#FreeDankula

The UK has pretty much crossed an authoritarian line which should not be crossed, and we should do everything we can in order #FreeDankula.

>Petitions
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
Won't do much, but it's better than nothing. Maybe another petition to actually demand he be set free and his record wiped clean would be worthwhile as well?

>Letter writing campaign
youtu.be/TACClOxF7l0
It's also mentioned here that you should contact celebrities and officials. I would add journalists (I know, I know), organizations for human rights, etc. Make this news in your own country.

>Protest
There should be protests over this. Combined with the above we might be starting to make an impact.

>Other
Whatever else can be done should be done. Maybe when authorities finally sentence him and attempt putting him in jail his actual imprisonment could be blocked by a human wall or some hippie shit. Civil disobedience will probably grant you a cell next to him, so I doubt anyone will risk that. Would definitely catch the attention of everyone though.

Talk to friends and family about this.

Anything though. Action is needed.

Alternatively you could just lay down on the ground and accept having a boot trampling your face, forever.

Attached: DYvIGauX4AAfuk5.jpg:large.jpg (1200x730, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scotland-judiciary.org.uk/40/567/Sheriff-Derek-O’Carroll
youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk
twitter.com/ToughFind/status/976204638805549057
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put the fascist in his place, punch that nazi in the face

shoulda binned that joke! glad hes locked away safer for the public!!

are these real opinion of UK citizens?

or just shills?

>Reddit spacing
>letter writing campaign
>helping a commie

You people are actually retarded, this is about you rights for free speech, who gives a fuck what drawings he has on his chest

you cant tell these days

He's explained he's not a commie anymore, you can even watch his videos. He doesn't like communism.

This

Wouldn't you want to help a fellow commie? Is /leftypol/ ok with the government arresting you for thought crimes?

Nazis for free speech - the times we live in.

The time for jokes is over.

All that is left is violence.

Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed.

Bump for bong justice

OI DON'T BE A BLOKE, BIN THE JOKE!

Just got done arguing with a Labour voter who agrees that this is the proper course of action for the UK. Not as hill either. I feel sorry for you, Tea-land.

Attached: 1519076933750.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

He's a fucking degenerate, look at his face, I hope he gets battered by some Paki's.

That will sort him out, give him some racial awareness, then we will see how funny he is.

Dankula is a communist and is a victim of his own ideology

fpbp

dankula is a degenerate kike

>tought
*Taught

Just fix that Kraut and it'll be good.

Exactly, fuck him, anyone stupid enough to incriminate themselves like that deserves prison.

I mean if he sprayed a swastika on a synagogue or something along those lines then I could understand the punishment, what a joke.

bumpp

Attached: 1498276495351.gif (240x270, 245K)

Anyone got the name of the prosecutor?

I don't give a fuck about some degenerate with metal in his face.

should i put my real name down on the petition? will they compile a list of dissenters?

Canadians ARE nice people!

Attached: WorseThanMurder.jpg (670x347, 64K)

Attached: 1519721678567.png (448x448, 19K)

It's not him you should care about retard, it's the precedent the case sets. You make a fucking joke in the UK, you're going to jail for a hate crime mate. Better bin that fucking joke.

Odin give me patience, fuck that degenerate cunt, and fuck anyone who lets Tommy Rubenstein interview them.

not bad, not bad indeed.

Nah fuck him
he is literal communist he voted for the politicians
who put the laws to arrest him into motion
he is burning in the fire he created

Many people are grossly offended by this ruling. The precedent set by this should have the judge brought up on the same charges.

No fucking shit pal, this country is a fucking joke.

(((United Kingdom)))) What do you expect?

But hey, at least we killed all those evil racist Germans.

> oy vey please support our based kike don't forget to donate to his patreon and legal fees !!!

nice try kike

why the fuck are you guys not freaking out?!

UK is now officially finished. any brits, you're living in a fascist nightmare.

it doesn't matter what you think of him, but the state just arrested someone because he trained his dog to make a heil hitler salute.

He's been arrested because the joke offends the state.

the SJWs have won.

