Gundam Seed

Finally giving this bootleg transformers a shot after ignoring it for a decade.

What am I in for?

Sup Forums is not the best board to ask. Try /m/.

Yeah, try the board that's an even bigger hive of shitposters. Just watch the show and form your own opinions, discussion is a joke.

But I'm pretty sure 90% of people on this board have seen it. This is like one of the essentials.

I liked it. I never got into the other Gundams but I like this one because it's more centered on people's drama and motivations.

SeeD is shit but when you get to Destiny you will witness the absolute bottom of barrel when it comes to Gundam. It's god awful.

>it's more centered on people's drama and motivations.
How can you say that if you haven't seen any other Gundam?

I've tried others but I couldn't get into it. This was more engaging for me.

The last couple episodes are just terrible. They made me want to scream.

It's one of the worst Gundam series ever made

>Seed

Not as good as the best Gundam anime with the best MC

Shit bait

OP here

I thought this one was with the cunt MC from one of the old series and this guy sounds like a wimp.
Don't tell me i wasted my time downloading a whole 20GB torrent.

You did

>cunt MC
Which one?

Where did you find the torrent by the way? And just try it for a few episodes. You have nothing to lose.

Well i fucked up, Wing was the one i put off for years.

Shit mods might as well delete this thread.

>Heero
>cunt
He wasn't a cunt, he was just a man on a mission. A mission to burn the world to the ground.

>cunt MC
I think you meant to download Kamille is a man's name. You need to watch the original before it though

> Yeah, try the board that's an even bigger hive of shitposters
I hope you're not serious user.

Also
> Finally giving this bootleg transformers a shot after ignoring it for a decade.
> Finally giving this bootleg transformers
> Starting with SEED
This is bizarre...

>Kamille is a man's name.
No it isn't you autistic Newtype.

Nyaa.si

Nyaa pantsu is superior.

Watch the movies for the original, then go watch Zeta Gundam. It's well worth it.

SEED is decent up to the first half, Destiny is well...first few or so eps are great then it just turns to absolute garbage.

Friendly reminder that Shinn is just a shitty Kamille.

Best gundam

>However, the series has received some harsh criticism from the Japanese Broadcasting Ethics and Program Improvement Organization, regarding the harsh themes and depictions of child soldiers in the anime. They also stated that "several nonresistant prisoners and enemy soldiers are gunned down by the young male protagonist. If you look at the title, one would immediately think of this as a children's show and that many children would be watching.", referring to one scene in Episode 3, and that "If you want to broadcast such material, please provide some sort of age limit for viewers

I don't mind, I still love him.

Yeah mate you wasted your time. Kira is a faggot of the highest level

>Tfw you didn't lose your virginity as a teenager
>Tfw missed out on the most potent love experience

I'm still disappointed Fllay wasn't revealed to be pregnant. Was her becoming sick all for nothing?

chad protagonist who is literally the most perfect born child ever that starts fucking the hottest girl in class after cucking his best friend and then he moves on to fucking a space idol who used to be engaged to another friend from his childhood.

and when he gets angry, his nut explodes and he goes berserk.

also earth organization is essentially KKK if they had nukes and space organization is the empire from star wars, death star and all.

>when he gets angry, his nut explodes

That actually sounds pretty interresting.

>What you're expecting

(pic related)
>What you'll get

>and when he gets angry, his nut explodes and he goes berserk.
The best part is that this is all true

On paper sure but it's actually pretty bad when you watch it be executed by the hacks that made it.

Is iron blooded orphans any good?

No it's shit.

/m/ has catered to some of the most blatant shitposting and forum sliding on Sup Forums for some 3-4 years now. It's a fucking trip.

I should know 'cause I used to shitpost there about various Gundam shows then got tired of pretending to be retarded, knowing that no matter how hard I try to make it look like I'm taking the piss some autist will write a 1200 character reply trying to disect and refute my nonsensical claim. It was fucking bizarre. It's just no fun when they all play it straight.

Fuck off, Amuro Ray is still the best Gundam protagonist.

First half is slow with bits of cheesy melodrama, not much character development.

Second half is a bit better. Show really aims to be the dark horse of the franchise but I couldn't get over how stupid all the characters were. This show will insult your ability to remember details as they'll constantly go over the same point every other episode.

I always liked this pose that they use all the time.

20 episodes of slow-paced character development / world-building
10 episodes of transition between a relatively small, contained conflict to large scale warfare
10 episodes of building up to the climax
and a final 10 episodes of pure space-battle kino

Musics are good, characters are memorable (though not always for the best reasons), robots look good and there are some really nice battles
also it triggers Gundam purists
yes

>and a final 10 episodes of pure space-battle kino
Pic related.
>Musics are good
That's where all their budget went.

I know what you mean, I wish that I had sex with a manipulative girl when I was a teenager

What the fuck is this shit?