HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!

Holy shiiiiit can you believe this?! Whats this new talking point that an AR-15 is soo deadly that a shooter with one can't be taken out with a handgun? This is THE weakest gun control talking point I've ever heard. I guess every cop needs to carry a .50 BMG to be able to counter any threat out there,right?
I mean Wowee!!
I didn't know an AR-15 gave you magical superpowers that cause smaller rounds to bounce right off you!! That's amazing!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-14-26-47.png (800x1280, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZTQSBm5A_FI
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
youtube.com/watch?v=bvAvNfCbQJk
mdsp.maryland.gov/Organization/Pages/CriminalInvestigationBureau/LicensingDivision/Firearms/FirearmSearch.aspx
youtu.be/jJ3XwizTqDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Joy is definitely Jewish nigger cattle

Attached: 1504339756448.gif (232x158, 1.05M)

and AR-15 stands for "auto-aiming rifle"

youtu.be/ZTQSBm5A_FI

Highly relevant.

Christ these people are retarded.

>missing the point this hard

i wont disagree that it's still kind of a stupidass point, but by your logic, AR-15s are just for show and therefore all soldiers should now be equipped with handguns only because like you said, superior firepower has no impact right?! hahahahahahaha!!!111

Range and capacity my dude. There is a reason that the Marines aren't running around freedom-ing sand niggers with hand guns.

Hyperbole and language manipulation are not new tactics. Anything will be said even if it can sway 0.01% of the normie masses.

Cognitive dissonance. Everything has to be justified, but only justified in a way that adheres to your presuppositions. In other words, human nature.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

>Range and capacity
Because shooting across the hallway is like shooting at something a 1/4- 1/2 of a mile away. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up idiot.

I dont understand how she has a job. She thought ms13 was a urban legend

>Range and capacity my dude. There is a reason that the Marines aren't running around freedom-ing sand niggers with hand guns
Range doesn't matter in a school you absolute fucktard. "Capacity" is a canard. You can reload a handgun in seconds. 15 round magazine swapped out in 3 seconds. Now how many rounds is that?

Exactly

An AR-15 is just below an M-16? In what fucking world?

She's there to push an agenda. It's actually amazing how fucking retarded leftists are. I remember when they tried to ban ammo because they called them "cop killer" and "dum dum rounds" . The AWB was also a joke.

In this case it's being female that's a mental illness

Guntard thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

When did he say that handguns are better than the AR? Quote it. He just implied that someone with a hand gun is CAPABLE of taking someone out that has an AR. Your reading comprehension needs some work.

"Superior firepower" doesn't mean shit 20 feet away in a school, genius. Also soldiers use handguns,and weapons like HK 9mm's, all the fucking time in close quarters situations like..wait for it...a school.

BECAUSE A .45 MAKES YOU JUST AS DEAD AT 10 FEET AS A .223!! Do you get it yet,dumb dumb?

Attached: 1521065197898.jpg (500x333, 33K)

I used to think leftists were just hamming it up about guns to pass gun control but now I actually think they don't know shit about guns and are just whipped into a frenzy.

Isn’t the M16 just the military designation of the AR15?

Holy shit they're making my brain melt. Make it stop

Attached: 8EB6A847-C1D9-45D0-87A7-291C510FC8A0.jpg (520x638, 231K)

Is anybody else weirded out by how much AR-15's are getting scapegoated? Like there are so many guns to choose from, yet normies unanimously chose them. Can anybody redpill my big brain on this?

Attached: JUST.png (260x274, 145K)

so deadly unless you have a book to deflect the bullets

Attached: samantha grady shooting.jpg (1168x696, 108K)

I didn't realize guns had a type triangle like pokemon

They're cheap, fires intermediate ammo, it's extremely modular, and is produced in abundance. If the model was banned, a replacement to fill the market gap would be put into production that day.

AR's are semi automatic and M16's are select fire. Also .223 and 5.56 are slightly different.5.56 is a little hotter + there are other minor differences. Most AR's are .223 wylde ,which can handle both .223 + 5.56 , so it doesn't matter. They're just called ".223" . Saying an AR15 is a "step below " an M16 is just plain retarded. There is no notable difference in reality.
Anyone can dump a mag quickly and accurately with practice and doesn't need some "bump" gizmo to do it.

I hate that half the population is now just a robot hivemind that receives its talking points and then instantly believes and starts spreading them.

They think AR means assault rife. Ripe with buzzwords.

Well back to killing

Soldiers don't use AR-15s dumbass

what's in the trunk, officer? oh yeah, an AR.

The left is desperately trying to undo their massive assault weapons fuck up in the '90s.

This dude's right>
Plus they're the most popular rifle style in America. They always go after something in pieces.
>oh you dont need these armor piercing cop killer bullets
>oh you dont need big magazines
>oh you dont need a semi auto assault rifle
>oh you dont need a semi auto handgun
>oh you dont need a shotgun that fires 20 round - pin it so it can only fire 3 rounds at a time
>oh you dont need your rights we'll protect you

This strategy is called "incrementalism". Taking the 2nd Amendment piece by piece, slowly chipping away at it.

