Why do boys make best girls?

Now you wouldn’t find this girl (male) attractive, now would you user?

Better question. Why do traps always have happy go lucky personalities or are just the greatest sweet hearts ever? It's like part of their harem archetype. Female harem members have an entire encyclopedia of archetypes to choose from.

Need to balance manly genitals with very feminine personality and looks.

Its the idea of fucking a dude that looks like a girl is what makes them so great.

The real question is why you mentally deranged faggots keep making these garbage threads. You can look at the archives and see hundreds of the same trash threads ranging back years ago.

The real question is why you mentally deranged faggots keep making these garbage responses. You can look at the archives and see hundreds of the same trash replies ranging back years ago.

your gay

Unironically this. Trapfags are subhuman degenerates that should hang themselves.

TRAPS ARE GAY, STOP ACTING LIKE ITS NOT. IT IS STILL A DUDE, AND FUCKING A TRANNY IS GAY.

my gay what?

no homo

But I said no homo. Plus balls never touched. So it can't possibly be gay.

Because no one knows what men like more than men

the dick makes it cuter

traps are already cute, the dick is just a bonus.

is not gey if is astolfo

even if it was gay I would.

is the hyperfiminity aOP,now adays womans gladly discard theur feminity because they think is opresive,but many males still like the concept of feminity,so traps come and fill the void,and is great

Way too white for my liking. Have you not spent time on Sup Forums lately? the japs guys clearly want to fuck brown pussy

left is objectively and scientifically better tho

How do boys become girls?

They don't. Only in anime.

The mind of a female is a major flaw to otherwise perfect design. Eliminating this flaw would bring nothing, but massive benefits to our society.

Says your ass.

Fuck off nigger.

>those hips
>that ass

I want to suck a girl (male)'s dick

The things I would do to Ernesti. And I'm not even gay

A fellow man of taste I see

>that precious smile
Why is he so perfect?

>kinkshaming
Wew

What was the point of you replying to this thread? Did you think 'Tee hee! I bet all those anons will lap up my le epic post XD'? Well, congratulations you got yourself a response. You're lucky I'm feeling merciful today, or there would have been hell to pay for the near aneurysm your post caused me. Stay in your dark moist basement and leave my board alone.

>>>>/tumblr/