Is there anything more cucked than getting mad at someone for "muh stolen valor"?

Is there anything more cucked than getting mad at someone for "muh stolen valor"?

Attached: double-tap-if-you-hate-stolen-valor-ig-battle-pictures-22926722.png (500x615, 148K)

Yeah, being OP of a shitty thread like this one.

>obvious joke
>muh stolen valor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the absolute state of zogbots

What is stolen valor?

I would say thank you for your service. Serving my sides by allowing me to watch salty (((veterans))) get autistic about their (((just wars)))

Attached: 1519387992521.jpg (360x396, 155K)

He looks like he has enough problems in life. All those ribbons and commendations were the only thing that made him special.

People dress up as soldiers for halloween or costume parties and PTSD vets flip out on them and get pissed

if I understand my chevrons right,that guy is an E-15

I think its were autists roleplay as veterans to get attention in public

only the cuck who's actually doing the stealing. roasties flipping out about it are only slightly above them.

Attached: 1514.png (604x845, 662K)

What's the matter with his uniform? Crooked tie?

Thanks for the infos, seems silly to do that or to get upset over it

/Thread

dios mio

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

>What's the matter with his uniform

Are you blind? There's a WHITE CIS MALE in it!

Haha what fucking rank is that? He's been in the service for 60 years so now he's a super-ultra-hyper command chief master sergeant.

Wait, there's only one chevron on the top. wtf.

Fuck off, cannon fodder.

>Cannon fodder
It's Air Force retard.

wow if this is how americans treat their veterans no wonder they all kill themselves

personally i would salute that man and belt out a verse of god save the queen and give anyone who didnt join in a proper fucking kicking

>imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
I would honestly feel admired, but I would also tell him that impersonating a soldier or federal agent is a felony since Obama signed the Stolen Valor Act of 2013.

Really though holy shit this guy's seen every war we've fought. Check those decorations. One says he's even been in space.

Not to be all autismo on you but he's impersonating an airman, not a soldier.

holy shit that shoulder patch. what is this guy?
brigadier general of the galaxy?

People get more upset when the LARPer in question is doing it in order to take advantage of peoples natural inclination to help out vets

Also, fucking checked holy shit.

Attached: Advanced dubs checkum.jpg (750x968, 621K)

Just your typical E-12 AF CIB Missleer.

Yeah probably being the faggot with so little that you have to steal the accomplishments of others. Literal nigger behavior.

Oops, I didn't expand the image, but the point still stands

Goblino de guerra, ay caramba

Do you understand what cucked means?

wow

>Patch
>General
Officers' insignias are on their collars or the top of their shoulders, and they don't have patches.

Ok that's kind of fucked up and sad

downvoted!

I can think of a few things, such as—oh, I don't know; just bear with me here a sec—raising mixed race kids, being an actual cuckhold, being you, being American, and diesen Schwuler hier sein.

Stolen valor is only an issue because people worship any retard who went to Basic. But imitating a military faggot is obviously worse.

Können wir in unserem Hass auf die Polen nicht einfach vereint sein?

Yeah, dying for greater Israel.

>implying there's valor in being a ZOGbot

Attached: die-for-israel1.jpg (247x312, 55K)

Stolen valor is based tbhwy. Get respect of the elders and the pussy of women without having to put your life on the line for Israel.

This. There are those that're deserving of it and those that aren't. Frankly I think if people showed similar respect to civilians we'd be far better off.

Attached: 1521336505630.jpg (254x255, 9K)

LJL, read less SIEGE and more FM 7-8, faggot

Like I could understand World War vets deserving some extra respect but not these assholes who went to Afghanistan and lived in comfort while fucking goats for two years and come back and rant about "You owe your freedom to me".

>rant about "You owe your freedom to me".

Pics or it didn't happen

Why do whiteys join military and risk being killed in some shithole country? Government doesnt give 2 shits about you. Your own countrymen hate you. Dont do it. Go to a trade school. Have 56% white babies.

Let the il goblinos fight for you.

