COUNT DANKULA IS BEING PERSECUTED FOR OFFENDING MUSLIM ANTISEMITES

Dankula is not being persecuted for making an antisemitic joke. He is being persecuted for offending Muslim antisemites by likening them to silly bug-eyed dogs.

Attached: Dankula1.jpg (1232x3144, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SCoJeC
scojec.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he isn't. Jews are behind this

Their Twitter:
twitter.com/SCoJeC
Their Website:
scojec.org/

Fuck off Mohammed.

Tommy Robinson is a fucking KIKE

Attached: 1520153020079.jpg (831x623, 168K)

I said fuck off, Mohammed.

Fuck off, Mohammed.

Communists lock up communist. We will use him for propaganda. he will join a white gang in prison.

Attached: DYwNSXlVQAEzJXv.jpg (1200x367, 81K)

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Nobody gives a fuck, the point is to get the extremist Muslim gangs out of the UK.

Fuck off, Mohammed.

The great national cleansing of Britain is going to begin.
GAS
THE
JOKES

Attached: 1509125254972.jpg (698x710, 313K)

>evrythin is dur muslimz
Back to your T_D echo-chamber.

Fuck off, Mohammed.

Attached: 1497502781116.jpg (960x768, 729K)

Fuck off, Mohammed.

I broke the Jew!!!!!

Attached: 1491493453775.jpg (500x619, 160K)

But not the Jews writing the laws and influencing your government NOOOOo they are ok!

You are so naive. Muslims were not our enemy until Jews sent our governments into the middle east and until the migrant flow entered our countries. Jews are pinning Whites against Muslims and people like YOU are perpetuating this FACT and working for your kike masters. You are not helping ANYTHING other than perpetuating these facts and hindering any sort of real change.

Think about this. Take a moment and really think about it you dumb fucking kike.

Attached: Jew nervous.png (782x782, 627K)

Fuck off, Mohammed. You cunts go on and on and on with your repeat-until-true horseshit and never offer any fucking evidence. Fuck off.

Attached: source dude trust me.png (331x132, 40K)

>Fuck off Mohammed

You Lauren Southern shills are fucking retards. This is Sup Forums not reddit.

Attached: jew 43.gif (200x200, 335K)

If you want a better response than "Fuck off Mohammed," earn it by offering something with a modicum of substance.
Also, fuck off Mohammed.

Keep an eye on this thread you dumb fucking faggot >>

Before you start blaming the Muzzies..

Ask yourself how are they able to come in your countries in the first place ?

Jews are Behind this.
They really Hate White people. Even more than Muslims.
They promote Race mixing and diversity in order to destroy the White race.

Fun fact : The creator of the website : Blacked is a French Jew

Before you start telling me who do blame, stop trying to take the heat of Mudslimes, you stinky stupid dishonest Mudslime. You don't even know what evidence is, do you? You never had it. I've had my mind open to antisemitism for months. Digging, researching, blah blah. It's mostly bullshit. Yes, Judaism is linked to Cultural Marxism and all of that is absolute trash and has to go away. But in the meantime we've got Musdlimes like you at the gates actually raping thousands of innocent children and using the UK legal system to persecute critics. The physical war is far more important than any ideological war. I will not turn a blind eye to you Mudslime cunts trying to destroy my people and my society with your weapons and your stinky broken inbred genetics and your absolute raging lying hatred, just because you told me that some Jews have some bad philosophies. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WEST YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Attached: OccamsRazor5.jpg (1246x3170, 916K)