Does anyone else believe this is the work of a disgruntled Amazon employee or a Wal-Mart associate trying to discredit...

Does anyone else believe this is the work of a disgruntled Amazon employee or a Wal-Mart associate trying to discredit Amazon??

Whats your theory Sup Forums?

cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/austin-explosions/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-12-21-07~2.png (720x1049, 591K)

Fuck off, Norman. No one comes here to listen to fucking CNN, jaggoff

Definitely a Postal Dude.

Attached: 8f7f1a2f9524006e6a540a88f702ef768ad7cfe794f45c0e274207cc897f5012.jpg (487x349, 54K)

Would make sense. To me this pattern seems consistent with a mail route. Beside the one today that blew up in San Antonio.

Attached: austin bombings final.jpg (1201x901, 134K)

I worked for FedEx, ama.

Most of our deliveries on my route went to Amazon, Walmart, and Sam's Club but they were repackaged. It's very possible.

Being so close to the festival, I wonder if it's a guest who is in the area temporarily, using the festival is a cover -- and then plans to get the fuck out and never return after the festival is over?

Are you the bomber?

Suspicious he attacks right outside the festival and not the actual festival.

Sup Forumss guesses are extremely shit for this happening. think outside of the box (pun intended) brainlet

this is trump admin testing out program to bomb food box recipients

this is not random terror, this is assassination targeting specific individuals - probably high-level gang violence (very government-involved). this is going to be suppressed and ignored by the MSM. they might make a race-motivated terrorist patsy (probably one of their low-value assets who will believe they are advancing the cause by falsely claiming credit), or else it will just go very quiet. most extreme case they will perform some impromptu random bombings themselves to spin it that way.

the truth of this one will NEVER come out. this is a real event, as opposed to a totally manufactured one.

I think it's someone who watch The Unabomber on Netflix and got inspired
Or it's someone who had his package stolen from his doorstep by niggers so all this is revenge. He places the bombs where he thinks they will be stolen
Also pic related is just a coincidence

Attached: image.jpg (1015x468, 123K)

Probably a black or brown ex-army explosives guy.

>gang violence
Do you think lazy niggas can into bomb making?

But why a bomb? They are pretty shit bombs too, theres been 4 explosions and they only killed 2 people. If it were a gang attack, why not just use a gun...

Do you like FedEx is it better than UPS or USPS?

I work for Amazon AMA

Do you work for Amazon?

Was Ted Kaczynski pardoned by Obama?

As a shift assistant so yes friend

Attached: 1521107430087.jpg (439x363, 127K)

Someone's gone postal