Tommy Robinson is just jewish controlled oppositio-

Tommy Robinson is just jewish controlled oppositio-

youtube.com/watch?v=yz_k2K7SvfE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20_18-57-08.png (729x456, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/330262472508448768
hooktube.com/watch?v=yz_k2K7SvfE
youtube.com/watch?v=cZX7K90jHOo
youtube.com/watch?v=1fgMjCYu1TY
archive.is/BJ2Eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

n

>this video is unavailable
You were saying.

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/330262472508448768

HE IS

OH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH
ARE TOMMEH RUBINSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN

Attached: D8ABB829-D32A-46CD-BC14-D4E58430C302.png (485x443, 33K)

Just change your location at the bottom of the YouTube page.

OY BRUV ISLAM IS BAD MATE IGNORE THE JEWS LIKE ME IMPORTING THEM

Attached: 1507728325345.jpg (831x623, 168K)

Israel has no right to exist because Israel is no longer a country, but it is the Christians (the people of god) they collectively as a group form "Israel". This is why the kikes want land, they think only in material matters instead of spiritual ones

Attached: 8ec138bac222c8b73bf4ea1435074a70c74cb65e53af8882d64cd55e49e2a869.jpg (600x860, 154K)

Wow, shut down already.
Was viewable in the UK when I made the post.

(((They))) seem to be well-entrenched with Jewgle

>video is unavailable

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20_19-30-22.png (605x231, 41K)

Yeah, he wants to live in England BECAUSE HES A MOSSAD KIKE

>Implying any country has any right to exist
>Implying might isn't right

Lets me real here, if Tommy Robinson was a threat to the establishment (like Mosley was) he would be locked up in jail.

even if he was a kike, he still has more balls than every other britard and has done more to save britain

He already has been, and they tried to have him killed by throwing him in prison with Muslims.

Read his book. They want him silenced.

Yes, he was before but what about know? They already throw people in Jail for it why would they stop here.

Tommy isn't a threat for your establishment like the great man Mosley was, but he is a thorn at their side.

>look at the jew do his dance of non-logic
>oy vey goys they stole the land fair and square 60 years ago
>a little genocide and displacement never hurt no one
>now stay out of our Jewish-only settlements and Jewish-only roads
>and also support Tommy m8!

Every man has a right to his homeland by blood

You can watch it here:
hooktube.com/watch?v=yz_k2K7SvfE

Moving the goalposts.

I'll reiterate what Ruska said:
(((THEY))) TRIED TO HAVE HIM KILLED

Right now, Tommy is doing good work and he's bringing people in and redefining the window.
He's useful for us at least for now and I hope that he is a good goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZX7K90jHOo

pretty based

and Anne Mary Waters is doing ok too, somewhere down the line we will consolidate

ATM they're all useful to us, Soygone, Thots and even dankula

>Propaganda strategies describe complex sets of tactics that are used to manipulate public opinion. For example, “Oh, dearism” is a propaganda strategy that uses a number of propaganda techniques to sow confusion in the public and get them to feel like positive action is hopeless, that the world’s problems are hopelessly complex, and that the answer is found in fringe factions.

So many sides, no one can figure out what to believe. At the end of the day in this case, only censorship wins.

scuzt the flag was jus trolling Bodhi, again

I think I've heard this argument about just about anyone who speaks out right up to Hitler himself being controlled opposition. Fuck it, who cares as long as they're saying the right shit?

AMW is a SJW feminist cuck. Fuck her

Tommy Robinson doesn't have conflicting allegianc-

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 123K)

These meme flag shill posts are overwhelming proof that Jewish IQ is vastly overstated

Attached: jewwho.png (212x238, 12K)

did you not understand the point I'm making?
She has done some good speaking and If you listen you'll probably agree

youtube.com/watch?v=1fgMjCYu1TY

like I say we need to draw broad support now from as many sources as possible

judge the work not the person

TOMMY ROBINSON LITERALLY SAYS MOSSAD IS FUNDING HIM

Attached: 1512810443629.jpg (1858x2429, 1.49M)

like i said, I enjoy trolling Bodhi, I know it's childish but it's fun

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 19.59.37.png (816x363, 106K)

Pointing out Islam and saying it's against the west is babby tier. Most people in this country agree with it but they just don't speak out.

With masses of AMW, UK will still fall, no matter what Muslims you deport. She's literally a leftists who realises that Islam is a threat to her LGBT buddies. Commies are against capitalism. I'm against capitalism, but that doesn't mean I side with Communists.

her followers will be absorbed by a greater movement and they will be primed for us by her

Ha ha what the fuck is this? No way, that is just too good to be true. Wearing the IDF and Mossad shirt? All those quotes? This has got to be fake it's just too good, it's like a buffet holy shit

Attached: 1519091853783.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

You wonder why he gets shilled here so often? because the shills are also the people funding him and every other e-celeb.

>imagine falling for photosohop this hard
Boomers need to gtfo of my korean knitting board.

she brings up too much ''womyn and lgbt'' rights in her speeches. unknowingly brainwashing people into becoming leftists. we need people to become socially conservative again. not the other way round

I hate all e celebs and I hate that they all have books

Fuck off faggot nigger. Post the real ones then

oh wow Tommy yet again hasn't exposed the Zionist plot of Globalism and European genocide.

BASED

Attached: tommy nazi.jpg (900x877, 151K)

Robinson is sincere. He's one man giving Brits a bit of pride.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=yz_k2K7SvfE
Thanks

GATEKEEPER TOMMY

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish 5.png (613x371, 47K)

n

Attached: Tommy Robinson today .png (582x357, 101K)

we have to begin somewhere

Personally I think Griffin has the rhetoric but the world is not ready for that yet

"gas the kikes, race war now"

is just gonna get us jailed anywhere but here, we need to be a broad movement until we have enough momentum to carry us to greater things

Attached: memri jews dialogue.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

Dankula is not being persecuted for making an antisemitic joke. He is being persecuted for offending Muslim antisemites by likening them to silly bug-eyed dogs.

Attached: OccamsRazor5.jpg (1246x3170, 916K)

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish.png (620x372, 39K)

"Tommy" said he was jewish

archive.is/BJ2Eu

Good Goyim, focus your attention on the Muslims, not the people IMPORTING THEM in the first place!

Imagine your newly arrived (((neighbour))) keeps throwing Niggers into your back garden, and then points to the niggers "fight them! fight them!" Does it make sense to keep fighting niggers or does it make sense to stop your (((Neighbour))) throwing the niggers in your Garden in the first place?

Attached: (((Them))).png (1598x2822, 3.94M)

why the hell is the video unavailable? It's just him complaining that it was just a joke and that nobody complained about the video

They never learn

Attached: 1521317401045.jpg (1200x1481, 431K)

Look the thing is we have to fight them on their battlefield because they control the popular view of the world, we can't fight them in our world

we are forced to play the game until we find an opportunity to take control of the battlefield

I'm wondering if the Fagbook thing hasn't been engineered because they are finding it increasingly difficult to control the narrative

the goyim know

good analogy

Kikes do love importing the problem and then offering the solution and making money on both ends. They make money on the human trafficking, sex slavery, war and arms trade, the violence and media coverage on the national and "alternative" media, both sides festering their hatred, fighting causing chaos.

The kikes win in the end of this unless they are expelled and subsequently glassed (or gassed) en masse.

Attached: 1519861937662.gif (640x360, 436K)