I just love when they say this and I say "No,
AR means Armalite". Heads explode!

Attached: skeptical.gif (250x250, 830K)

It's the most popular rifle in the country for good reason but people who don't know anything about guns think it just looks like "that rifle the army uses" so the left appeals to that ignorance. They want to ban the AR-15 first under the definition of "assault weapon" then expand that definition to ban other guns as well like they're doing in some states now. It makes sense once you understand their ultimate goal is to ban all guns.

>we NEED men with guns to sove it

>it’s like trying to stop someone wielding a knife with hypnosis

Attached: B0C720AE-58C7-445B-B9DF-9BC642D8DECC.jpg (625x527, 33K)

dint you know she’s an expert in ranking guns on the gun ladder of highest to most low.

>what's in the trunk, officer? oh yeah, an AR
Not true for the most part but you're a fucking idiot so let me explain this simply:
>a handgun cant stop an ar15
>an ar15 cant stop a 308
So a cop needs the biggest gun to counter any threat,like the 308, right?
See how dumb that is? Now go play in traffic.

Hahahahaha

Attached: 1521478672806.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

slow down, schizo. If we wanted cops to have a tactical advantage over school shooters, we'd outfit them with pdws. larger rounds aren't always better, my guy.

>we should ban ARs because the shooter DIDN'T use one!

BULLLLSSSHITTTTTT!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bvAvNfCbQJk

I have a M4, so I should be good for awhile.

Because there are so many different similar gun platforms if they have something specific to pin it on then they can in turn ban any AR15 like weapons. It's brilliant really, just familurize and demonize one gun and associate them all with features on said gun to ban them all. It gives the left the boogie man they need to push their agenda.(like everything else they support actually). You ever notice how they are always calling out and outraged over something.

>larger rounds aren't always better, my guy
That's the whole fucking point of my argument you absolute FUCKING MORON. Read OP pic related next time and you wont look like a fool.

Attached: 1521055958899.png (744x742, 554K)

I keep playing FPS games with this mentality, and it's probably why I keep on getting fucking creamed.

>mdsp.maryland.gov/Organization/Pages/CriminalInvestigationBureau/LicensingDivision/Firearms/FirearmSearch.aspx
You ever go look at a list of the banned guns in gun control heavy states? There's no real logic too it, it's just whatever flavor of the month gun is scariest. Like the streetsweeper, it's a terrible 12ga shotgun but it has to be registered as a destructive device with the ATF because politicians looked at it and got scared.

Attached: steetsweeper.jpg (1926x497, 97K)

but the tactical advantage of an ar over a handgun isn't just due to having 4x as much muzzle energy as a 9mm parabellum. If you are engaging in any moderately long hallway, the ar will win. It has twice the mag size and is more accurate than the handgun.

Did these niggers forget what went down at the Republican softball practice? I don't use Twitter because it's for faggots but if I did, I would remind that dumb butch about that.

What are the odds that Terry is actually hearing the voice of God?

People are treating this shit like loadouts in a video game. If a guy has a SAW and I have a .22 ill kill his ass dead if I shoot first

He has divine intellect

Jesus, it's almost like the only gun knowledge they have is from FPS video games....

AWP noscope cross map yolo c9 sign me.

ban awps now

If you can hit your target, any gun will do.

Why don't school shooters just p90 rush B? Age old tactic that always works, unless CT's stack with awps and m4s.

youtu.be/jJ3XwizTqDw

>If you are engaging in any moderately long hallway, the ar will win. It has twice the mag size and is more accurate than the handgun
>If you are engaging in any moderately long hallway, the ar will win
Wrong. That's like saying a Navy SEAL with a 9mm
will lose against a terrorist with an AK - reality doesn't work like that .
>twice the mag size
Wrong. You can get hi cap handgun magazines and
you can reload a 15 rd handgun magazine in under 5 seconds. Many do it much faster.5 seconds is leisurely.
>more accurate than a handgun
Wrong.
Not in 20 foot hallway. Not even in a longer one.Plus you can have quicker follow up shots with a handgun. The Virginia Tech killer used a tiny 22 caliber handgun and a 9mm and it was plenty deadly.

>b-b- muh ar15
Nice try but you've failed.Thank you come again,leftypol.

>last 2 or 3 big mass shootings done with an AR 15
>wow I don't understand why the AR15 is getting scapegoated

it's a fucking mystery user

Exactly! The scary part is that these people make / influence public policy.

Attached: 1521401511044.png (1710x856, 1.5M)

Hard to know for sure why/how the cop ended up with the advantage.

For me, if I was attacking, I’d use a pistol, preferably the Beretta M9. I would like the extra mobility shooting people down. But if I were on defense, I’d prefer an AR, it’s likely I wouldn’t be running around as much as the shooter, so I’d want that superior firepower while I’m staying put.

Funny how the left exploits mass shooting - which account for a very small percentage of gun deaths- but is absolutely silent on their pet voting block in chicago and detroit killing people wholesale.

