I fucking hate this place . i hate that moloch symbol we have on our flag...

i fucking hate this place . i hate that moloch symbol we have on our flag . i hate the hole anti natsoc liberal bullshit . i hate the khazars and russian mongols who cant do anything beside screaming and acting like nigger . i hate the fact that we live in a democrcy and not a faccist manorcy . i hate the fact that evry singal women who live's here acts like a slut . i hate the fact that every one thinks that the holocoust is real . i hate how every one here thinks that being a faggot is good . fuck this place i hope that europe will conquer this place

Attached: 1518989647794m.jpg (1024x962, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsPc6fHVVE
youtu.be/FoMwDR3aSqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry. The star will gorge itself on clay.

I know how you feel.

It as all a lie.

Attached: img_1092-750x500.jpg (750x500, 111K)

then save us the trouble and nuke it.

Is pic related true?

Attached: 42189CCF-257F-446C-91F4-7558717978DC.jpg (496x681, 193K)

when you look at the system we're always going to get fucked when putting the trust in someone else.
Is that human nature?
Is it from tens of thousands of years of "civilization"
Is it from drugs like opium and hallucinogenics?
Don't know
What I do know is I'm supposed to despise the power structure and wait for someone else to come along and change it.

>i hate that moloch symbol we have on our flag
Your true flag was supposed to feature a blue menorah instead of that satangram

yes . the only good thing about the kikes is the fact that when they stop acting like kikes they start to become natsoc's.

Attached: jews_i1.gif (457x422, 164K)

I feel bad for you guys. Don't hate yourself, but do what you can to make yourself better and it will ripple throughout your country

I know but the russian mongels changed it .

*ukrainian

in israel there are laws the prohibit people from being "nazi's" . my grandparent didn't leave morocco just so their children could beacome faggot's and liberals. me and my grand perent's are the only faccicst's in my femilly. every one else is ether a liberal or a faggot. we should have stayed in marocoo

lol

i love the fact that you're nothing more than an uppity american-english colony

ukrainians , Uzbekistani's , Kyrgyzstani's , sephardic moroccan's and jewish turk's are the only one here who are worth something

>i hate the fact that evry singal women who live's here acts like a slut
I feel you Merchant. You are the San Francisco of the Middle East
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsPc6fHVVE

Attached: 1521311715259.png (777x768, 340K)

Israeli women are the devil. They are woraer than sluts

Attached: F170617TNFF53.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

youtu.be/FoMwDR3aSqw
It gets worser . Oh belive me it gets worser

> we live in a democrcy and not a faccist manorcy

Attached: 1521435410916.png (306x611, 216K)

if democracy didn't work for the greeks then why do you think that it would work for the world. the majority of inventions were made in monarchies. also before the jews and the mongels raped russia it was like haven in there .

>not sure if proxyfag or trolling kike

>kikes think fags are good
the molech star means penis vagina and "heteros" who murder their children for satan frogs. anti kikes never make anti gay threads. only pro kikes do

user, not sure what you mean here: I interpreted "star will gorge itself on clay" to mean that Israel will greatly expand it's territory.

What did you think it meant?

Are you retarded? Gorge means to cut a giant hole, to devour itself.

Israel is gonna be wiped off the map and Palestine will get their land bacl.

Kek

Attached: Heinz_Guderian.jpg (410x578, 149K)

>he received Hitler's Deutscherhalbassedeselvergewaltigtvonmuslimenhinterdermoscheeamsonnigenmorgenserviertmitgebackenenbohnenundziegenanus
Fucking disgusting language, how they even read these words?
No wonder Hitler killed himself.

Attached: 2018-03-01_231127.jpg (260x330, 7K)

it worked for the greeks

It worked for the greeks

Attached: fondling.jpg (640x640, 55K)