Nanatsu no Taizai

It's out: mangastream.com/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/243/4702/1

Looks like Niggerstream will translate chapters on tuesdays now seeing the last release. So only three days a way from the next spoiler leak. Dumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/Ch-103--A--New-Journey?id=212668
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incoming Bam power up after spending in eternity in purgatory

>pork was the key to all of this

Missing the last page. Anyways, we now have an answer to Hawk's rest reincarnating and Mama Hawk being able to devour purgatory flame. Maybe Hawk's species of magical pigs are from purgatory.

oops end

Purgatory sounds like Warp.
Also I really like how mangaka handles Hawk. When I started reading this I thought "well thats one stupid mascot" but actually has a role in plot, in many ways.
Also fuck yeah finally Ban action

This finally seems to be getting interesting again but i have the feeling once again this subplot will lead nowhere and Nakaba will keep dragging this worse than One Piece.

In the third panel, Mel's face looks like he is sad. I guess this is all a ploy to save Elizabeth. Then he might plan to die by Zeldris' hands.

No subplot by a main character has ever lead nowhere. Not even Diane's stupid memory loss

>Can't even defeat Chadler
>Hey let's go fight the DK what could possibly go wrong in this hazardous and unknown enviorement, surely nothing could go wrong
King, your waifu is retarded

>space-time is warped
wew, time skip powerup incoming for ban, and people were saying that theres no way hes getting useful unless his sacred treasure is op

Anyone who said that was retarded given that this is literally asspull the manga.

Though time warp training 100 years in two hours or w/e is not the sort of powerup I expected he would get.

Wait a sec. We were wondering how could Arthur be the same age as characters who are not even born yet for the sequel. This disorted space-time might be the key.

Ban will probably get help from his dad since the souls eaten by demons end up in purgatory.

Rip Zeldris you poor bastard. To save your waifu Melodias will cuck you out of your position. Meanwhile he too killed your own waifu.

Where do dead demons go? Do they also go to the Capital of the Dead, like fairies and humans, or they go to Purgatory? If the latter, Gowther Sr. might pop up to help Ban and shed light on his part in the finale of the war.

At least Ban is more interesting than Diane and King. Ban's adventures with the undead could be fun.

On another point, why does Japan love King so much? he's a huge piece of shit, worst boy for sure.

>Japan are a bunch of Betas
>King is the ultimate Beta

Welp, I was expecting more from the reveal of Merlin's father. This was underwhelming. He looks like a farmer and got crippled in two panels.

He has a sorcerer staff in his hand, user. Where do you get "farmer" from his image?

I think ''looks'' is the key word here user

>this is literally asspull the manga
Nice buzzword. Can't even name 5.

Uh yeah, that's my point. He has a staff and a robe, where do you get farmer from his design?

So when the fuck is ban getting his st ever

Seriously its like nabaka forgot about it ever existing

The robe looks really low quality. Compare it to Chandler or Gowther's clothes.

What if it somehow ended up in purgatory and he gets it now

>stolen in a secular prison
>some how ends up in eldritch abomination, the level

Some one post that comic with the dragon and the fridge guy

Really easy to answer. Three arcs mean 2 power-ups per sin. Except for Merlin and Escanor, since they were mostly out of part one. For the second arc, Diane had the dance, King grew wings, Gowther got back his memories, Mel got back his power, and Ban will train in Purgatory for years. Most of the power-ups for the last arc can be already guessed. Diane will have something to do with her parents, King will fully grow out his wings, Gowther will get something from his creator, Merlin and Escanor will get something based on their origins and Ban will get back his ST.

Everyone knows that intellectuals dress like bums

Elizabeth wings when? Blow these fairy winglets the fuck out

>Ba goes into purgatory
>comes out three hours later
>It's been 180 years for him
>Hes only like 40 years old as is
>Hes now spent over 4 times his life in purgatory then he did out of it
>Only thing that kept him sane was memories of his wai-fu

>Hawk is the portal to Purgatory
>this means everything he ate also ends up in there
>he accidentally ate Ban's ST at some point
>Ban's trial is swimming through tons of leftovers to find his ST and Mel's emotions hiding behind a half broccoli

>Merlin's clan is actually Hipsters
>demons genocided them when they became mainstream

>Ban's adventure in purgatory

This should have been the entire premise of the series, forget the seven deadly sins.

