Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all.
Which country is the most cucked?
Poll:
strawpoll.me/15325376

Attached: 1515275162939.png (625x773, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/22/spain.gilestremlett
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only one of these countries actually sentenced a man for making an offensive joke

>culturally: america
>legally: bongland
>demographically:america and canada
>doomsday soon: sweden

It's us isn't it. Come on.

Sweden on the same rank at the moment

yeah it's you, come on down to australia we'll probably constantly pick on you and call you a brit faggot but it's likely better than living in that shithole. plus if some whiteys from the UK come here that means less cunts that sailed here on a floating door can be let in

I love you Aussies, only colony I'm proud of

uk more cucked than sweden?

Attached: 1517716672286.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>less cunts that sailed here on a floating door can be let in

Attached: kek.png (892x768, 331K)

No Spain? Its the only country where you can be thrown in jail for disagreeing with a woman. Disagreeing with a woman is basically considered abuse here, and under the anti-male "gender violence law" men are thrown in jail for several days on the mere accusation of """abuse""". Guilty until proven innocent.

Also shit like this happens:
theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/22/spain.gilestremlett

how the fuck does USA have more votes than germany? i can literally walk down the street with a semiautomatic rifle slung over my shoulder and a hitler t-shirt

Don't display your flag you mong, people will vote just to troll the OP.

Poll invalid, try again another day.

Easily US.

i wouldve voted for UK anyway. you guys are HUGE cucks

In sweden you get put in jail if you disagree with mass migration and you lose your job as well.
The guy in charge of preserving Swedish cultural heiritage is a foreigner who doesnt care about it
If youre brown an commit a rape you get let off with a slap on the wrist and if you claim to be under age its up to the court to prove youre lying (pro-tip: medical age tests are considered racist and not widely used)

Still, UK has us all beat

>how the fuck does USA have more votes than germany?

America is a shithole.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-20 um 15.43.40.png (478x426, 111K)

oh look it's Brexit v2

Attached: cucked.png (651x636, 17K)

I voted my conscious

Yeah that's the reason...

UK

Attached: nice.gif (367x276, 68K)

i didnt even pay attention to op's flag

Pay debts you lazy shitskin

In Spain its the same way but with feminism. If you publicly speak out against any aspect of feminism everyone in the country will make it a point to destroy your life.

I couldn't decide between Sweden and the UK. Went with the UK as most cucked because at least Sweden has a growing conservative movement. Plus Sadiq Khan as London's mayor is extremely pathetic.

Having a gun doesn't make you white Pedro

>USA higher than canada and germany
are you kidding me? are you FUCKING kidding me? we have literal neo NAZIS publicly marching with torches in this country. yall just hatin

>I couldn't decide between Sweden and the UK

How is that even a question? Quality of life for the average person is still much higher in Sweden than in UK.

Obviously Am*rica.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x957, 179K)

You're not white though. Your country is a genetic cesspit. Even Hitler said it and that was 80 years ago lmao.

you didn't even try, this (you) doesn't belong to (you)

Attached: 23o423i.png (467x506, 305K)

Nigger even we have that

Attached: 680.jpg (680x382, 40K)

Quality of life has nothing to do with being cucked. While Swedes have a high standard of living they are an obviously very cucked country.

>Plus Sadiq Khan as London's mayor is extremely pathetic.

>Conveniently forgets that mutts had a GAY MUSLIM NIGGER as leader of their WHOLE COUNTRY for 8 years

>Quality of life has nothing to do with being cucked.

Sup Forums's whole logic consists of attesting terrible effects of migration. If it doesn't have an effect on the quality of life for the average person, then it doesn't seem to be much of a problem, and the term "cucked" is a misnomer.

Nope nazi bug boi's conviction and the Muslim mayor have made you cuck capital of the world, but Sweden and Canada are very very close behind you, one of them is bound to replace you soon.

Pug*

you do have a point. there are way too many niggers here. but remember, they came as slaves not refugees

Still salty your non-country will be getting less gibsmedat?

