>HHSSec Azar @Natl Assoc of Comm Health Centers 3/16/18
youtu.be/FoefD7TE31k
>StateDep Readout: Heather w/AssSoS Evanoff 3/16/18
youtu.be/kD0pSbkCgNA
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Leg Affairs Dir Short 3/16/18
youtu.be/nyliqfUpXgc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1521002185774.png (933x506, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Arthur/Fifth-Circuit-Upholds-Texas-ICEDetainer-Mandate
youtube.com/watch?v=C1Iqr6JGNCg
youtube.com/watch?v=eIA1lQBqH1s
youtube.com/watch?v=UMyoCr2MnpM&has_verified=1
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/20/sen-grassley-real-estate-lobbies-block-eb-5-chinese-visa-reform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Need New BAKER!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1499233540708.png (335x480, 239K)

projection by beta cucks

IT’S BARRON’S BIRTHDAY

>heard there was a Passion of the Christ sequel in the works

Attached: 1521501074038.jpg (504x735, 216K)

Report for b-tier trash.

Attached: 5212.png (607x788, 437K)

Blood and soil, famiglia.

Attached: Untitled.png (578x303, 39K)

not
>HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRON EDITION
you had one job

Based Mel is also acting in a new movie alongside Vince Vaughn

>passion of the Christ sequel
isn't that the Second Coming?

lol, I thought it was the schizo just getting lazy

ASKING AGAIN

Does anyone have that meme of the guy kicking open a door, sees Shadman pic, and walks back out the same way? I need it

I'm off for the afternoon, can get a few

>he's never had a gf who domme'd her friends
SAD

Attached: 1520702688100.png (575x411, 219K)

Any livestreams to austin news concerning the bombings?

xth for my new senator.

Attached: merlin_135740226_2a0ed1e0-b9e7-444a-9a85-8ee595b478d9-jumbo.jpg (1024x754, 107K)

>tfw. half of the US wants to see picks of your enormous hog.

Attached: 1520971121805.jpg (2508x3712, 708K)

fuck off

Reminder:
Obama did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1511587325966.jpg (2100x2100, 1.54M)

cis.org/Arthur/Fifth-Circuit-Upholds-Texas-ICEDetainer-Mandate

Appeals court spanks district judge, saying the idea that cops can't detain an illegal alien absent criminal charges is "patently at odds with immigration law and procedure."

WARNING: THIS WEBM IS BANNED IN THE UK

Attached: 1521552932817.webm (480x270, 638K)

I think it's about Christ rising from the dead and the beginning of Christianity during the Roman period. So basically a Mel Gibson version of that movie Risen.

I knew there was a joke there.

Attached: 1521445163962.jpg (684x1024, 205K)

oy vey

has there been new ones lately or did that guy an hero

Pretty sure its going to revolve around the resurrection and ascension and delivering of the Holy Spirit.
I can hardly wait, desu.

Attached: mike-pence-narc-1512505758-640x433.jpg (640x433, 33K)

read an article that said trump saved melania from tripping today walking to air force one does anyone have the video?

Attached: kang engineering.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

ONE HUNDRED FEET HIGHER

Attached: ONE HUNDRED FEET HIGHER.jpg (6016x7220, 3.67M)

He was here yesterday

MAGA EVERYBODY

Attached: 1519931586666.jpg (500x500, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Iqr6JGNCg
how comfy are we today lads?

Attached: Wherever you wanna go anon, we'll drive their together.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Attached: 1520970556076.jpg (5538x3692, 1.41M)

Who is Antifa's number 1 advocate?

Attached: numbah one antifa fan.png (888x1034, 491K)

#13 is the newest one I have. But no, he's still around. He was around all day yesterday

Attached: Autism Collage 13.jpg (3000x3000, 2.45M)

In a 2013 interview, California congresswoman Maxine Waters revealed that Barack Obama possessed a “kind of database that no-one has ever seen before,” with “information about everything, on every individual.”

youtube.com/watch?v=eIA1lQBqH1s

Waters confirmed that the database was linked to Organizing For America (now Organizing for Action), the 501(c)4 “community organizing” network that was built on the back of Obama’s presidential campaigns.

Obama’s 2012 media analytics director, Carol Davidsen, who oversaw the campaign’s data operations said they were able to “suck out the whole social graph” from Facebook during the 2012 campaign, allowing them to access the friend networks of every American user.

“[Facebook] came to [our] office in the days following election recruiting & were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldn’t have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side” admitted Davidsen.

In a series of tweets, Davidsen that Facebook was “surprised” that the Obama campaign was able to “suck out the entire social graph” (the “social graph” is an individual’s network of friends on Facebook), but did nothing to stop them once they found out.

