How fucked it is?

Attached: uk-united-kingdom-30975547-640-480.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcFMuvrtqU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_tAQcxVKgM
youtube.com/watch?v=7_MxAXaKzOU
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5516539/Cash-dormant-bank-accounts-used-tackle-racial-inequality--PM.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doneski

brits are gutless, if i dont see a government building bombed in the next 48 hours, their cuckness will be sealed forever

at least kill the judge for christ's sake

POGROMS NOW

Pretty knackered.

Attached: 1502204299263.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcFMuvrtqU

make this happen, do it!!! JUST DO IT!!!!

>How fucked it is
Very
Government on a seemingly unstoppable path to destroy the nation. Keeps going further and further left.

Unfortunately Brits for the most part either larp about revolution etc or put all their effort in inflating some "alternative" or "counter culture" figure into a pseudo statesmen.

Any of us who actually try to do anything run into "oh...well...I agree...but...oh...oppression...you go first" mentality.

You realize the jews are behind this right?

if this is a psyops to keep europoors out i like it, fuck the UK!

Attached: 1472309548423.png (960x640, 2.36M)

>at least kill the judge for christ's sake
yes, maintain a list of officials who made decisions and orders to protect muzzies from the consequences of their crimes against humanity. Then people can just go over the list and eliminate each individual from it. assassinations now.

Picture Fritzles daughter

What a sad end to a once great nation

Attached: 01E5D96B-23DA-4141-AEAA-6997F986CDB1.jpg (744x650, 127K)

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=C_tAQcxVKgM

not as fucked as its going to be. you think the worst thing russia can do to UK is nuke them or roll in tanks? lol! by the time theyre done psyop'ing britcuckistan, theyll have a muslim dick hanging out of every orifice

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

Normal, ethnic Brits need to abandon the UK and emigrate to Utah, Gibraltar, or Falklands. Utah would be very welcoming to our British Bros.

Attached: Immigration all groups origin in 2012.jpg (1600x1237, 509K)

>Thinking the European cuntries that would fight for this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7_MxAXaKzOU

Tommy Robinson confirmed LIBERALIST.

We are fucked.
Utterly fucked.

You haven't even tried any action, you poopface

there is so much surveillance now, i don't doubt for a second everything i write even here is being traced.

They have allowed and abused Islamic Terror in order to tighten the noose of freedom around the necks of citizens and abuse each new law.
Lauren Southern was detained under false pretenses using anti-terror laws, then kicked out of the UK because she intended to interview a political enemy of the establishment.

Every day they set up more and more and more measures to choke the British public to death and take our freedom. Whilst their toxic right arm - the BBC makes sure to avoid reporting on everything and create counter stories to any 'wrongthink' narrative, to lure away the most retarded and normie-tier people from getting redpilled.

Shite.

>record british IPs
>report to proper authorities
C-can i do this? Asking for science...

Attached: scaled-256x400-00637385.jpg (256x400, 21K)

Pretty fucked unless people fight back.
Tommy'll be at speaker's corner again this sunday. Everyone who can must show up to show their support.

Attached: OccamsRazor6.jpg (1243x3166, 905K)

>gib scotland oil

Scotland is part of the anglo caliphate.

were fine dont worry

No we aren't. We are basically in a thought police state. We need saved by the USA yet again. Hell a fascist may actually rise here.

same guy in this thread

Attached: download.png (686x400, 359K)

We're literally marxist state naow!

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5516539/Cash-dormant-bank-accounts-used-tackle-racial-inequality--PM.html

Attached: redistribution.png (668x1172, 542K)

FUBAR

If only you knew how much worse things can get.
You think we've hit rock bottom? Nah, we're gonna fall even further.

Attached: 1513696799235.jpg (295x295, 39K)

It's canny fucked like ngl

No more fucked than muttland.
What the fuk is 'Costa Rica' ? a country, town or village. seriously....