Three arcs? what? As in, this is the second arc and the third arc is after this? When was this stated? Also if they kill the Demon King how can there even be a story after this?

Not him and I think he meant something else, but either way, there was a interview when nnt was rather new where Nakaba said that he planned around 40 volumes and three big sagas. Some time later chapter 100 or 103 came out or something confirming that the first saga was over, so this is the second one.

I want to marry Elizabeth. She is perfect.

There are still the goddesses coming back, Mael, SG, and we still don't know how the war ended. Also in Kongoh Bancho, as much as the father was built up as the villain, he ended up being decent, the brother was the final boss.

No, faggot. Why do fanboys insist that their favorite character has to be the heart of the manga.

Eat shit Meliodas

Fuck off, Zeldris.

>The city of Zeldris

I wonder when Mel will tell to Zeldris what he did with his gf

Who will Estarossa side with?

1st saga was saving Liones, 2nd was defeating (almost) all of the ten commandments, and now this is the 3rd: fucking over the demon king resulting in a massive gap in power between the demons and godesses which will cause the godesses to take control over everything and enslave everyone.

He will betray both.

>2nd was defeating (almost) all of the ten commandments,
Nope, we didn't get a new interlude like this yet
kissmanga.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/Ch-103--A--New-Journey?id=212668

Yes it did. She gave that whole speech to Gowther about how his memories were etched into his heart and could never truly be erased. Right afterwards he gets his memories back.

He was slowly getting his memories back. Diane just made him realise he shouldn't fear his own memories.

I love that scene establishing shot on the right. Suzuki's paneling is nice as always.

What I was saying is that the whole point of Diane losing and then regaining her memories was to prove Gowther was wrong and to set him up for the time when he would regain his own memories. It didn't "lead nowhere" and was a major part of developing both of their characters.

RIP Merlin's dad's staff, it looked so cute

Meliodas is full edge now, he'll probably drop the bomb as casually as yawning.

>princess
who

Imagine if we got a full year of chapters worth of Ban's travels until he finally comes back to the moment he left.

Either Veronica, Elizabeth or Arthur's sister.

>comes back knowing a shitload of infernal magic which makes him a lich instead of simple undead

>inb4 the warp genderbended him

Can someone download the cr version here and post the cover pls? MS skipped it

>Ban comes back
>He's now an ascended demi-god with magical powers and winsdom out of this plane of existence

Here.

Woah cute

Is this now explained?

I think that has more to do with Hawk reincarnation thing

What did Meliodas mean by this considering he had spent time with his other teammates as well?

Mel, just to further cuck Zeldoris.

>powerlevel guy hasn't posted yet
I-is he dead, bros?

I would assume that the Demon King wouldn't want his spy tool to be constantly killed off though

He's in the purgatory

powerlevels

Wait, I'm lost
The current demon king wants Meliodas to be the new demon king, right?
So Mel is gonna do exactly what he wants (which we know but he doesn't)
But why is this the demon king's goal and why is everybody immediately convinced that's a bad thing?
Mel with his emotions as demon king actually seems like a pretty good deal to me especially because pretty much all of the belligerent demons are already dead and the seven deadly sins + Elizabeth would include leaders of the humans, giants, fairies, and demons which sounds like a pretty good formula for world peace for a while.

>tfw Escanor is still the strongest in the world.

Feels good Sunman.

>Mel with his emotions as demon king
>with his emotions
That's the catch user, the DK wants the edgy emotionless Mel to take his mantle, not the good happy go-lucky pal we knew until know

I marathon'd the manga in 2 days and it was good.
But honestly, even when I marathon'd, the pacing seems so fucking slow.
The cutting between places and characters in the middle of a fight are also really annoying.

Gotta agree with Elizabeth here, Meliodas will fuck up big time.

I hope you didn't miss the side chapters.

>Elaine's okay with it

Stop sugarcoating dude, they're all retarded.

I assume Mel becoming the Demon King is very literal. He is not taking his place, he is becoming him. And that's a bad thing because the Demon King is pure evil so anything he wants can't be good for anyone.

Still can't get over Red Hawk Down

>people still unironically read this trash

Much like how Chandler can bring out true night, we just need Escanor to have the power to bring up true sun so he can be in permanent noon form at his choosing

Won't happen.