Attached: maxine-640x480.png (640x480, 156K)

This is actually one of my oldest Trump memes from way back in /tg/ days.

Attached: 1451438120206.jpg (1280x765, 145K)

vroom vroom vroom

Attached: 1E0FD9FF-A377-4544-81C6-010D63D5A164.jpg (680x594, 65K)

>just use the ladder as a FUCKING LADDER

Attached: 1520899500834.png (320x312, 206K)

That is actually pretty funny.

George Soros

Stuchberry got cuckberried

Attached: Ricky.png (681x1054, 325K)

Does antifa do anything other than follow Dick Spenser around anymore?

Pretty good. I got my governor found a replacement for Cochran.
Smith is a cattle girl.

GUYS, PLS HELP

Looking for that chart that shows the increase of jews within Commie Russia goverment over the years, from WWI to about when WWII started.

Attached: 18646017_305128193255674_769274920986214400_n.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

>expecting blacks to be smart

Sums up the plight of the black man in the modern world quite nicely.

Ironically, it's only the muzzies in britain now who can do something about their zog. Whites have officially lost the plot.

And John Wick 3

Attached: john-wick.jpg (736x479, 22K)

He needs to spend more time making these pieces of art instead of schizo posting.

>Get Ready For SARA

Attached: sara-gun-2.jpg (1200x900, 190K)

I know right.

Attached: 1521443674608.jpg (686x457, 99K)

yes

It's like staring into the abyss. If only he could do one for every single thread...

I honestly thinks he just schizo posts for the (you)s. If only people would stop replying to the schizo posts and give the (you)s to the collages that would be great

Hahahahaha

reported to the lighting guard

Link to the press briefing?

>tfw no goth tay clone gf

Pretty happy that Jim "JC" Caviezel will reprise his role.

Attached: maxresdefault_-17-.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UMyoCr2MnpM&has_verified=1

Attached: 1501262161168.jpg (1000x479, 126K)

no I just have the picture. cute.

Attached: 1521489635105.jpg (962x1443, 325K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 2018-03-20 17_50_03-Steve Herman on Twitter_ _#Twitter share price plunging.… _ - Waterfox.png (614x554, 128K)

>lighting guard
what's that?

>The American people understand that our citizenship is a blessing, and shouldn’t be given away cheaply. Unfortunately, for too many years this body has witnessed the perversion and degradation of a program that sells, yes sells, our citizenship … in the last decade this program has been hijacked by big-moneyed New York City real estate interests. These developers now take almost all the foreign investment from this program, and for the last few years they’ve actively prevented this body from enacting any reforms …

>Today, I’m calling on the Majority Leader, the Minority Leader, and all my colleagues who value the integrity of our lawful immigration system to stand with me and end the regional center program.

>The American people deserve better than this. Our citizenship means more than this.

>There’s no prohibition against foreign governments owning or operating regional centers or projects. That’s right, foreign governments can own businesses that sell our Citizenship. Think about that

>There are no required background checks on anyone associated with a regional center. One need to look no further than the indictment last September of two Chinese fraudsters who stole more than $50 million in foreign investment and managed to sell U.S. citizenship to individuals on the Chinese government’s most wanted list.

>There’s no prohibition against foreign governments owning or operating regional centers or projects. That’s right, foreign governments can own businesses that sell our citizenship. Think about that. There are no required background checks on anyone associated with a regional center. One need to look no further than the indictment last September of two Chinese fraudsters who stole more than $50 million in foreign investment and managed to sell U.S. citizenship to individuals on the Chinese government’s most wanted list.

>I’m talking about the EB-5 Regional Center Program.

Attached: CG.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>A former Playboy model who claimed she had an affair with Donald J. Trump sued on Tuesday to be released from a 2016 legal agreement requiring her silence,

>The model, Karen McDougal, is suing the company that owns The National Enquirer, American Media Inc., which paid her $150,000 and whose chief executive is a friend of Mr. Trump’s.

>Ms. McDougal, in a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, claims that Mr. Cohen was secretly involved in her talks with A.M.I., and that the media company and her lawyer at the time misled her about the deal. She also asserts that after she spoke with The New Yorker last month after it obtained notes she kept on Mr. Trump, A.M.I. warned that “any further disclosures would breach Karen’s contract” and “cause considerable monetary damages.”
SS

Attached: AFQidWy.jpg (1848x1264, 146K)

He undeniably does it for the attention, but I'm fairly certain he does actually have problems, even if most of what he says isn't true.

Attached: 1518807280066.png (393x390, 109K)

He's gonna lose that blue check mark fast.