>it's not the US

The fucking state of peoples attention span.

Attached: 1520598348138.jpg (592x492, 73K)

Our niggers are at least entertaining and generally contained to the parts of town we don't wanna live in anyways. I don't see a Steve Harvey or Dave Chappelle or Biggie Smalls in the UK.

>strawpoll.me/15325376
dis a hard one

Yeah, poltards are fucking retarded. They're butthurt because you dared to start a row with Russia.

>If it doesn't have an effect on the quality of life for the average person
Not all people are hit equally by migration user...

Maybe we are referring to different things. Swedes have a high quality of life in regards to material things, access to health care, etc... As a group they are a dying people who have adopted a psychotic outlook on reality.

If your definition of "quality of life" includes a peoples spiritual and emotional quality as well, then it is very debatable if Swedes have a higher quality of life than the UK. Swedes are in deep moral decay, possibly even exceeding the British, hence why the decision was difficult.

Nobody cares about gibsmedat if you have a real job, you should try it sometimes Mohamed

Yea everyone hate on the U.S. virtually the only country that doesn't have to hide on Pol to express our opinions. We're so cucked. The fact that some of our population are absolute cucks doesn't mean we all are. You're all legally forced to be cucked.

UK or USA

>As a group they are a dying people who have adopted a psychotic outlook on reality.

Source? Scandinavians are in general a pretty happy people.

we're not on Sup Forums god dman it, show some fucking class

Attached: ffGGln3.jpg (405x405, 18K)

No one forgot that, it is also exceptionally pathetic, but at least the USA has a substantial movement against the lunacy of the left. The British don't have that yet, so they are more cucked.

Whole europe plus north america. You fucking pathetic shits. I am a muslim born in germany so dont put me in the same pot as you pathetic cucks. No pride, no honor. You fucks should already convert to islam and become men again. you fuckers once was, I will admit. Yall turned into complete shitheads.

>Source?
By the sound of your writing I assume you are under the impression that all is well in Europe. This is very far from the truth.

The Swedish people have fallen prey to the lunacy of never-ending feminism, combined with an immigration lust that will turn their country a third muslim in not too long a time. A majority of young Swedes are hell bent on cultural suicide, much like the Germans and the British have become.

Take the Glubbpill for further insight:
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

>They're butthurt because you dared to start a row with Russia.
damn right! i may not know what the most cucked country is, but i know which one is the least. inb4 krokodil, HIV, oligarchs blah blah blah. doesnt change anything. theyre BASED AF and you jealous fags cant stand it

Attached: 14295594_1748281335424644_957966875_a.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Based Germany. I knew there were some actual real Germans still posting on Sup Forums. Will always love you.

>Not all people are hit equally by migration

It's the poor who suffer the most from it. But the poor are fucked either way, that's why they are poor.

UK and US are cucked because even their middle class started to suffer, in the US more so than in the UK, but the UK isn't far behind. Germany, Sweden and France shouldn't even be on that list, yet.

>Take the Glubbpill for further insight:
Thanks for the read, I'll study it. And no, I don't think all is well in Europe at all. But Sup Forums is prone to hyperbole and likes to gloss over the fact that at significant majority of Europeans are quite content.

what are you, a faggot?

>It's the poor who suffer the most from it
True but this has spread and now its people who are/were middle class as well.
There are thousands of students who cannot find a home in Sweden, along with several others because of the massive influx of people.

This isnt just a poor people problem, its everyones problem but one counter to it is denial and the fact that these problems are swept under the rug.

The last study we had that documented sexual crime and the origin of the rapist was in 2005, thats over 10 years ago and it stopped because the government doesnt want the people to know.
This sounds like a conspiracy but its actually not, they openly say there is no need for such an investigation because it doesnt help

>at significant majority of Europeans are quite content
If you judge their level of happiness by access to material goods, then you might think Europeans are content. But the reality is that Europeans are a collection of peoples in steep decline.

