Tomb Raider 2018

"I don't need daddy's money, i'm a strong independent woman who needs no man, imma go to third world shitholes to kick some rapist's ass and save the world. Even though i could have used daddy's money to hire an army to kick's the rapist's ass, but NO, i need no man."

I hate this feminist brainwashing propaganda.

Attached: tomb-raider-2018-209x300.jpg (209x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090128/293.ad.LauraCroft.AngelinaJolie.012809.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to her tits?

Go watch Red Sparrow. That's at least female empowerment done right.

That wouldn't make for a very exciting film

It bommed. If it virtue signaled its not even worth a trip to redbox.

Its a younger Laura, she hasn't bought them yet.

>lara croft in the current year

Attached: Alicia-Vikander-Polka-Dot-Other-Stories-Bikini.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

We get it. Females doing tough things and/or actually succeeding in society is a threat to you.

Does the fact my sister is a high lawyer make you feel like a little bug?

Feminists banned them. Cucked men let them

>high lawyer

drug addict lawyers should be disbarred.

Loro Doft

>her

Another series killed by SJWs.

Attached: angelina-jolie-tom-raider-lara-croft-1.jpg (600x765, 59K)

>makes you look like a little bug....

Btw, hillary cheated and lost. Lol.

great bod
mutt face

A gymnast? I mean, I guess it makes sense, but people forget why we wen't to go watch the original.
akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090128/293.ad.LauraCroft.AngelinaJolie.012809.jpg

milkers were her main selling point and the very reason the franchise took off
sad

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

I want angelina to dom alicia

>16 year old boy

Dint you remember the tranvestite meme? It was like 2 weeks ago.

Anyway the new "in look" is girls who look like 12 year old boys. So hot right now.

Nobody is going to watch your shit movie, Jennifer. Give it your already.

No, it doesn't. I've done well for myself and I didn't have to become a blood-sucking parasite to do it. Next thing I'd ask, though, is your sister single? Does she like being single? How's that childless life treating her?

Tick, tock.

Such a masculine expression on her face, could literally pass for a tranny

So that's where I left my ironing board!

That is one ugly bitch

um that's a man

>tfw I have wider hips and I'm a man

Attached: VSHMx7K.gif (500x378, 956K)

Why do """(((they)))""" want to sexualize weak men into submissive females and sissies who enjoy bbc and turn women either into bbc loving thots or mentally ill dykes?

It's literally now not considered gay if you're only into black men with big dicks.

What's happening?

That is not Tomb Rider and this flat chested imposter is no Lara.
End of story

>It's literally now not considered gay if you're only into black men with big dicks.
what?

>tfw man

Attached: 1466090796366.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

Uhh uhh.. I think she's kinda hot. Don't hurt me Sup Forums.

>tfw no athletic brunette qt gf

Attached: 1520093353214.png (321x321, 12K)

In Hilary's Clinton America it's not considered gay if you're a straight man who's into black cock on the site, that's how fucked up and twisted the left has become.

Sweet step-dancing jesus... that's disgusting.

Attached: jesus christ how horrifying.jpg (220x221, 35K)

This desu senpai.
The lips seem fake, are they?

Tomb Raider was created long before neo-Marxists took control of the entertainment industry in the west and yes the protagonist was always a woman so I doubt there's a political agenda behind this. The new Star wars movies on the other hand....

>guy is literally vomiting

Attached: 235235235235.jpg (680x680, 82K)

weak b8

looks like a little boy

Attached: lara_croft___tomb_raider_cosplay_ii__by_enjinight-dbl0q0c.jpg (730x1095, 78K)

You missing the point. In the original games and in the movies Larua Croft was a wealthy heiress who used her money to go looking for ancient artifacts. She was a female Indiana Jones who was built like abrick shithouse and used a pair of signature H&K USP Match pistols. New Laura is poor, flat as a board, and uses a bow.

Attached: 1359753430040.jpg (900x1309, 160K)

She looks like mcully culken.

whar da milkeries goo

Attached: 1520449095736.jpg (658x523, 58K)

>Anyway the new "in look" is girls who look like 12 year old boys. So hot right now.
taylor swift

>Flat raider
No one cares, really. Even Tomb Raider fans don't care.

Although I will say this OP, the original Lara was in fact a feminist icon. She was a posh british royal, disowned for wanting to be an archeologist and made her cash on writing travel books. How she looked wasn't even addressed in the games because they knew it had no bearing on the character.

Tomb Raider? More like Womb Raider, am i right guys?

Attached: Screenshot_75.png (282x255, 57K)

that'd make sense if womb raider was a nigger

Attached: 1517391079035.png (467x506, 260K)

>muh children
no one cares about chuldren, idiot

What mode is this /fit/?

News Flash!! The actress is a tranny. Look at some pictures of her, she has ultra wide shoulders and a man forehead plus her ring finger is longer than her index finger.

>Only visible muscles are the abs
So sick of this.

Attached: 1406062402958.jpg (500x687, 220K)

That movie didn't do too good.

Remake Lara in the game and remake comics didn't even seemed to be into the whole stronk womyn thing was mostly just a typical bookish college girl who embarked on her first adventure. She didn't gain her confidence after the whole Island fiasco. The film is definitely tugging the whole tough chick persona. Plus she's ugly.

Attached: Lara_and_Sam_first_meeting (1).jpg (476x612, 130K)

yup, so is Lara Croft. There are a lot of trannies in Hollywood. Megan Fox is a self confessed tranny

It looks like a movie version of the remake games, where it's more survival based and at the start of her career which explains the bow. But even Remake Lara Croft has a nice body and looks good, even if her milkers arent as
massive.

>the original Lara was in fact a feminist icon

She was not,feminists hate good looking women.
She was nerd fantasy-sexy chick that know nerdy stuff.

That's a tranny. Jungle Surfer knows the score.

chloe moretz?

God damn! She's got the body of a 10/10 twink.

Attached: 1521141113938.jpg (678x1000, 202K)

if i remember correctly she was originally designed with small tits but the studio made them bigger. i think her creator then sued the studio for giving her bigger tits

Man this pic makes me want to rehabilitate myself back into normal heterosexuality.

Seriously, how do I become horny again from seeing naked or hot ladies online like I did when I was a teen?

The original character was designed with massive jugs. They had to actually tone them down because she looked ridiculous in game with big boobs.

Shut up kike.

stop jerking off. doesn't matter how degenerate you get, eventually you'll get off to regular women with their hair down

I am tatar,thank you very much.
And am not leting you feminist scum to lay claim on Lara.

Attached: 1519239301113.jpg (280x180, 17K)

*is a threat to civilization

fix'd

Tom Rider

this is shopped r-right?

>white

Isn't that good?

No, this movie is based off of the reboot Tomb Raider games, where Lara is built like a 12 year old boy.

>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Attached: 1518275740418.jpg (678x728, 106K)

Movie has a ~ 100 million $ budget, which means it must make 200 million $ + Marketing cost (I suspect 60 million $) = 260 million to break even. It has now 130 million worldwide (incl. China). Everything below 250 million $ --> Flop, 260 - 300 million --> Ok, >300 million --> success, over 350 million --> Great Sucess.

How?