>For years, I’ve been fighting in a bipartisan way to reform this corrupt, scandal-clad program. I’ve been fighting to protect our national security, to ensure foreign investment is going to the most deserving areas, and to make sure that American citizenship isn’t sold at rock bottom prices in order to feed the addiction of New York interests to cheap money. But, no matter how hard I’ve fought, each and every time we’ve tried to reform this program these same moneyed interests have used their political influence and political connections to block any meaningful reforms.

>This is sickening, and it’s exactly why most American people question Washington, D.C.

>After more than three years of trying to fix this broken, scandal-plagued program, I’ve finally come to the conclusion that it can’t be fixed. And since it can’t be fixed, the EB-5 Regional Center Program needs to be terminated.

>Several years ago, I started working with then-Ranking Member Leahy on reforms to the EB-5 Regional Center Program. Through the hard work and dedication of our staffers, we discovered the program is riddled with fraud and corruption, and poses a real and serious threat to our national security. Among other things, we discovered that:

>Investments can be spent before business plans are approved.
>Regional Center operators can charge excessive fees of foreign nationals in addition to their required investments.
>None of the jobs created have to be “direct” or verifiable jobs but rather are “indirect” and based on estimates or economic modeling. Again, not knowing for sure if jobs are created.
>Investment funds from foreign sources are not adequately vetted.
>Gifts and loans from anyone are acceptable sources of funds from foreign nationals.
>There’s no prohibition against foreign governments owning or operating regional centers or projects. That’s right, foreign governments can own businesses that sell our Citizenship. Think about that.

Attached: Grassley-J.Scott-AppliwhiteAP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 53K)

God Almighty that was painful to watch.

>Regional centers don’t have to certify that they comply with securities laws.

>There are no required background checks on anyone associated with a regional center. One need to look no further than the indictment last September of two Chinese fraudsters who stole more than $50 million in foreign investment and managed to sell U.S. citizenship to individuals on the Chinese government’s most wanted list.

>Gerrymandering continues and rural and urban distressed areas lose out.

>There’s no transparency on how funds are spent, who is paid, and what investors are told about the projects they invest in.

>And the list goes on and on and on. I could speak for hours about the corruption in this program.

>Faced with this appalling list of fraud, corruption, and national security loopholes, for three years I’ve been working with Senator Leahy and our counterparts in the House of Representatives to produce real EB-5 reform. Our staffers have spent countless hours, nights, and weekends meeting with congressional colleagues and industry stakeholders to hammer out a compromise that is fair to all sides. But our offers have constantly been rejected by big moneyed industry interests every single time. This time has been no different.

>For the last year, my staff, along with Chairman Goodlatte, Senator Cornyn, and Senator Flake’s teams, has worked around the clock to produce an EB-5 reform package. Everyone made numerous concessions in order to reach a deal, and after more than twenty meetings and countless hours of drafting, we produced a reform package that was fair.

>give a giant tax cut to the billionaire class
>white working class isn't voting for you
hows that happening fellow MAGApeeds?! I thought theyd understand who matters is the holy job creator

>tfw we will never get a game that lives up to the hype levels of MGS5

DIE SOCIAL MEDIA DIE
TRUMP STOP POSTING ON TWITTER AND CHILL OUT WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE GOOD
KILL TWITTER

Why did Don Jr. have to be such a putz?

Attached: donald-trump-jr-aubrey-oday.jpg (600x400, 66K)

what do we rate trumps choice with her?

Attached: karen-mcdougal-nude.jpg?w=4000&h=6000.jpg (800x1213, 89K)

>Our reforms would have reauthorized the Regional Center Program for six years, providing the certainty that industry has long said it craves. We would have permanently set aside 3,000 visas for rural and underserved urban areas, and would have increased the minimum investment amounts to $925,000. In recognition of longstanding industry concerns, we agreed to reduce the investment differential between non-priority areas and priority areas to a mere $100,000. Finally, we would have implemented a host of integrity measures that would have cracked down on investment fraud, foreign corruption, and bad business practices.

>Our reforms had the unanimous support of Invest in the USA, the largest EB-5 trade association. Our reforms had the support of the EB-5 Rural Alliance, a group working to ensure that rural America has a fair shake at attracting EB-5 money. But, these reforms weren’t acceptable to the big moneyed New York industry stakeholders who currently dominate the program. And because big money interests aren’t happy with these reforms, we’ve been told they won’t become law.

>Let that sink in for a minute. In spite of the fact that reforms were agreed to by Congressional offices and had the support of the largest EB-5 trade association, they won’t become law because a few EB-5 businesses with a lot of money have used their political connections and influence to block them.

>As I said at the beginning of this speech, I’ve finally realized this program cannot be reformed. The Regional Center program is simply too corrupted to be saved, and it needs to be ended.