It's almost like they're using kids to push an agenda. Sure ,you're the good guys..

>the cop is a navy seal and the school shooter is a retard blind-firing an AK
>cops use hi caps
>you can reload a handgun faster than a rifle (literally same amount of time if you're proficient)
>quicker followup shots
>unopposed school shooter
>leftypol

If I was a cop on the scene of a school shooting, I'd grab my patrol rifle. I don't know if the shooter will still be indoors or if we will be engaging across a sports field.

Will a handgun round kill? Fuck yes it will. But as I said earlier, the 5.56 has 4x the muzzle energy and is made to penetrate armor, which the shooter might be using.

ban stolen .357 revolvers, you insipid cunt.

have a (you)

>a handgun cant stop an ar15
What is this dumb shit. This isn't a game of rock, paper, scissors. Whoever has the best gun doesn't win default. So this is not an argument. A cop or vet with proper training and more than likely experience being shot at and neutralizing a threat had every advantage of some kid regardless of what type of weapon they carry

This. I hate the fact that I’m becoming conservative but liberals are just such garbage.

You're fucking retarted to think that the handgun is comparable to a rifle even in close combat like in the school. Yes range matters, handguns arn't meant to fire that far and even in the length of a hallway the accuracy difference between the rifle and the handgun would make a huge difference in who comes out on top. Also the
>three seconds
it takes to reload the handgun while the rifle still has rounds is a fucking lifetime considering gunfightss are always over in seconds.

that's what he's arguing against, and not the argument I was making. All things being equal, would you want an AR or a 9mm?

Yes they are, original AR-15 is full auto, just because they rename it m16 doesn't stop it from being an AR-15. There is no such thing as a M16 bolt carrier group as well, its a AR-15 bolt carrier group.

>semi-automatic is basically just below fully automatic
she's right you know.

lit

Leftists arent liberal, they are leftist

Kek people actually people this

>If I was a cop on the scene of a school shooting, I'd grab my patrol rifle. I don't know if the shooter will still be indoors or if we will be engaging across a sports field.
Nice fantasy. How fucking dense are you? The argument is this: the retarded black lady says a handgun can't stop a shooter with a rifle- it can. It has. It will in the future.
>Will a handgun round kill? Fuck yes it will. But as I said earlier, the 5.56 has 4x the muzzle energy and is made to penetrate armor, which the shooter might be using.
Wrong YET again. Quit larping,lefty.

Technically not since there have been a number of firearms capable of multi-round bursts from a single trigger pull.

handgun

Woo woo! We got a herd of nigger cattle

I wasn't trying to argue. Just making that point and chose that post to reply to. Realistically, you can't have SROs walking up and down the halls with full military garb and a rifle. That PDW isn't a bad idea though. Most can be easily folded up and concealed in a backpack. A short barrel gives the guard an advantage as well since its a cqc environment.

Nah, there's trigger groups that allow for two or three round bursts.

Is there something below semi-automatic? I never understood that criticism.

Bolt action

I've done building clearing with both an M16 and my sidearm and I can without a doubt in my mind say I'd rather have a handgun inside a building.
>faster to bring up to sight inside a building
>less bulky
>easier to take cover with inside doorways
>just as lethal

Single action, for example a non-DA revolver or lever gun, would be below semi-automatic

>gunfights are over in seconds
>reload the handgun while the rifle still has rounds

Are they or aren't they?
Regardless if the guy with the handgun has deadeye mode or regenerating ammo then the guy with the bigger clip is fucked. Unless he's got a 200% armor bonus from the hidden room in the 2nd floor janitors closet, then he can just tank the rounds and rocket jump away

I watched 1 episode of this show and it was just way too cringey

Exactly
Exactly
Retarded* and school shootings dont "last seconds".3 seconds is nothing.
That isnt the argument - of course you'd want more firepower.
It's 100% true. The Vtech shooter had a 22 lr and killed people just as dead.

This HAS to have happened before.

You also don't have to worry when a female fires at you. Their bullets are much weaker.

Dem flag... They really know nothing about guns

Yup. That's one of the reasons I don't recommend an AR-15 for home defense. Another reason is you'll go deaf if you fire one indoors without hearing protection.

AR15's have aimbot cheats the jews cry out

I prefer above fully automatic where the bullets manifest inside the criminal as they commit the crime.

Kek

I've said this in other threads but in close quarters combat against an unarmored opponent a 9mm handgun is probably more effective than an AR-15.

Body concealment and ease of maneuver is the name of the game in close quarters combat and this is why every counter terrorism team, boarding party, etc, uses something like an MP5K or some other extremely short submachine gun.

You have a higher chance of firing on the perpetrator from a partially concealed position using a handgun than with a full size rifle or carbine.

That's exactly false

t. Owned several AR-15s

lmao the cop would have been blown away by an AR15, you virgins ever actually seen someone shot by a handgun? unless its a headshot they just keep going, now an AR15, you'll die instantly and so will anyone around you

Yeah, but 30 rounds though.

Attached: 'deesha.jpg (480x474, 69K)