This loli-angel mounts you and tells you to kill yourself you fucking faggot or be her slave for the rest of your life...

This loli-angel mounts you and tells you to kill yourself you fucking faggot or be her slave for the rest of your life, what do Sup Forums?

>loli
She looks like a hag, I'll take the first option.

Ask for more chapters.

Loli? What kind of opioids are you on, OP?

Umm sweetie?

I take it back. Maybe I'm on them. What's the series?

Azuma is so fucking underrated. But everyone loses their mind over 774s manga. It's not fair.

yep

lip fang needs to stop

It's obviously boku no pico, my friend.

>loli-angel
Picked up.

She was hyper dom in the first chapter, but then she became a blushing bimbo along with the guy in every subsequent one.
Real disappointment.

I like this much better, since both main characters are depicted as closer to being equals, rather than the full on dom in Nanashi's manga.

Its a silly romcom manga, not femdom

Isn't this already long axed? What would be the point in hyping dead series?

Raws are up to 14

And what after that?

and the chink translation already up to 15

Kill myself
Eat shit pedocucks

But aren't you killing yourself?
Stupid normalfag.

Impregnation

I rape her and dump her outside

Newfag. Get lost.

it's because of the smug

Headbutt her with enough force to break her nose. Then, while she's still reeling, I'd grab her by the collar and throw her out the window. Hopefully a lesson will be learnt and she won't break into strangers' homes anymore.

I would honestly probably slap the shit out of her.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

>Continue to snore

Gonna need more than a featherlight loli mumbling near me to wake me up. I can sleep through almost anything.

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

There's nothing edgy about promptly dealing with home intruders, user. Now, if I said I was going to rape and mutilate her, or cripple her to the point where she can't even walk, that would be edgy. But I would never do such things because that would be extremely rude.

anime when?

>those fangs
Is that guy a vampire? Is she tormenting him for being a cursed fuck?

Well fuck you too. You'll rue the day when a loli strings you along up until she gets bored, and then decides to report you to the police- ruining your life in one fell swoop.

He's devil and she's angel

I want his youkai loli work to get translated and also is this still ongoing in nipland or did it get axed?

That chapter made me loose it.
The whole flirt war was awesome, it was like them trying very hard to get the lther as wet as possible.

Holy shit that was good. Is it well-received in Japan at least?

Thanks OP.