Cymru/pol/ - Too early edition

>10% of Wales' roads are in a 'poor condition', data shows
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-43461652

>Draft bill takes Wales towards distinct legal system
lawgazette.co.uk/law/draft-bill-takes-wales-towards-distinct-legal-system-/5065353.article

>Neil McEvoy expelled by Plaid Cymru for 18 months
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43457417

>Stephen Kinnock: Spy crisis chance to decide if we believe in Nato
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-43429353/stephen-kinnock-spy-crisis-chance-to-decide-if-we-believe-in-nato

>Wales' First Minister Carwyn Jones has defended Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn's response to the attack on former Russian spy Sergei Skripal
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-43416432/jeremy-corbyn-condemned-spy-attack-very-strongly

>Lord Crickhowell - the champion of Cardiff Bay's regeneration - has died aged 84
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/lord-crickhowell-champion-cardiff-bays-14432599

>Met Office issues further weather warning for Wales on Tuesday
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/yellow-weather-warning-wales-ice-14431711

>Hero police sergeant sacked after skipping work to meet new partner
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/hero-police-sergeant-sacked-after-14429627

Attached: sheeper.jpg (2500x1875, 909K)

Got killed by a jet before lads

RIP

First for Catherine.

Attached: czj2.jpg (396x600, 17K)

real Br*ts(majority of English, Scots, Welsh) are not white/european. Most saxons who are white wen't to America and the ones left are the underclass chavs. The Br*ts hate whites with passion, which is why they let their Asian goons fuck them over.

By the way here's a pic of your average "european" english/welsh girl lets analyse
>brown hair
>curly hair
>brown eyes
>non-european shaped head
>swarthy
>roman shaped nose

Attached: dasadsfa.jpg (320x384, 36K)

this is european according to Varg

Attached: adasd.jpg (1194x1136, 515K)

Getting killed by black shit before it was cool

Attached: file.png (540x771, 809K)

Reminder that Wales can be as successful as Ireland if independent.

Attached: eire.png (922x683, 1.14M)

Wales isn't England, mate. We don't let Muslims kick us around here.

Attached: ddd.jpg (1775x852, 1.22M)

>baka if your nation doesn't have this phenotype

Attached: czj.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

fuck off you and your english celts mate fuck over our germanic brothers in North eastern England with your muslim goons.

At least they weren't gang-raped and ignored by their police. You nonce.

All of England is significantly Anglo-Saxon. To say the English are Celtic is bollocks, they are mongrels. Literally la Creatura 1.0.
How do we fuck over Northeastern England over? What has Wales done to them?

looks european to me

Attached: Italy.jpg (400x589, 22K)

Come home, Welsh man.

Attached: Sancho VII.jpg (804x549, 189K)

Based El Cid.

Attached: Ioan Gruffudd.jpg (258x400, 24K)

wish we had more girls like this tbqh

Attached: czj5.jpg (794x1024, 89K)

A rare example of an attractive Welsh woman, most are complete cock ravaged goblins.

This, oh and don't mind the swedish cuck, he is probably mad that your ancestors had fun beheading viking invaders.

t. ang*o

That's ironic since the average anglo woman is as attractive as an aboriginal subhuman.

Welsh women are infinitely superior to English women, no contest. I've seen the lovely Anglo-Saxon ladies of Ascot, and they are absolutely disgusting.
Indeed. Scandinavian faggots trying to defend England, the perfidious blot upon Europe.

Attached: eauty.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

This is why you and Scotland need to get away from the UK. Far too long you have been under the rule of impotent cucks.

That's Sancho VII though, a literal giant (especially at the time) from northern Spain (Navarre) that was known to kill several people with a swing of the sword, he also was a warrior king known for leading his men into battle, he was constantly in military campaigns and even conquered lands from Castille while they were enemies (they allied later), a much superior military power, he was literally unstoppable and never lost a battle, known also for being a very cultured person. He participated in the epic and most decisive battle of the Reconquista: Navas de Tolosa, and is known for breaking the Moorish lines with an epic cavalry charge that lead to the capture and killing of the Moorish leadership. A true national hero.

The guy was confirmed to be 2.23 meters (7.3 feet) from his mortal remains

Attached: Navas de Tolosa 2.jpg (1080x784, 175K)

>How do we fuck over Northeastern England over? What has Wales done to them?

people from Wales and western England i.e Devon, west midlands, west London, and Liverpool are C*lts stop opressing us fucking germanics and we might let you live when our people wake up

Are there even enough Welsh anons to make this happen? Also, glad to see a thread to discuss our issues without a*nglo interference.

That nazi graffiti in grangetown was a load of shit lads. What are the chances that they only sprayed a conservative club, the old bowls pavilion, and a fucking African takeaway?! There’s 100s of muslim places around there and the Nazis happen to vandalise those three??

>This is why you and Scotland need to get away from the UK. Far too long you have been under the rule of impotent cucks.

the impotent cucks are the west e*glish, l*ndoners, w*lsh and some sc*ts they keep on oppressing germanic saxons in eastern England.

