1 9 8 4

1 9 8 4

Attached: 29496296_613370965669349_4301384175292651761_n.jpg (720x960, 76K)

The absolute state

Why do you do this

Damn.
Orwell had nothing on these guys.
And that's your government? Did you vote for this insanity?

finally a nazi state :^)

>it's finally time
RESURRECT CROMWELL

Britain is a non country
Former British possesions respect freedom more than Britain

Attached: 1521415707377.jpg (542x571, 81K)

Jej

wot is sectarian? sound like posh speak m8

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (516x321, 39K)

Please inform dumb burger as to what is "sectarian" language.

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-01-10 21-34-38.png (1413x1406, 1.36M)

what does this even mean? no meme answer please

Attached: 1509820109656.png (1375x645, 622K)

so this is the power of the brexit...
wow

>mfw I looked it up and saw it's legit

Attached: 1513177663752.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

N O N
C O U N T R Y

political or religious talk that sort or includes you in a group, ideology or cult. I just looked it up and that's what I understood, If someone can better explain please do.

Sectarian language is like "oil mate I'm with the IRA and ALL you English cunts are going to get what's coming to you I swear to God mate I'm about to start a one man Troubles on you protestant queerfolk "

according to (((wikipedia))) (secterianism) it's hate speech

Absolutely PART AND PARCEL of an Islamic Caliphate progressively free of bigotry and hate
>against Islam

of course we didn't. our government/civil service are traitors the lot of them and should all hang, even the silent dissenters for not giving voice to protest. THIS COUNTRY NEEDS A REVOLUTION AND I WILL GLADLY BE PERSECUTED FOR SAYING IT, NO PROXY NO VPN COME AT ME YOU PUTRID CREATURES

Attached: image.jpg (615x439, 91K)

this has to be fake. I mean what is "sectarian" language even?

UK's only chance is to use growing Muslim populace for a Nazi takeover.

1776 soon?

Attached: 3176092D-95B5-4C30-B872-D6C2A5A2FB9B.png (800x533, 1.05M)

Only certain sectarian language to be sure.

It means divisive you mong.

Sectarian language = insults/language relating to the Catholic Republican/Protestant Unionist split in Northern Ireland.

You know, the split which saw terrorism, assassinations and general chaos, which only in the last decade or so was (nominally) resolved, but where there is a shitton of bad blood and idiots who'd love any excuse to go back to the 'good' old days...

>ban your citizens from spreading Nazi ideas
>codify Nazi ideas

Attached: 1518334440303.jpg (400x313, 16K)

>Says You put milk in your latte first
>Sent to Polmont
>Says Magneto was right
>Sent to Shotts

okay then

I hate colonoscopies. There I said it and I mean it.

Does this mean I should cancel my vacation to bongland?

why doesn't the queen do anything about this?

So then I presume this poster if geared more towards Irish train systems. So sectarian language is basically their version of holocaust denial?

I was sort of counting on Prince Philip to weigh in.

Attached: 1521568854135.jpg (667x678, 82K)

Satirically extreme classism

oh shit, Scotland, you're more cucked than I thought. My deepest sympathies

It's not their version of holocaust denial.

Depending on who is listening, it could be the equivilent of walking into a Klan meeting as a black person and declaring you've just slept with all of their daughters.

You could power a small country with all the spinning Orwell must be doing in his grave.

it cant be.
besides from the fact that it looks like something unironically out of 1984, normies are too dumb to know what 'sectarian' means.

>hello madam, your body packaging cloth is indeed very nice, may I have a conversation with you this fine morning
>UHM AKSHUALY THIS IS SEKSHUAL HARAAASMEND
>bollocks
>get jailed

Thanks for saying that. I've been waiting for a British man to say that. Godspeed to freedom and liberty.

So 5 years of prison for words on the train? Only way to stop this is to make UK so bankrupt they can't run prisons anymore.

all is lost.jpg

Attached: 1492899861334.jpg (893x581, 233K)

Which means it means whatever they say it means

tfw the UK in Children of Men is better off than the actual UK irl

What the fuck does that even mean Britain? Thought Police?!

>What the fuck does that even mean Britain?
it means you can be arrested for making political statements in public.

The bongs are overdue for a violent revolution. They've gone beyond the point where voting can change anything. They need to take up arms and overthrow their government by force, and the government knows this. that's why political speech is now illegal in the UK

>yfw in your country speech is more criminal then pedophilia

Attached: smuglim.jpg (634x421, 43K)

>making political statements in public gets you arrested
You mean politically incorrect right? I don't see them locking up feminists. Regardless that's so retardedly subjective that it will be defined as "whatever is in opposition to the ruling party." Holy shit Saudi Arabia just surpassed the UK in terms of where I'd visit. Jesus fuck this is definitive tyranny. The UK IS just a prison island.

When i look at a British poster trying to make fun of me, i only feel pity towards them.
Imagine being one of the biggest empires on Earth and barely a century later you're the Mecca of mudslimes and shitskins, raping and killing your daughters freely under the wing of your government

>yfw people allowed females into goverment

Is this real ?

Attached: 1521293985855.jpg (410x410, 123K)

I hate to go all fbinigger... but there is only one way to rectify the problem, especially in Britain. It would be hilarious if whoever musters the testicular fortitude to do it first makes an explosive out of the most commonly available and most used items so they can be banned.