Is it normal to fap to girls from shows you've never watched, or do you need to watch it before fapping to her?

Is it normal to fap to girls from shows you've never watched, or do you need to watch it before fapping to her?

I can actually only fap to girls to shows I never watched.

She's 12.

I don't see why it wouldn't be but a fap is a lot better when you know the context.

You shouldn't even save or post images of characters unless you've watched/played at least one thing they're in.

I wish I was joking but I didn't choose autism, the autism chose me.

>Is it normal to fap to girls from shows you've never watched, or do you need to watch it before fapping to her?
Perfectly normal but you should definitely watch Eromanga-sensei.

Yeah to-love ru faps became a lot better after getting familiar with the characters.

what kind of fucking question is that you moron, just fucking fap who gives a shit

You should never fap to girls of shows you have never watched otherwise you might commit a sin like fapping to K-On

So?

And you have singles
Your response?

The dick wants what the dick wants. The shows are just an added bonus.

Then I'm the biggest sinner here.

Kancolle and Idolmaster are shit shows, yet their doujins are top tier
Perfectly normal

I fap to Erina a couple of times, and I haven't even watched her show.

I find it easier to fap since you don't know the characters enough to notice how out of character it is.

true enough

I can't fap to girls from shows I haven't watched, I just can't.

I don't feel it at all, It doesn't get the juices flowing because you don't know what they're like.

Of course it's normal, I fapped a lot to her and I barely know the title of the show she's from

Too old for you?

>her

REPENT

>4444
tetraphobic quads of death

>you should definitely watch Eromanga-sensei.

For the love of god don't listen to this. I was baited into watching this trash and let me tell you it was not worth it. Elf was best girl though.

>For the love of god don't listen to this.
You're being overdramatic. It's a slightly above par show but nothing you should go out of your way to watch.

i shall see you burning in hell!

t. fag

I only fap to girls I hate or girls from shows I've never watched/despise. All mindbreak/impregnation/pregnant shit too

If not liking a generic incest anime without any real story or development makes me a fag then I'm guilty.

I feel you. None of them is my waifu so why shouldn't I fap to mindbreak doujins of them?

This.

Fapping to girls in shows I've watched is impossible for me.

I typically avoid lewding girls from stuff I've watched and enjoyed because I feel I would end up respecting them less as a character. Like Hachikuji. Love every second of her on screen but could never lewd the snail.

I love me some futa keions though

As long as your penis is happy, it's fine in the end.

>Watch show
>Finish watching
>Look up doujin of the show

I am a weak man. This happens everytime I watch something.

I can do either but the ones I've watched and known are ten times better for some reason.

I've never watched or read Dagashi Kashi, but I've fapped to Hotaru more times then I can count

user, I...

Don't watch ES it's fucking garbage

I don't know why but I always have to watch/read the source material first.

Something about it just feels wrong if I don't. It's worse than being a secondary.

It's not normal to fap, you nasty degenerate.

What? Too old for you? Fucking pédo.

She's going to need more.

I can't fap when the males from the series are in the doujins. Feels awkward.

>eromanga-sensei
>incest
Choose one.

Also better have yourself checked for aids.

I need to know the voice otherwise I can't imagine them calling me a worthless pervert while I fap to them.