Attached: 1430219587226-3.jpg (460x393, 39K)

if you fought in iraq, afghanistan or libya for the western coalition, the sad truth is you fought for nothing

I find it (posing as a veteran to get social perks) extremely funny desu

if they like to LARP theyre pathetic but if they are trolling and doing it for free drinks and to laugh at the "ty 4 srvice" stuff it's solid as fuck

Honestly though I'd fuck with him big-league. Probably solute just to see what he'd do (he probably thinks he's an officer). Maybe complimenting him on his apparent voyage to space and how they created a whole new enlisted rank and pay grade just for him.

Nope. Soldiers today have no valor. They are Jewish mercenaries who deserve to be shunned and spit on.

Can someone post the one where he has 3 Medal of Honor's on his neck?

true but at least they wernt fighting on the wrong side this time

I fought side by side with this man in the Poontang Delta in 69. It was a bloodbath.

Doesn't that mean he's the de facto Commander of Trump's Space Navy?

vet here, Id just ask him where the fuck he even got a rank patch with so many fucking rockers, even the PX doesnt usually sell the really high up ranks

You're a fucking faggot who completely downplayed the situation. No soldier gets made at someone for pretending to be soldier on fucking halloween or at a party(no one even fucking does that), they get mad when someone walks around society pretending to be a soldier, people who when confronted about it lie on the spot and make shit up and then they get called out for it.

Omar coming yo.

If whites didn't join the military, who would defect to our side if the government goes rogue?

It's when people pretend to be a marine, like me, a marine, and try to steal our valor that we earned through killing the bad guys.

>killing the bad guys

Attached: image (4).jpg (600x833, 47K)

It's cosplay.

The average soldier doesnt have enough self determination to defect unless his superiors go full holocaust.

>when you're a 30 star general but it's still not enough to make you happy.

We got a live one, boys

He has wings, therefore he is the Air Force's cannon fodder.

Yeah, the point of stealing valor is to get actual benefits or just undue respect.

The marine circlejerk never ends. Remember to eat your crayons one at a time, jarhead.

thank for your wife's cervix while you were fighting proxy wars for israel

Attached: 1512507397095.jpg (456x810, 51K)

>doesn't want him finding out
>posts her and her kid's face without any makeup or any attempt to hide her identifty

This is a troll account made to get a rise of out deployed soldiers.

>obvious joke rank on sleeve
>stolen valor
>OP thinks this means cuck

I think actual cuckoldry would be more cucked than this.

GET
WIN

Attached: 1521567363292.gif (245x118, 437K)

Very strange subject matter. Is this something your into user?

He's Chief Master Sergeant of the Galaxy.

Attached: 1KglDUq.jpg (694x530, 67K)

This guy was actually in the Air Force and got all fucked up on drugs or some shit if I recall correctly.

You obviously know nothing about American military men Finngol. The best in the world.

But unloyal to superiors it seems

Attached: 152435473578.png (875x868, 465K)

>imblying Mad Dog Mattis wouldnt lynch his superiors for his country

>Unloyal to superiors
First thing they're subject to is protection of the Constitution. That way, military coups would result in massive defection.

I don't even know if that counts as stolen valor or comedy.

Attached: candy_65240.jpg (249x202, 12K)

Yeah. Lots.

Yea, going through all the effort to steal """valor""".

Holy shit, Joe Gomez LMAO

La creatura

Attached: 62 - Copia.jpg (539x377, 46K)

this fag

Attached: needsmore valor.jpg (929x1244, 729K)

Why would anyone dress up as a vet if he isn't?
To get free beers at bar due to respect?

Attached: think cop.png (640x640, 708K)

if u are on Sup Forums u are not having sex.

>peoples natural inclination to help out vets

If That was actually a thing maybe there wouldn't be so many of the poor cunts out on the streets and homeless.

People only pretend because it makes them look good. American worshiping of servicemen doesn't extend to actually giving a shit about them

You know you weren't entitled to that free sandwich at Mission BBQ.
Now put it back.

We're reaching valor levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: pepe1.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Personally, I wouldn't care if a civilian did this, but I would honestly get upset if an E4 service member, who is a fueler or truck driver, is impersonating a Ranger or Special Forces