Why is it so hard to find a traditional woman?

I mean, working is fine, but don't bring that to our relationship. Why are women so fucking childish?

Attached: kkv786yrcym01.png (1080x1920, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=2
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=449591&pind=0
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do we keep showing this woman and her noglet every fucking day? Eat my shorts

Its not

>Christ, the gospel, theology, homesteading, natural health, nature, Scripture music, hymns, activism for Constitutional government

>I consider myself Reformed Baptist. I want a life of living for God by His grace, even if it's hard because of going against the flow of the God-rejecting culture we live in. I dream of someday homeschooling, being a natural health counselor, helping my future husband with ministry, and perhaps having a small farm. I want a husband to stand beside whose views I can support and who is humble, knows and loves Christ, is kind and courageous and active in service to God through the strength of Christ, not someone who is caught up with the things of the world. I want a husband who is a deep thinker, caring about what is true and what is worthwhile in life. I'd be happy to get to know someone without assuming right away that we'd get married. :)

>I love the outdoors and seeing God's creation. I love homemaking stuff like healthy cooking, canning, etc, as well as raising and growing a bit of my own food. I've been shy much of my life but God and His people have helped me tremendously. People refer to me as sweet; I'm not sure why :) and I think one of my faults is being too agreeable. I use the KJV or NKJV because they were translated from the Received Text, not the Critical text, and so was the Geneva Bible and other early translations. Probably my favorite things to do are talking with real Christians about Christ, thinking about God, reading, and listening to sermons as I drive. I used to be so apathetic toward God in my heart even though I was following God to some extent, but He has worked in amazing unexpected ways and brought me into closer blessed fellowship with Him. I am seeing more and more that regeneration and sanctification are His work, and His love is so wonderful to me.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9

Attached: 1521337147665 (4).jpg (480x360, 53K)

>parading her little parasite around

at-least she's letting potential suitors know before hand

La creatura

> there

There should be filters to weed out people like this.

There is no reason to have three theres
If we only need one for conversations why do we need three for writing?

>redhead with a half niglet
no surprise there

you clearly understand what he had to say
i don't see the problem.
the internet is not english class, you libtard

their*

If you have to ask why it's hard to find a true traditional woman, it's probably because you lack those traditional values as well.
Get outside, go to church and straighten yourself out.

No way she's 26

most men are trash anyway and deserve shit women

because nobody tells you how to git gud with women when you're young and by the time you figure it out yourself it's too late

also the cultural climate

Attached: 1501826971971.png (820x766, 376K)

Support the dreamers

Attached: IMG_9547.jpg (750x1334, 165K)

Phone is at 50% charge. Lol how ironic.

it's pretty simple
any women who drinks, does drugs, has tattoos, or has to take any type of meds to act normal, is trash

why do tinder profiles especially womens have pictures of themselves with another man? this makes no sense to me. do they want to prove theyre a roastie or willing to put out or something?

Looks like she's 47 dog years old

Attached: 1306_SBR_CONFESSION_ILLO.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg (568x309, 26K)

In order for her to save face, she isnt even trying you guys!

Also imagine playing a game on easy all your life, you just buttonmash your way to victory and this is all you know. This is dating for women, they are forever stuck on "Super-easy mode"

the average person is stupid, just find someone who has a career

>oh look it's this thread again
Fuck off kike. Stop remaking your shit threads.

>career women
Why?

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=2

Attached: 1521339660604 (1).jpg (329x480, 44K)

i kek at female facebook friends, I know one wh ohas not ever deleted her profile pics and it is literally documentation of her personal cock resume, how her current cucks dont get mad seeing this I will never know

so you're saying women are too autistic to know that flaunting about previous relationships is a turn off? i guess i gave them too much credit then

wanting a women whose focus is a career.
yeah no thanks

Any girl with a guy in her pics I swipe left

Attached: IMG_9548.jpg (750x1334, 234K)

>there

When the fuck did I say "there"?

Boomers, the media, and education.
All of them push the propagandic lie that women can be strong, independent workers (aka MEN).
By the time women learn that it's not true at all, it's a decade too late.
They then become catladies, roasties and an heroes out of spite.

You Burger! He's talking about the woman's profile... she wrote "there" instead of "their".

Attached: 1512120028389.png (487x481, 223K)

>hurrrr

Im saying they grow up and mature in a world where they can do everything wrong and still succeed

Think about it for yourself, you learn through positive or negative reinforcement.
If you never face any negative feedback in a field you assume you can do no wrong

Attached: kara.png (1005x918, 141K)

Please tell me why we need three theres

cuckd

Attached: blackeyedpiss.jpg (960x760, 69K)

theres one there. theres one their. theres one they're

>women are too autistic to know that flaunting about previous relationships is a turn off?

When women do this, it's because they're alpha widows that aren't into you. They know exactly what they're doing.

Attached: 1507758582723.png (538x307, 65K)

>Im saying they grow up and mature in a world where they can do everything wrong and still succeed
>Think about it for yourself, you learn through positive or negative reinforcement.
>If you never face any negative feedback in a field you assume you can do no wrong

You're just making excuses for a privileged class, senpai.

>Dating this 22 year old Albanian QT
>Long dark wavy hair, big gorgeous eyes, athletic body, loves to wears dresses, perfect English, a bit fiesty personality
>Finishing masters degree in finance
>Does not like swedes, arabs or black people
>Wants to spend time with me all the time
>While lying in my bed making out, she reveals to me that she is a virgin
>Wants me to be her first

Guys, what have I done to truly be so blessed?

but they all sound the same

Post her tits or gtfo

>what is a homophone

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

>Albanian QT

Is she christian? If so you have been truly blessed.