>Today, I’m calling on the Majority Leader, the Minority Leader, and all my colleagues who value the integrity of our lawful immigration system to stand with me and end the regional center program.

>The American people deserve better than this. Our citizenship means more than this.

Those vault leaks even had a document of her openly bragging about how treasonous Obama acted.

I'm so jealous of Trump lads. Well at least all the women he's fucked.

why do all these whores have that crazy eyed look

The collages further confirm the schizophrenia. Pic related is 'the demons in Trumps head'.

Attached: IMG_20180320_135244.jpg (1019x762, 224K)

She's got that liberal crazed look in her eyes

Two New York lobbying groups are using their Democratic allies to block a bipartisan reform this month of the scandal-plagued, EB-5 citizenship-for-sale program, says Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/20/sen-grassley-real-estate-lobbies-block-eb-5-chinese-visa-reform/

The two business groups can block the reform from being added to the March 23 omnibus bill because they are backed by top Democrats — chiefly, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. The groups are the Real Estate Roundtable and Related Companies.

“Schumer is beholden to the New York real-estate interests which contribute to his campaign and he will not do anything they won’t sign on to,” said a Hill source.

The EB-5 program also allows Chinese government-run investors to effectively sell U.S. citizenship to their own spies, according to Grassley.

Grassley has long led a campaign against abuse of the EB-5 program, an effort that took on a new dimension last summer when presidential son-in-law and White House Advisor Jared Kushner’s family business, now run by his sister Nicole Kushner Meyer, was caught using the program in their advertising to attract Chinese investors. Grassley later pushed for a fraud investigation into the practice, but the Kushner Companies were still reportedly using the EB-5 hook, along with “Mr. Perfect” Jared’s supposed White House clout, in China as late as July.

The current program allows foreign governments to sell U.S. citizenship to its friends, Grassley said.

The real-estate groups defend the program, which allows foreign investors to effectively buy green cards and citizenship for themselves and their families by investing only $500,000 in the United States. The program is mostly used by wealthy Chinese, most often by investing in new real-estate construction brokered by one of many EB-5 Regional Centers.

His arms got tired.

Attached: 1521422666898.jpg (650x560, 86K)

trump has bretty good taste

Attached: 600full-karen-mcdougal.jpg (600x780, 24K)

I wish there was a system to track you's from being capped. Just randomly stumbling on your stuff is heartwarming though

>Well at least all the women he's fucked.

Attached: 1493840696855.png (750x649, 376K)

Geez I have no idea how hes going to remove the stigma of fucking only Playboy models and up with his 9 inch monster magnum dong.

More bullshit. Wheres Allred and Bloom? Theyre close.

For example, if 100 Chinse investors unite to fund a real-estate program, they provide the developers with a $50 million fund to borrow construction loans that will be eventually repaid by the people who buy or rent the new buildings.

But the program is also used by corruption groups around the country. In South Dakota, for example, it was used to build an overpriced slaughterhouse that only produced a scandal.

>Ariel Quiros, the man behind the now infamous investment project in Vermont’s Jay Peak ski resort, had his assets frozen last year when it became clear he was effectively using the project to solicit investments from foreigners hoping for EB-5 green cards and then misusing the money, allegedly including $50 million for personal expenses.

>In January, a massive real estate investment fraud was unearthed in New York enticing foreigners, mostly Chinese, to invest in the hopes of securing EB-5 visas.

>Last month, raids were conducted in California in relation to another alleged $50 million investment fraud that attempted to get EB-5 visas for Chinese, including several of the most-wanted criminal fugitives in China. According to the China Daily, three of the 100 most-wanted public corruption and bribery fugitives, including one facing a potential death penalty, invested in the Los Angeles-area-based real estate scheme.

You DO guard your lighting right?? Too much or too little lighting might spell bad news for you desu

Attached: sunshine.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>Mel: So, then I said the the Casting Director, "No, no, no. I want REAL Jews to play the part of the ones that wanted Jesus dead." Unironically, it was pretty easy to find ones willing to do that.

trump is like the biggest gaslighter in the world, and it's really bad for our society.

Nah, just pure autism

We will never know

Thanks lad. Needed it for a maymay.

Tits are kinda bad but great boob job anyway with nice nips, the body is straight fire and looks like she could just slink all over you and envelop your cock

Out of 10? 6 gorilion.

Attached: 1521307034469.jpg (343x481, 69K)

to be fair, I think having Donald Trump as a father probably does a number on a kid. I'm supposed Trump's kids are as well adjusted as they are. Don Jr is the oldest and he Trump's first divorce from Ivana really messed with him.

trumps nigger vote is going up higher

Attached: 5454213643_96edd8f068_z.jpg (550x547, 86K)