Scotland is literally sweden 2.0

Mutt here. Don't have a screen cap but my DNA results say I am 56% welsh, the rest is almost entirely British isles and Northern Europe. I've been thinking about movin to Wales. If I do will I get some gibs from the government? Or is that only reserved for niggers and poos?

Spain, easily one of the greatest nations in Europe. We need a reconquista in Wales against the A*glo.
Welshanons tend to post quite late from what I've seen. We had like three Cymru/pol/ threads last night and they were pretty active.
>stop oppressing
What are you even on about? Anglo-Saxons invaded us and subjugated us. The victim complex of you Germanicucks, makes me sick. I laugh at your nations' suffering.

And why is Varg an authority on anything? He literally gets every thing he says wrong and then misinterprets scientific studies to "prove" his point.

>oppressing us fucking germanics
Pooor cucks!

I don't see scots having grenade attacks and trucks of peace.

are gogs allowed in these threads? I don't even have that much a of a scousemanc mongrel accent, I promise

Wales is really poor. It's a beautiful country with a great heritage and proud, strong men who are willing to defend their culture, but it's also the poorest region of Britain. It's a double-edged sword, since the average white American would probably live like a king over here. If you do come over, make sure to identify yourself as a Welsh-American rather than an Anglo.
The biggest recipients of benefits in Wales are Welsh people, since we're generally dirt poor. Don't come here just to add strain on public services, this isn't Norway.
No rape gangs in Wales or Scotland, is all I'm saying. Fuck off back to Swede/pol/ and deal with your own cucked country.

Attached: Llangollen.jpg (1750x600, 206K)

>Anglo-Saxons invaded us and subjugated us

False, North eastern England is oppressed by Western Britain(wales, and west of london). There is a reason why the north-east is the poorest region in western europe.

The Angles mixed with celts to form the non-white western English, while the saxons did not race-mix with C*lts

Of course mate. From Ynys Mon to Morgannwg.
The Gog accent is great, especially the non-rhotic one where you trill your "r".

Wales is the poorest region in Western Europe, you daft prick.

Attached: absolute state.jpg (651x662, 57K)

they literally sentenced a man in Scotland for a youtube video

I never thought I would see such a delusional swede, you're honestly something special.

rhotic* one.

you Italians are just as bad as the western british, you guys oppressed us Germanics during the roman era.

nice one

Attached: 4847330_085c3c8e.jpg (640x556, 92K)

Swedes are actually Somalian, not Germanic. Common misconception.

You deserved it for being degenerate.

Did they find the perpetrator? I have a theory that it was just some left winger trying to get attention for the "anti racism" march in cardiff the next day. I'd love to see an anti racism march full of vapid English middle class students in the vallies instead of cardiff. The results would be hilarious.

South Wales is a hotbed for neo-Nazism, it's probably just some kids trying to stir shit up.

A*glos, C*lts, Sp*niards and the It*lians are the germanics biggest enemy. When I talk about Anglos I mean the non-white e*glish mixed celts

All English people are Anglo-Saxon mongrels. Even your dark-haired Anglo from the South is about 30% Anglo-Saxon at least, and that's enough to render them into complete cucks.

Obviously not the immigrants that already took over your country. Those are your allies.

You know very little about British history as demonstrated by your previous comments. The North East was dominated for a time by Vikings in te period that ou are talkng about but it became poor about 1000 years later due to deindustrialisation which pretty much destroyed the wealth of the area, much like Wales.

You literally sound like a black American complaining about how slavery still affects him. End your victim complex please.

>All English people are Anglo-Saxon mongrels

E*nglish don't have an ounce of saxon blood in them, angles blood they have in them, but they were traitors.

Lads remember when user got into the big screen on Queen Street and posted Sup Forums images and other anons went there and took pics?

Good times.

Just the fact that he is taking his priorities on Celts rather than the mudslimes invading his country says it all.

Attached: vikingz.png (540x661, 141K)

REMINDER NOT TO RESPOND TO SWEDES.
Thanks for the bumps, though, Sven.

Your welcome, A*glo

>Wales can be as successful as Ireland
At what?
Flooding the place with Niggers?

Building a functioning economy.

Good times indeed, it litdtsllt set the whole of Sup Forums on fire with excitement.

On a side note, memeing against the e*glish is fun, especially with the board wide attack on them, but I still believe in Britain at the end of the day (don't kill me) and I think the Welsh have benefited on the whole. I don't want Britain to end, or the rest of Europe or the colonial European nations.

>Reminder that Wales can be as successful as Ireland if independent.

bring with you western England and London as we the germanics in England need their independence from you celts

>I think the Welsh have benefited on the whole
Leave Wales, West Anglo. What's your surname?
How has the poorest country in Western Europe benefited from the UK? Tell me that.

Attached: miners.jpg (615x409, 58K)

Is the immigration crisis that grave in your country when compared to the rest of the Western Countries? I doubt you are on the same level as England, Germany, France and Sweden.

Sometimes, the old and the weak should finally die to give room to the young and strong. I believe that Celts could thrive more by putting their interests above those of the Brits, but that's just my opinion, I'm not from your land and as such I may not have a clear knowledge of what is best there.

