Did the "Virgin" Mary cheat on Joseph?

And why did everyone believe her when she said she was a virgin? Why wasn't she just stoned to death like the norm at that time? Redpill me.

Attached: 234233 6.05.38 PM.jpg (450x477, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demigods
youtube.com/watch?v=_KfXmkiwHDA
youtube.com/watch?v=zHnfR_4R1gY
youtube.com/watch?v=kx_G2a2hL6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's your redpill.

It's a fucking fairy tale. Grow up.

*tips fedora*

it's more likely that joseph banged his loli wife before she came of age and then convinced her to lie and say he never slept with her

>oh shit I just slept outside of wedlock, nvm I won't tell Joseph
>oh shit I'm pregnant but I haven't slept with him yet better just lie it was God and hope I don't get stoned, I'm a goner anyway

No Jehovah had an angel rape her in her sleep.

>nb4 no!!!!
Yeah. Remember that angels fuck women?

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD

EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH

A CHILD SACRIFICE FOR YOUR SINS! PRAISE HIS FATHER JEHOVAH!

Attached: 4910_007.jpg (320x240, 43K)

пapцaл

I dont think some affair can spawn a whole religion
The whole story could be a lie

> 2000 years ago
> of age

the age of consent 2000 years ago was whatever you wanted.

Marvel Comics Presents: Cuckolding #001
Adventures of Joe & Mary Leibowitz.

Well there is that theory that a Roman soldier named Panthera knocked her up while he was in Israel. You can look up the details. I'd provide them but all the good posting has moved to anime profiles on twitter so I'll probably create a super in-depth thread on this there. But not here. This place dead now.

Stop reading that Fucking Talmud !!!

Aktually holy ghost impregnated her. Holy ghost =good=Jesus, so Jesus had sex with his mother.

Because it's a fairy tale.

The Gospels made it up as part of the story. Why do only Matthew and Luke mention the virgin birth? They borrowed the Greek idea for heroic figures to be the offspring of a god and mortal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demigods

Because she is a true virgin

Got pregnat by God's will, thats why no one suspect pregnancy (no witness), joshep do take notice but the angel of God told him to protect mary and the child.

she wasnt a virgin

unlike most of you

Attached: 1512904715975.png (640x360, 362K)

I've always been confused about this, I don't see the need to impregnate a woman to spawn a divine/human hybrid, he could have just created another human from the earth like he did with Adam and then fill him with his spirit or something, but I'm no scholar, there might be symbolic reasons why it had to be that way but either way old man Joseph got cucked

(((Sources))) are legit.

What's your definition of "fairy tale"?

It’s amazing that this fact needs to be pointed out to people in 2018. Religiotards.

>commanded by God to be a cuck
this joke writes itself

God created Jesus (a spirit from Him) in Mary’s womb. Pay no heed to pagan fanfiction

Joseph's wife's son was described as having wool hair and bronze feet, so it's quite obvious what happened.

>implying that cuckeeism (cuckold atheism) isn't a religion

>this thread: implying being a foster father is immoral
That is why infidels will always lose, they are too primitive and savage.

>cuckeeism
Leave memeing to the real jews, LARPer.

It's more likely Yeshua was conceived the normal way and even more likely he was born in a normal setting. Nothing nefarious, no rape, no sex out of wedlock, etc. The whole virgin birth, manger, shepards and wise men could have been added to "enhance" the narrative the Nicene Council was pushing that Yeshua was God in human form. While there is a lot of fantastical things written in the long narrative of the birth story, there is very little written about Yeshua's life as a child.

What may have happened, was Yeshua was a learned man who philosophized some intriguing ideas and garnered a following. His ideas and following threatened the power structure of the Jews so they conspired with the governor to have Yeshua killed. The Roman governor, concerned with keeping the uneasy piece they had with Jews at the time conceded what he knew to be proper law and let Yeshua be executed. This made a martyr out of Yeshua, much was written about him by his followers, what he taught became a new religion, Constantine chose to go with and support this religion that was picking up steam for political reasons but it needed a bit more pizazz so some things were added or removed from the record.

She was a whore who fucked Chadicus Aurellius, a Roman legionnaire, while beta provider male Joseph was out of town. And white men to this day believe her bullshit fairytale.

>When you have to lie to cover for your adultery and the lie starts snowballing to the point that your son ends up being a cult leader that will still be remembered centuries after.

Reminder to disregard all posts by users with troll flags.

>implying the world is purely material
Also a losing proposition.

Pretty common thought is that the marriage between Mary and Joseph was never really meant to be a romantic/sexual one, and was really to just keep both their statuses. Joseph is held to have died sometime in jesus early adult life, as he is never mentioned during the time of his ministry in his 30’s

Posters sporting flags from papist countries aren't your friends.