A lack of identity is spreading like the plague across all of Europe. In Spain the youth are disturbed hooligans who have more in common with reggaton artists than with their Spanish ancestors. They will not be capable of running Spanish society when they get older.

In other parts of Europe we see hostile immigrant populations quickly filling urban ghettos. Two conflicting cultures cannot survive with each other in the same vicinity, endless conflict and tension is inevitable between native populations and the brown horde.

And the greatest destroyer of all is the most deeply ingrained in Europe: far-left radical feminism is now taught as fact from preschool until graduate school. One could make the case that feminism has replaced Christianity as the religion of Europe. The effects are devastating; a country cannot survive when there is ruthless competition between the sexes.

I'm not disagreeing with either of you, Europe is facing problems indeed. But none of us are on an American level of decline yet, and calling any European country cucked is premature.

Based Australia

Attached: C3BA2C0A-089B-427F-9F4C-9E1166B035BF.jpg (1125x1605, 171K)

>But none of us are on an American level of decline yet, and calling any European country cucked is premature.

The level of cucked is far more ingrained in Europe than in America. America is facing a dangerous demographic shift and a surge of "equality" hysteria, but there are still significant portions of the population that are mentally separated, even slightly so, from the absurdity.

However in Europe far-left ideals are more deeply set. Children are mercilessly brainwashed with extreme feminism and anti-male propaganda. Muslim immigrants are piling in and no one seems to care. The apathy of Europe is what sets it apart from America. Many Americans are not apathetic, they are very angry. But Europeans have decided they are content with watching their cultures fade into non-existence. Europeans are becoming nothing people; no morals, no ideals, no ties to their identity or race. Nothing people from nothing land.

I'm really not following the logic here. Quality of life in Sweden is still high, higher than in Germany. I assume the people who voted for Sweden have never actually been there and get all their news from Sup Forums.

Living standards in UK are much lower, but that is because, in my view, Thatcher set them on a neoliberal path that included an unprecedented level of austerity. But UK is still a great country, with a breathtakingly beautiful countryside and the coziest, most comfy towns and villages you can imagine, in the rural people there are charming as fuck. I don't know why Sup Forums loves making the mistake of conflating UK with London. UK is much more than just London, and recommend visiting and seeing the country some time. You won't regret it.

>calling any European country cucked is premature.
I disagree

In Sweden we have a natsoc party and whenever they arrive in any part of the country a slew of police arrive as well. In some cases more than 100 cops show up to "keep the peace".
Meanwhile the police cannot arrest actual rapists because they are shorthanded and lack the needed resources
However they are able to catch and interrogate people for "hate speech" whom are then dragged into court and sentenced.

But you might think thats just how it is, laws n shit is complicated so lets talk housing
In Sweden housing in many parts of the nation is reserved for "new arrivals" despite there being ~500 000 people in line to get housing in Stockholm with que times stretching over a decade.
Not only this but there is a part of the country that actually buys houses for migrants.

So lets talk benefits, there are special needs benefits for migrants and with housing being paid for they get just as much money as your average unskilled worker gets every month.

So what? you might ask but then i ask you this
If you invite someone over and let them take over everything unopposed and YOU get punished for trying to stop this person from taking your stuff...isnt that being cucked?

Well for one, this is about a country being cucked, not living standards.

But if you want to talk about beauty, USA truly is the most beautiful country. We have everything...

>significant portions of the population that are mentally separated

How does that help them? Nothing, absolutely nothing will change their demographic shift. Millions don't have access to health care. Millions more have health insurance that only covers the basics. Their congress is corporate-owned. In many states you have no mininum wage and no workers' protection. Higher education isn't free, and millions of students graduate with massive debt. They get circumcised at birth. They are sent to die for Israeli interests. They are sent to die for the interests of the military-industrial complex. Those who survive and return are completely neglected, and many veterans end up on the streets. Their general education is lacking. The have insane crime rates and insane obesity rates.

But yeah. Mental separation. Yay.