Attached: 1360242005895.gif (200x150, 298K)

>or just shills?
shills. Thanks for inquiring newfriend.

>free dankula

hahahaha naaaaaah

Attached: faggot.jpg (1200x367, 87K)

dude this isn't even the first thing, Lauren Southern was detained under a Terrorism act and expelled from the country for a flag that says "allah is gay"

You're the kike

Attached: 1508499086855.png (982x998, 456K)

This.

England is dead.

mfw I see all the reddit spacing in this thread

Attached: 20180104_171832.jpg (347x363, 67K)

can i get a quick run down?

>hurr durr I don't care about Orwellian state oppression when it's directed at people I don't like

This is the dumbest most nearsighted fucking attitude you can have and everyone saying any variation of this shit needs a bullet in the brain.

> n-no u!
> p-pls donate to based dankulaberg guize!!
shlomo having a meltdown kek

Of course it's dead, it's been dead since 1945, just nobody realized, let it crumble, only then will our spirit rise from the ashes.

Our duty is not to save it but let it crumble, it's rotted.

I just saw the guy on InfoWars™, and he seemed pretty upset about the whole thing. I know I am. Only a matter of time for America now.

Attached: World of Warcraft is a feelin'.webm (640x480, 1.34M)

communist faggot teaches dog to make nazi jokes and gets convicted by sharia police

who fucking cares

just because you don't like him doesn't mean he belongs in the Gulag, you should be fighting the oppression and not supporting it

Guy made his girlfriend's pug get excited at the phrase "gas the Jews", as a joke, to piss her off. Was accused by the court of using the dog to lure people towards neo-nazism

he trained his pug to make a heil hitler salute.
the state convicted him for an offensive joke.

he faces 1 year in prison

>posts joke video on the internet in which he taught his dog to respond to him saying the phrase "gas the jews" to annoy his girlfriend
>people get mad about the obvious joke
>arrested for hate crime
>found guilty

Burn your local embassy. Works for the muslims

Nuke us plz

Attached: 1512769695916.jpg (854x479, 67K)

Labour voter. Dude should even be talking to down's syndromes on the Web?

Contemporary UK hate speech laws constitute the law of the land, debated and voted on by the representatives of the people. Why do you hate the law of the land, lads? Why do you hate democracy? Stop crying on Sup Forums and go lobby the Commons.

Or, alternatively, either wait for the majority of UK citizens to protest this or move to the USA if you're not happy.

Now shut the fuck up you dramatic kikes.

>trains dog to gas 6 trillion in fake shower rooms with pesticide
>arrested on account of hate crime and genocide
>gets the chair
>the end.

ask the ruskies

Instead of being genocided by a bunch of 90 pound blacks why don't you just move?

Daily reminder that the UK still has no right wing party.

Attached: 1513645110081.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Attached: 1513111057956.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Heck even Dankula said he supports Mogg over Corbyn.

btw I lost my job for holocaust denial on Facebook, I know how Dankula feels. If someone is offended by your free speech, context is irrelevant.
In a recent course in Business Admin that the job centre sent me on, we learned about equality and diversity act. Basically you have to manage your language and free speech and be aware not to offend anyone, yeah that's the way it is.

Mike Stoklasa is the secret leader of the Alt-Right. Spencer and TRS dance to his tune.

>btw I lost my job for holocaust denial on Facebook
Probably lost it for being a conspiracy theory believing low IQ mong that put your work place in jeopardy with your retardation. Fair enough, I'd fire a flat-earther. Don't bother replying to me, but I know you will, because you lack self control like most niggers.

agreed. punch dankula!

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npVeI1sx29xo_540.jpg (526x393, 32K)

He's still one of our people. He can still be redeemed.

If we admit to the giant amount of jewish psychological operations to degenerate our people, then we can't really blame our people for turning degenerate. We just have to bring them back and protect them, so we can raise a better generation.

They aren't our enemies, they are just lost.

hope your family gets raped by niggers, enjoy your genocide

He's subhuman trash. But it's the laws and public perception that matter. We can't accept this as being okay, because tomorrow it's one of us.