>Mary
youtube.com/watch?v=_KfXmkiwHDA

The promise was that THE messiah/savior would come from one of the tribes of israel

>Joseph got cucked
Will this meme ever end.
He was to marry Mary but they did not cohabitate nor interact before the engagment. Mary spent his life as a servant in the temple and as such they where not allowed to go outside (like nuns).

Mary was so pious God granted her to become the mother of Christ.

The bible has stated in OT that God's miracles are possible for those pure of soul and BODY that have follow the scriptures rigorously.

First post best post

>Israel
Imagine being such an Amerimutt you don't know the Roman province was named Judea.

Not what I implied at all but you're a brainlet who would accept fantasy and magic over Occam's Razor.

Good point, the pope especially (((Francis))) is usually a shitmonger who has no real claim to supremacy in any matter secular or not

Then what's your definition of "fairy tale"?

They didn't, until her son rose from the dead.

Then they believed everything she ever said.

Define the term "fairy tale."

She was a virgin in the story because Jesus was put into Mary in vitro using futuristic tech by a time traveler from the future.

>Occam's razor
You mean the biggest meme concept ever?
This is true. She probably barely even know what sex was.

Attached: IMG_0881.jpg (500x438, 85K)

Joseph was the official father of jesus , in reality it was god

>accept biblical story
>exclude possibility of devine intervention

Come on now user

Attached: 19101461.gif (400x303, 497K)

why haven't anyone covered this yet
>Why wasn't she just stoned to death like the norm at that time?

>She was a virgin in the story because Jesus was put into Mary in vitro using futuristic tech by a time traveler from the future.
She was fucked by an angel.

Attached: angel or satan.jpg (722x1095, 104K)

St. Loius De Montfort said that we can tell whos going to hell and who's going to heaven by using their respect for the Holy Mother as a guage

The virgin birth myth was borrowed from Egyptian mythology.. which probably borrowed it from another older civilization.

>This is true. She probably barely even know what sex was.
New International Version
But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

New Living Translation
But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus.

English Standard Version
but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus.

Berean Study Bible
But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a Son. And he gave Him the name Jesus.

Berean Literal Bible
But he did not know her until she had brought forth a Son, and he called His name Jesus.

New American Standard Bible
but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus.

King James Bible
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

I believe some Jews said that when translating the Bible, the translator mistook the Hebrew word for "young woman" for "virgin". I mean, trusting Jews isn't a good idea, but what if.

Here's the redpill:

Who gives a shit, Christianity is a dirty middle eastern religion, not yours.

Find Apollo, and you will find true power.

At the time they didn't understand the biology of sperm and such. They thought all of the 'material' was within the woman already, and the male just provided a sort of 'activation energy' for starting a pregnancy. If they had understood the sperm and egg they never would have tried to convince people that this idea made sense.

Attached: IMG_1303.jpg (960x541, 152K)

what passage?

Primary post superlative post

>Fairy Tale : a fabricated story, especially one intended to deceive.
But it's more complex than what you would need for your simple mind. To you, it's all or nothing. Because that's easy. It's easy for you to grasp. All or nothing. That's how weak minds have always worked. The truth is likely somewhere in what I previously stated. The bulk of the information in the New Testament is true minus the fantasy. I'd even concede Yeshua could have been buried, assumed dead and came back. Even today people will be medically declared dead and come back to life without any machines helping them come back. It happens. Back then, it is safe to say there weren't sophisticated monitors that told the Roman soldier Yeshua was dead. He just poked him with a spear after he appeared to be dead. It is possible, the Roman soldier may have saved Yeshua's life by expelling the fluid buildup around Yeshua's heart by piercing the pericardium sac which would have eventually lead to a heart attack.
>But believe in mystical things if you want. It's no skin off my nose.

>my wife's son

>No Jehovah had an angel rape her in her sleep.

No, faggot, it was the holy spirit.

>And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy >Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of >the most High shall overshadow thee. And t>herefore also the Holy which shall be born of >thee shall be called the Son of God.

>And Mary said: Behold the handmaid of the >Lord; be it done to me according to thy word. >And the angel departed from her.

Read your bible, gay boy.

It's from a mistranslation. "Virgin" simply meant that Mary was a very young girl.

OLD JOE WAS A CHILD FUCKER AND WAS STUFFING A 12 YEAR OLD'S VAGINA INSTEAD OF A GOAT.

Attached: 1474096483333.jpg (720x594, 50K)

I don't think your definition is very up to date, lad. Try again if you like.

I love me some of that nigger spic pussy Dominican Poison

Attached: 17019656.gif (400x396, 1.66M)

Wrong and irrelevant. Poor old religiotards.