>.isnt that being cucked?
It is, but I'd argue that for now it only affects a smaller part of the population.
>Well for one, this is about a country being cucked, not living standards.
If migration doesn't affect living standards and the quality of life, then why consider it a bad thing? Of course the two are intertwined.

>USA truly is the most beautiful country. We have everything...
You will get no argument from me there, I dream of making a 3 month trip throughout the USA, visiting every state and taking a billion photos.

Sweden should be 1

Germany should be 2

UK should be 3

then france then america and whatever else

As far as quality of life goes, all of those stupid news articles are bias and stupid . Quality of life is strictly an opinion

And how do you plan on traveling the country? By car? Sounds really expensive

Make sure you check out key west in th Caribbean
>pic related

Attached: C52AF7F4-2BEA-4FA3-878F-3879FC737D8C.jpg (1600x806, 362K)

How will Sweden's health care system survive when it has 30% of the population as muslim welfare recipients? By extracting as much wealth as possible from Swedish men.

This same effect will ripple across Europe. European men will be transformed into the ultimate cucked numale faggots who are treated like second class citizens in their own country. All to prop up immigrants and women.

Americans are much closer to an actual response to this epidemic than Europe. Europe is years behind America in developing a mentality of restoring identity and purpose.

>And how do you plan on traveling the country? By car? Sounds really expensive

By...what's it called, caravan? Yeah, it's expensive, but my parents said they would cover parts of the costs if I graduate with sufficiently good grades, as an incentive to study hard, and I plan to do so.

>Make sure you check out key west
I've been there! And really loved it, would love to visit the Keys again, the locals were great. I spent a few days in Miami before driving down to the Keys and I loved it there too, it was an exciting city but most of the people there struck me as kind of broken, and I was glad to get out after awhile.

>I'd argue that for now it only affects a smaller part of the population.
You could make that argument and id say that the people who are affected are not a small part of the population.
Almost all social services are overloaded and healthcare has become so bad patients are dying while waiting for care
Also recently the government raised the retirement age to pay for migration so it affected all Swedes.

I don't know, really. What worries me much more than the 2015 refugee crises is that the next one is just around the corner, there are about 30 - 60 million displaced Africans that are slowly moving north, and the fact that our countries haven't come up with effective measures to combat the next crisis yet makes me poop my pants.

I'm also baffled as to why politcians never factor in the cost of mass migration on the country of origin. 5 million people fled from Syria, if only a small portion of those return after the war is over, it will have a huge effect on the speed of Syria's recovery. How is that fair?

Attached: fasdfsda.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

In an aging population, raising the retirement age would be necessary either way. As for your other points: that does sound bad indeed.

>I'm also baffled as to why politcians never factor in the cost of mass migration on the country of origin. 5 million people fled from Syria, if only a small portion of those return after the war is over, it will have a huge effect on the speed of Syria's recovery. How is that fair?
I wouldn't be surprised if the EU comes up with measures that make it easier for those Africans to enter. I doubt they would even try to turn them away.

>USA has more votes than Germany

What once was the fucking crown jewel

fpbp

Only one of these countries killed a man for not crawling the correct way to his police force.

See how this works you fucking dumb piece of shit? Just because mutts make up the majority of the board, doesn't mean you need to suck their mutilated cocks. They are unironically the most cucked nation on the planet. They get *killed* for not dancing correctly for their police. And they think it's a good thing! Lmao

UK for sure.
YOU CANT EVEN TEACH YOUR DOG TO RAISE ITS RIGHT PAW

What is this "cucked" thing OP keeps mentioning?

>user was arrested for this post

Wrongthink? Thrown in the clink!

Everyone understands that you are angry. But there is no use defending what your country has become. The UK is cucked.

second post best post

I feel like Deutschland is crypto-cucked but the language barrier stops us from reading any news of the cuckoldry

i would but i have 0 qualifications

Noooooooo argument

(And you're still a moorish rape baby)

You are so assblasted by your cuck country that you can't even bring yourself to admit it. Denial is the first stage of grief, user.