working for free in the first place. Christ the state of you. Work in a fucking supermarket or some shit for 9 months, get off your fucking ass and bin that rope. Report back here in 2 weeks, scum

Dear god i hope they do.

Attached: 1446836296142.png (968x745, 875K)

When CIA was younger, he had been heavy and being a heavy adolescence was never easy. He was teased and bullied and made to feel so ugly and unimportant it imprinted deeply on him, even as he got older and the weight fell off. He never felt right in his own skin, always feeling as if he was still heavy or just gross to look at so everything he wore was always a few sizes bigger than normal.

It stuck with him all throughout his youth and even as a young adult, he was still insecure. He felt ashamed of himself and continued hiding, even when a guy with a plan began to pay attention to him. At first, he didn’t think Bane was anymore than a big guy, just getting on his good side so he could have someone to call to change shifts with. But then they became friends and CIA appreciated his company so much. Bane was in amazing shape and his arms were on display from either short sleeved shirts or fitted long sleeves. His chest was pronounced, his stomach flat, his shoulders round and CIA usually snuck long looks when he could. He didn’t want to be weird around his new friend.

But friendship turned to more when Bane confessed his feelings for CIA. CIA was amazed. He never thought someone like Bane could like him and he wondered if it was a joke, if Bane was just trying to see if he could get CIA to admit his own feelings just to laugh at him immediately afterwards. So he hesitated and when he saw Bane was wounded, thinking CIA did not return his affections, CIA admitted that yes, he liked him too.

Still less suicides per capita then gun deaths compared to US.

Stay retarded amerifats

This is a good example of why white British males kill them selves.
We are taught from a young age to hate ourselves, our country and our past. Are are taught by feminists in schools that being male is offensive. We are taught that we keep the poor Blackman down that's why he should be given the jobs and university places ahead of us.
We are taught Christianity is a fraud and atheism is the true religion.
I was a victim of this, I took an overdose twice, but somehow I survived and redlilled myself. Now I'm a conservative Christian with a wife and two kids, I was lucky.

q predicted this

Why wouldn't you, if you lived in a hellscape like Britain.

>in the garage
>garage

You lucky bastard.

Is it not about time when some of you Brits begin to speak out?
For the sake of your own people?
youtube.com/watch?v=3_xkZmIRtrM

Attached: your own people.jpg (564x641, 90K)

Danes are based, fuck sw*des

>am Christian
>somehow survived
...uhm... ?

Democracy is a sham.
youtube.com/watch?v=RW8j7czU5m4

It is nothing more than a puppet theater, that fools the plebs into thinking they have power, while the actual powers that be who fund and own everything, work behind the scenes. The curtain must be pulled away and these rats must be exposed, if we fish to free ourselves.

Not sure what you mean.
But anyway I used to be a liberal atheist but now I'm a Christian

I very much doubt you're a christian.

OK thanks for your input

>comedy is one of lifes greatest joys
>can be jailed for comedy

Men killing themselves in a liberalized society; shocking. Most men are fucked from the start, why you see a bigger ratio of women being born in poor families, because nature realizes men have a lower chance of succeeding in life.

Men are valued because feminist misandry. White men are not valued because of leftards racism and feminist misandry. Straight white men are not valued because of faggotry, leftard racism, and feminist misandry.

Easy to find the problem, but doing something about it is evil in the eyes of the wicked ones - go against them even a single grain and watch their fury frighten the masses into capitulating.

War is here. Might as well fight.

Another spineless wretch that doesn't give praise nor is able to defend his faith....
Maybe its time to go for a 3rd try.

seriously guys, I'm fucking next.

Fucking hell