Buyfag thread

GSC's Rem release is near. Is this the best Rem figure out there?

Are these any good, lads?

Well its not "out there" but so far yes, its the best announced. Waiting for Alter as well

Alter does it again! This was honestly worth every penny.

Holy shit she's massive.

I'm curious to see what Alter is going to do with her design.
Her maid outfit is somewhat simple, and Alter lately seems to like adding clusterfuck of details to their figures.

it's been a while since i've been on this board has a kaiki figure been made yet

>that gun detailing

muh dick!

Why maid outfits? They're so overplayed.

I tried to get into Strike Witches but I never could do it. I hope they do some GUP or Kancolle shit, hell any girl with a gun at that level of sophistication and they will have my insta-buy.

>zenmarket forgot to charge me for shipping within Japan
Should I tell them? It's 400 yen.

They have always been great at details, but sadly their poses are uninspired most of the times./ Not that I particularly care though.

Parple hard totally unrelated

I hope she's under my Christmas Tree this year.

Without her release date known yet I bet on an early January release. December is pretty much death for figure releases.

him

>made a perfectly ok thread with just (one) porkchop and no one posted in it

Come on

She looks bad, to be honest.

The world may never know.

No shit

I'm also excited for this one, though it's going to be a while.

Bad is an understatement, that shit is atrocious.

Well, its parple hard

I'm more partial to
But I think that Alter's will end up being my favorite because I prefer her LN design over her anime design.

I hope they make figures from Kirara Fantasia. Yuno looks so cute.

For from last thread
Warning: pedestrian taste

Yes or No?

Somebody please get this poor girl some proper Winter clothes.

No, I don't like her face or the boob weld.

nice male figures u qt gayboi

NO.

Fuck. They changed the base from the translucent blue all the others have to black. IT WON'T MATCH!!!

Sadly no, she has an amazing butt but her face doesn't look very good.

speaking of Yuno will there ever be Mirai Nikki figures

So just display her backwards?

I'm actually perfectly fine with it since it's exclusive. They treated the whole package differently and it's genuinely fantastic.

That warning should have been for grain.

What's the best place to buy the dakimakura pillow itself? I need one that's 50cm by 160cm for the cover I just bought.

moshiwakenai

I havent bought a figure in ages, let alone from amiami.
I just ordered one for my girlfriend for Christmas.
Its about a 17 inch figure, just kind of guessing on the weight while I wait for shipping info from amiami.
I selected SAL, but I'm curious if I'll be able to swap shipping before the thing actually ships if I don't like the shipping price given to me, as I'm considering EMS. This figure is already released so its not a preorder and I should know probably by tomorrow.
I know I can edit it not, but I have no info on the shipping price of SAL or EMS shipping yet.

>if I don't like the shipping price given to me
SAL is way cheaper than EMS, but you get what you pay for.

budget crab a shit
also we need a good CAT figure

Turns out the weight is about 4.3kg
so roughly 50$ shipping, if i went with EMS, I have no clue for SAL still.
The amazon price for this figure is about $255, so with shipping on Amiami I'd be paying about the same if I used EMS.
Worth it to upgrade?
Not sure if I can even trust SAL to get it here by Christmas, where as with Amazon I'd have it by next week.
I really should have looked around more before purchasing, I know amiami are stingy fucks when it comes to canceling orders.

Let me guess, Sakura?

Anyway, pick ems, holidays rush already started and sal might not arrive in time.

Did anybody preorder the Henreader parka or Yuna Twins dakimakura?

Tamamo in her way

Very hyped, gonna put her right next to my other tomato. I'm still upset about the UC and Phat tamamos though.

Its Sakura, yes.
And yeah, seeing the prices of other retailers being roughly what EMS shipping will be, I just bit the bullet and switched it.

Will I get an amico card if I only order something like a strap?

Yes

LIKE POCHACO RIGHT NOW!

I can't wait an longer

Still waiting for mine to be delivered

Yes sir!

God I almost forgot how semenous demonous CC is.

Everything about her looks perfect except for the hair seam. Still dick bought it.

I want to wedge a scaled pizza slice in that hand when i get her

>Office lady figure
MUH

10K isn't a bad asking price (on Amico, at least), either.

what delicious thighs baka

I heard Daiki Kyogo's quality is decent, so I'll give it a few days to think it over.

Where is my Pochaco GSC!?

Almost forgot that she's actually a recolor, but I like this one better than the other.

just stop replying

My package arrived.

They need to make cooler Kuroko no Basket figures so i can buy some. The aomine one is really ugly looking.

oh bois

I got that book not to long ago as well! Lo is great!

no cock no buy

Where'd you get it/how much? I can only find one copy.

I got it from mandarake, wasn't particularly hard to find there.

Thanks user! I really appreciate it. I'm going to go look at one tomorrow. It looks pretty nice but you're definitely right about the shelves.

what scale is this?

anybody have this fig? I've seen it on amiami a couple times in C condition because of a snapped thumb. Is this a common problem?

Got the daki, but 200USD for a shitty printed hoodie is robbery.

I skipped on the original because the white semi-transparent shirt looked weird. It also binned so I'm hesitant on pre-ordering this one.

I fucking hate the weld on the Phat one.

I want to kill myself.

but this might save me

Not that user, but could you ask for two to be sent for one package?

How long does it take for 2you4 to give a shipping confirmation after payment?

Thumbs on mine are fine, they're just connected by a tiny piece of plastic but you could always glue it back on. Its a nice fig to have otherwise.

>glue it back
Man it always hurts when a figure just snaps somewhere because of a really thin joint

Any day now right?

I can never say no.

PURE ANGEL
U
R
E

A
N
G
E
L

If you were to replace/modify all of your generic, acyrlic bases would you choose wood, white fur, or mirrors?

I actually hope it turns out to be a "he" so 90% buyfags will finally have a male figure.

...queers.

the ass was fat

Probably would just go with bases made out of some nice, stained dark wood.

White fur bases are a pain to dust/maintain and mirror bases look tacky in most situations.

I'd like clear acrylic for some of mine, actually. It's more minimalist and detracts less from the look than shitty ABS bases. That aside, I'd go for wood most of the time with mirrors for a few (lewd) figures that would benefit from it. I'd probably want multiple stain colors available though.

soon

The heels are really nice too.

I don't like this design at all

>only scales Hidamari Sketch got were Beach Queens
Cute but could have had so much more, and where the fuck is my Natsume figure?

A peg snapped off while moving, but otherwise it's fine. It's stays in place even without it.

I'm not lucky with figures

>LeanboxWojak.png

Still cute.