Melbourne meth heads, and the coward police

i have tried to get the meth dealers in my town arrested for FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS now, including gathering evidence and hiring private investigators myself.
the police will do nothing, they are afraid of confronting a group of armed meth heads, so they put our town at risk for two decades instead..
these animals walk around every day in a state of severe megalomania because the police can't stop them.

there is NO DOUBT these specific meth heads will SNAP one day and melbourne will see yet another case of 'meth terrorism'.

(want to go down a deep and dark rabbit hole?, look into 'meth terrorism' in melbourne)
youtube.com/watch?v=upSUIgMOIeY
youtube.com/watch?v=PbIfB-ocBy0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2017_Melbourne_car_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2017_Melbourne_car_attack

>schizophrenic greek meth head commits a series of violent crimes, including terror threats against his family, the police and the public,
>the police know he is a huge risk, but repeatedly ignore him over the span of years, and hope he will just run out of steam
>he drives into the main tourist area of melbourne and starts driving erratically, swerving towards other cars and pedestrians
>after trying to get the polices attention for hours, he
>the police stand around with their thumb in their ass like a bunch of imbecile cowards, while civilians actually try to stop him
>when he realizes that no one can stop him, and the police are powerless he drives into a group of pedestrians, killing six people and wounding 36
>the police lie and say that he was yelling 'allahu akbar', and it was a religiously motivated attack when he was clearly a drug addict and not a devout muslim
>the exact same attack happens 11 months later, another psychotic meth head who had been repeatedly ignored by the police (thankfully he only managed to kill one this time)

i wish the american DEA had jurisdiction in australia.

Attached: worn-out-meth-pipe.gif (400x207, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gw8lC4cnVU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2017_Melbourne_car_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2017_Melbourne_car_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=b3hsEFtFQu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seen Death Wish, OP? have you considered vigilante justice?

Abo on crack.

*>after trying to get the polices attention for hours, he even approaches some reporters filming a story about someone he stabbed during his rampage....*
youtube.com/watch?v=8gw8lC4cnVU

>American DEA
Kek, yea that would fucking help desu.

Attached: 1520280586188.jpg (500x432, 86K)

>seen Death Wish, OP
have i seen it?, its my all time #1 favourite series.
i have seen the original with charles bronson mabey 200 times.

Attached: 4724723478347.png (500x356, 250K)

Get your own truck of peace bucko. THEN FIGURE IT OUT.

you must be the very pleasant to be around on parties..

I smoked crack for years, that's might be a bit too much, but don't be a buzz killer.

Attached: nude-1-362x483.jpg (362x483, 18K)

you think i give a shit about what happens at parties?
armed schizophrenic meth dealers / addicts is a different story.

also as this guy is schizophrenic he will most likely do something similar if he never smoked ice.

People with mental problems need to be put in an mental hospital..

There will always be some nutter, but the majority of users never harm anyone.. because if that was the case Melbourne would look like Detroit probably..

Attached: DSCF1482-3.jpg (1000x667, 184K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2017_Melbourne_car_attack
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2017_Melbourne_car_attack

But at least they didn't use any guns :^)

>People with mental problems need to be put in an mental hospital..

i don't disagree.
i think if we cant put them in prison, then they should be in a mental hospital.
currently neither is happening.

Nigger you have no fucking clue what they're dealing with.
youtube.com/watch?v=b3hsEFtFQu8

im pretty sure both attackers had (illegal) guns when the police searched their homes.
they never planned to do an attack that day, they were simply begging to be arrested and thrown in jail (like a lot of drug addicts do).
while i personally think they should be hung from a lamp post, i think they were both 'crying out for help' in a sense.

Can't beat them join them.

bump

>you think I give a fuck about being social?
Obviously not

bump

Hows no guns feel faggot?

Are you that Mademoiselle Gunk faggot?
KYS

Dont you guys have a problem with people using synthetics?

bump

I’m going to murder Tommy Huang

Drug dealers should be executed.

the police are part of it guarantee you

trips never lie.