Reminder that Pokemon ruined anime by being the cause of those retarded lighting restrictions

Reminder that Pokemon ruined anime by being the cause of those retarded lighting restrictions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilzm8K-AfGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was never a real problem.

Exactly now thanks to that, almost all the beam struggles look like shit nowadays.

pokemon started copyright bullshit

>muh epilepsy restrictions
If it didn't come from Pokemon, would've come from somewhere else.

No Pokemon ruined anime by making it mainstream and opening the door to the American anime audience. Pokemon is directly responsible for the cringe shit like Narutards and tumblr anime fans. At the same time Pokemon is also responsible for Sup Forums because it is highly doubtful MOOT would have ever thought up the idea with out the anime influence caused by Pokemon opening said door.

Would Pokemon be better if they animated the manga series?

What restrictions are you normalfags on about?

this

it could have been much worse from another source too. Can you imagine some minute long DBZ beam fight with even more intense lighting? cuz that would be pretty cool

I'm surprised GaoGaiGar didn't cause a controversy first. At least Pokemon only had one episode with severe strobing effects. GaoGaiGar had fuckloads of it.

How do you not know?

Not in this same level but The kamehameha vs galick gun had some really heavy lightings.

>implying pokemon influenced evangelion
Nigga please, we'd still have Sup Forums, just with less furries and shitposters.

And we'll never have something like that again

Be honest, it wasn't going to happen with or without this restriction

You have to consider that this is not something that you would ordinarily want to see. Whether or not you have epilepsy, it's simply not an appealing look.

I remember watching that scene and thinking "That one Pokemon episode caused so much trouble but this didn't?"

The Pokemon one is more annoying
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilzm8K-AfGs

Pokemon's lasts five seconds. DBZ's goes on for a few minutes. DBZ is worse simply because you're staring at it longer.

I honestly don't know why this shit is a thing in the first place. How could anyone animate something like this and then a whole studio just looks at it and thinks its okay? Even watching that kind of stuff in a bright room hurts my eyes.

It seems only Bones respect those restrictions, though

Ufotable does too, maybe it's because they like to use a lot of effects and show sparks so they can't help but go over the brightness limit.