Jews laughed at each other when the saw they were getting shoahed, they weren't laughing when they were in the camps themselves.

> reeee i didn't lose my job for being a low IQ mong i promise !!!!
top kek keep crying on the internet you fucking loser

Leave my country, kikes.

That's a warning.

I've already just joined a NatSoc group in my town. UK won't be a pretty place the next few years.

He isn't a nazi, he is a communist. We aren't helping his ass, fuck off you dumb faggots. Sage

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

He's now a Scottish nationalist. (Civic Nat)

uk is already gone
just let it end

enjoy being kicked out of the country (if you're white)

Dankula is not being persecuted for making an antisemitic joke. He is being persecuted for offending Muslim antisemites by likening them to silly bug-eyed dogs.

Attached: Dankula4.jpg (1246x3163, 916K)

> reeeeeeeeeeeee
not an argument. stay mad nigger.

#FreeDankula
fucking Leftists

Kill every single Jew.
Murder them in the street.
Crush their bones
Burn their flesh.
Boil their blood.

Attached: 1519681715160.png (481x481, 396K)

Fuck off Mohammed.

Considering that it was a higher up in the police that made the complaint - this might actually be true

How about we all flood the US with asylum forms claiming we are being persecuted for being white males and may be imprisoned for our jokes? We need trump. None of our politicians can save us

>not using the hashtag #GasTheJews

Up. No one in the general public made the complaint. The only offended Jews I see talking about it are simultaneously in favor of free speech. UK is being overrun by extremist Muslim rape gangs and they are the ones responsible for what is happening to Dankula. Dankula's joke was singled out BECAUSE of the dog. BECAUSE it painted antisemites in a bad light.

I'm so fucking angry. There should def be protests

There should be armed revolt. This is why the US Constitution guarantees rights that already exist, that are fundamental, as opposed to creating these rights.

THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 25, 3PM
TOMMY ROBINSON WILL BE AT SPEAKERS CORNER IN HYDE PARK FOR SEVERAL HOURS
BE THERE

Attached: Dankula2.jpg (1229x3144, 915K)

lol enjoy being raped and murdered in your own home idiot

Nope, it's what half of Brit cucks believe. Might I add if I do get arrested for visiting this sight than, fuck you English police God save the queen but please send nukes already

i'm going to train my dog to salute to the phrase "we should train our dogs to seig heil"

your move, court system

scotland-judiciary.org.uk/40/567/Sheriff-Derek-O’Carroll

Well if he is a commie fuck him let see if he likes his own medicine

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk

Well good, then. He's getting a few months in the slammer for that commie tattoo he didn't get removed.

You can't take away freedom of speech for specific people just because you don't agree with what they're saying. That's exactly why people are so pissed off with this dog joke shit in the first place.
I said it in the last thread and I'll say it again: you can't take away somebody's right to be an asshole.

>everyone is equal and deserves the same rights regardless of whether they believe people should have rights at all.
This stupid egalitarian thinking is how you get Islam in your country, user.

> you can't take away somebody's right to be an asshole.
Yes you can - because you filled your country up with people who think you can take away people's rights under the rationale that you couldn't take away their right to advocate for taking away rights.

Hence: rights are for people who believe in them. Rights become a problem when they are engineered for self-destruction by allowing gommies, mudshits, kikes and other undesirables to participate in the process of determining what, exactly, constitutes a right.

The very first person who said
>hate speech isn't free speech
should have been kicked out of the country and/or executed. Instead you said
>hurr durr he has a right to say that
and his numbers grew until he won. This is the inevitable result.

PROTEST, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. GO IN THE STREETS AND CONTACT EVERY JOURNALIST, COMEDIAN, POLITICIAN AND ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL THAT COULD INTERVENE TO FUCK SHIT UP! FLOOD THEM WITH EMAILS, LETTERS, TWEETS AND TELEPHONE CALLS! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LETTING IT PASS, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!
Shills, fuck off.

My vote, Troll the shit out of the everyone we can - twitter.com/ToughFind/status/976204638805549057