Indeed. I suspect he's a crypto-Anglo. Probably a Cardiff cosmopolitan faggot who has never left Cardiff and has never seen the poverty in Wales.

LOL

Attached: Victoria Beckham.jpg (832x1222, 183K)

Montenegro is pretty dark.

Attached: light hair.jpg (700x702, 58K)

The ethnic Irish population is tiny. It hasn't taken a lot for their demographics to be irreversibly changed forever.

>I suspect he's a crypto-Anglo
I can see that, it makes me suprised to see someone actually defending the same degenerates from London. The same population that treated yours like trash.

What are sources of that map?No government study was done of such kind in most European countries

Attached: Robbie Williams Russell Brand.jpg (500x370, 101K)

poor roads are good for rally tho

Attached: 2435346453.jpg (1024x672, 222K)

That sucks, Ireland deserves better than this.

>they consider A*glo brown hair as light

Looking at a pic of Montenegrins in a crowd and 80% of them have black/dark brown hair.
No shame in being darker-pigmented. Keep on posting swarthy Brits, they look much better than pasty blonde effeminates.
Ik. People who literally suck Westminster's dick are either crypto-Anglos or are Stockholm syndrome whores, either way, I want them to be slapped in the face.

Attached: chadcymro.png (1615x668, 309K)

>average
LOL

Attached: ferry22n-1-web.jpg (635x847, 52K)

I can't speak for everyone here,but I can speak for myself desu.

Attached: (The Mask.jpg (933x719, 115K)

Well your defining Wales as a nation which would make it the poorest, but if you include regions you get a different picture. London is actually the poorest region in the UK when you include cost of living to average earnings ratio. Blame Wales' problems on deindustrialisation and global trade rather than some grand English conspiracy. I'm Irish decended born in Wales, so I am Celtic but I guess that you are about to decend into a purity spiral argument. I bet I know more about Brtiannic history and culture than you.
Yet I don't think that it is that weak, and many Welsh wood still define themselves as British. In response to your other post, Herefordshire and Gloucester are more ethnically Welsh than Cardiff is. Make of that what you will. Non Euro Immigration is really bad in Cardiff and Swansea with everywhere else being more or less untouched.

It's over-exaggerated. ATM, Ireland is doing better than the vast majority of Western nations. Ireland2040 must be foiled.

I tell ya the amount of blacks in Ireland now is through the roof. I do think having a poor country has it's benefits.

At least those countries acknowledge problems with immigration.
All institutions here support mass immigration

Attached: migration_ireland_emigration_sept232015.jpg (600x533, 51K)

>if you include regions you get a different picture
Nope.
Anglos erode our culture when they come here as well.
There is no future for our economy unless we are independent. No Westminster government will serve us, they give us useless handouts rather than invest in a proper economy.

Attached: rip economy.png (468x550, 99K)

Why don't you show a map ''Welshman''

Attached: Irish National Team.jpg (634x391, 71K)

Also, you are Irish but are a unionist. That is sad.

Black hair is more attractive than blonde hair. Blondes look like effeminate traps. "Tall, dark and handsome" is the beauty standard for males.

I'm Ginger not blonde,I have nothing agaisnt the Welsh I just want to see your flag

Attached: Welsh Football team.jpg (600x360, 272K)

It depends what type of Blonde it is. I'm considered brown haired though my roots are Blonde, then you get the Swedish faglet type of Blonde.

Show the flag!

Attached: (((SJW))).jpg (781x1000, 238K)

sup boyos how is cymru/pol/ doing? The thread earlier was a bit thin on replies, lets make em nice and full tonight.

>tfw no tripcunts, state of brit/pol/

feels good

Attached: celticmasterrace.jpg (517x400, 30K)

Wales has lots of gingers.

Attached: Martyn Williams.jpg (640x480, 68K)

That's pretty rare in the Balkans. I have never heard of a Ginger Montenegrin.

No sosijposting either, good stuff.

Prime Minister of Sweden isn't blonde tho

Attached: Sweden-Stefan-Lofven.jpg (600x400, 13K)

I have nothing agaisnst the Welsh,Brits are not White was posted by Swede

Attached: 1468914510031.jpg (492x650, 97K)

Firstly that doesn't include London as a whole or a cost of living analysis. Secondly, West Wales not the whole of Wales with many regions in England being comparably poor. And I don't think that study included rural areas as France has really bad rural poverty. I've been to see some of these places and the average age of some of these villages in about 65 with no running water and technology out of the 70s.

Victim complex nationalism is the worst kind of nationalism. I don't mind that you are a Welsh nationalist but don't blame all your problems on the English like a cuck.

The absolute state of W*lsh scum.

Attached: w.rking class scum 3.jpg (592x625, 56K)

Brit/pol/ refugees welcome

Still a faglet. I am convinced Varg is the last true Scandinavian male in existence.

Trying to think of any especially Welsh issues to discuss but nothing ever really changes round 'ere. I am noticing a lot more vibrant diversity the last couple of years though

A-A-AYE, IT WAS EM ENGERLISH THA DID IT.

Attached: torywanker.jpg (634x479, 110K)

Fancy seeing you in here. You magazine writing fuckhead lel. I'm LMAOing at your life still.