>implying you don't habitually turn down offers to get yourself closer to god
A distinctive practice in regards to a deity is indeed a religion.

>Presented with information
>Not smart enough to argue
>Refusing to accept the actual Oxford Dictionary definition of 'Fairy Tale'
wew

Attached: specedwojak.png (230x219, 7K)

Matthew 1 KJV

21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
>22Now all this was done, that it might be
>fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the
> prophet, saying,
23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

It was the Jews fulfilling their own prophesies again.

>implying the green-text posts of an infidel is worth reading

Good choice user.
Here have another for being a man of distinction

Attached: 14910530.gif (304x408, 1.71M)

>It was the Jews fulfilling their own prophesies again.

Jews fulfilled prophecy but do not accept jesus , in return they also lose their religion

Attached: 1471449840031.jpg (696x413, 27K)

Literally the premise of the entire religion. It's built around a cuckold, his wife and her son.

don't worry i will find the answer and everything will be resolved just let me hop into my time machine. hopefully with this question resolved we won't be plagued with endless speculation that leads nowhere since their is no proof.

>brown nipples

Attached: 14782.png (900x900, 543K)

Wasn't it first Israel and then Judea?

No because both of them never existed

There was never a Roman province named ISRÆL, only IVDÆA, which was renamed PALÆSTINA after the Judeans pissed off the Romans too many times, so they renamed place after the Jews' historical enemy, the Philistines.

who is this goddess!?

Attached: This_Pleases_My_Cock.jpg (600x600, 62K)

athiest
plebbit post style
typical faggot

Attached: 1409070435041.png (1440x1675, 1.87M)

The fucking Talmud claims that, you're full of shite cunt

Dominican Poison aka Miss Issy aka Miss Izzy

No full on fuck videos exist afaik, but lots of low quality cam shows

Attached: 1508273746005m.jpg (1024x839, 150K)

Cuck=! To do the holy work

Closer to which god?

she wasn't a virgin. the virgin birth is symbolic. Jesus was the son of Joseph according to the flesh and ordain to be the son of God by the spirit.

Anyone who thinks Jesus of 2000 years ago didn't come into the world like the rest of us needs serious fucking help.

>No full on fuck videos exist afaik

Wanted hardcore anal... got dance :-(

youtube.com/watch?v=zHnfR_4R1gY

>be really bad at lying
>also a slut
>get pragnent
>make a huge unbelievable lie to justify cheating
>everyone believes you because they're stupid desert savages
>son also believes you because he's a stupid desert savage
>son thinks he's divine hot shit
>he goes out and gets himself killed by romans
>somehow everyone mistakes this as being a good thing (if they kill us we win)
>accidentally created the biggest most enduring religion of all time

Friendly reminder, our western civilization is based off a lying roastie and stupid desert savages so it's peak pottery that they have inherited the Earth

Attached: 1518559166507.gif (480x270, 363K)

Because she and Joseph had kept the secret of Jesus being born to the Heavenly Father only to themselves, while pretending in the public that he was Josephs biological son.

>Stop reading that Fucking Talmud !!!
came here to post this. the suggestion that Mary cucked Joseph was originally put forth in the Talmud which refers to Jesus as "Yeshua ben pantera" suggesting that a roman soldier named pantera was His real father

however there's no evidence for this theory and its just slander by butthurt jews who are mad that their God became everybody's God

Yes--she cheated on him with a roman legionnaire named Tiberius Julius Abdes Pantera.

It’s an Arab fairy tale, my guy. Don’t think too hard on it.
None of the Abrahamic religions are worth wasting time for ponderance.

damn...Maria looks like THAT?

>Chadicus Aurellius
You had one job nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=kx_G2a2hL6U

If my wife was a virgin and got pregnant and wanted to call the kid Jesus, I'd be looking under the bed for Mexicans.

Attached: 1513628161006.jpg (604x483, 44K)

But Occam's Razor is boring and doesn't let you save face
Also: free gold, myrrh and frankincense

Leave the VIRGIN mother alone!!!!!

Attached: Trump_Wins.jpg (460x689, 67K)

Attached: Now_I_Understand.jpg (411x336, 37K)

According to the Bible Joseph was just going to quietly divorce her and let her keep some dignity and an angel told him the story. He didn't just believe her on face value, that'd be dumb.

Saul had a lot to do with the religion getting big, too.
Dude made up like half of the New Testament and never knew Jesus. The original Christians laughed him out of Antioch for being a manipulative idiot.
Saul brought the religion to Rome where he fooled civilized people into thinking it was legit when in reality he just gave them the bootleg knockoff version.

People who say "kike on a stick" then follow up with quotations from Toledat Yeshu make me laugh