Are you serious? Did I get baited?

>Does not like swedes, arabs or black people
I was about to say one of these does not belong but then i realized my mistake

FPBP and nice get. .308, commie-killing caliber

Picture's worth a thousand words kek

Stop posting my waifu damn it. I don’t need more competition she’s already on 7 members favorites list

0/8 b8, m8.

Who the fuck would ever use this pic on a dating app / site? Lmao

that's a rough 26

roasties

>>what is a homophone

Something that doesnt seem to be a problem in conversation because context provides enough information

A Jewess who has fallen for one of their golems.

women answer? you are a pussy
men answer? women are shit

Good enough is a nigger standard. If we don't hold the line on correct speaking then all that will be left will be lip-smacking "ebonics" and other trash "dialects" (read: people who couldn't speak properly if they tried.).

Attached: 1345340452897.jpg (500x550, 122K)

then what are you complaining about nigger

Have you messaged her yet, user?

Do you want to stop this? No, really, do you? Here's how.

Actively going after the women won't work. Women are more often than not incapable of long term thinking/planning. Their immediate desire to breed with animals overpowers any frontal cortex activity related to preserving their own race and societies that can build functional civilizations.

What you should be doing is focusing on the pathetic beta "men" who will pick up Tyrone's leftovers and raise a son that is not their own. Without betas to take care of these sluts, they will struggle immensely. Other women with begin to notice this and realize that

1 - sleeping with a nigger makes you totally undesirable to mankind

2 - no one will save you if you father some animal half breed

By destroying the Beta, you save the human race. Just like in my animes.

Attached: soon.jpg (1280x851, 399K)

I am saying that having just "there" works in conversation so why do we need their they're and there for writing

the same reason you used writing instead of righting

You guys are just afraid to approach women. Just a few hours ago I was having lunch at burger king enjoying the crispy spicy chicken sandwich and I notice a nice looking girl sitting alone eating too. She was in her work clothes clearly and so was I. We exchanged glances a few times and I smiled at her, I decided to approach while she was eating. We had a nice awkward conversation and I left my number on a piece of paper and gave it to her. You guys are just scared to grab life by the horns and go for it. I have done this many times, of course I fail more times than I win but I still win big.

Yeah and she responded. Asked me if I “have any favorite Pastors” and I replied Pastor Steven Anderson lmao

You would also have to end the welfare nanny state that these bitches can always fall back on. Without that and beta white knights they will all crawl back under their satanic rock to never be heard from. The way it should be.

This

The supply exceeds demand
This girl is 32 and still hasn't found anyone

>Cooking, scrap booking, gardening, crocheting, baking, volleyball, spending time with family and friends, volunteering at the Creation Museum, and much more... :)

>Greetings! Thanks for stopping by to view my profile. My name is Laura and I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I surrendered my life to Christ at the age of 9 and am striving to live a life pleasing to Him.
>I grew up in the country in Vermont with my wonderful family. There are 12 of us all together, seven boys and 3 girls. My siblings and parent’s are my best friends! Growing up I helped with remodeling our old farmhouse, maple sugaring, running a home bakery, and haying. I have many fond memories of those days gone by! Wouldn’t trade it for anything! My parent’s homeschooled us all the way through our schooling years and for that I’m very grateful. I am hoping to do the same with my children someday, if the Lord so wills.
>I am currently living at home with my family in beautiful southern Indiana. We have about 6 acres and raise Dexter cattle, chickens, ducks, and a large garden. I love the country lifestyle and all it entails...well, at least most of it! :) It can be a lot of work, but it’s been a great learning experience for sure!
>Some of my interests include playing my fiddle, drawing, crocheting/knitting, sewing, horseback riding, baking/cooking, scrapbooking, playing volleyball, hockey, or frisbee, and spending time with family or friends
>I am looking for a Christian man who has a teachable spirit, desires to submit to the Lord and seeks to follow a Biblical World View. Qualities I admire in a man are Christ-likeness, which would not be confined to but would include humility, courtesy, kindness, sincerity, honesty, responsibility and a good work ethic.
>May God bless you.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=449591&pind=0

Attached: 1521349487599 (1).jpg (320x480, 21K)

She didn’t respond after that.

Attached: CF504930-4741-46A1-8B8F-D940AE666988.jpg (255x198, 16K)

well we should eliminate one of them too or two or to

How long it's been?

He doesn't like reformed baptists

Well, it works for guys to be in pics with girls. Does not work the other way around - this girl is an idiot.

Girls wanna see guys having fun/with social group.

When men claim to be traditional and looking for a traditional woman and then remain single for a long period of time, the problem is often that they still expect their "traditional" woman to have a nice career and make a substantial financial contribution to the relationship. If you are prepared to support a family you will get interest, if you're not you are just larping as trad and no woman will touch you.

She's busy shilling her sisters in this thread, give her like 15 mins

Have you messaged any of them? I created an account for this girl but she never got back to me. I think she found someone already because she hasn’t been online in a while

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.
>prefer courtship, not “dating”

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875

Attached: C7F3EB60-C365-431F-9F7E-5486330ED5F0.jpg (314x421, 71K)

>The supply exceeds demand
>This girl is 32 and still hasn't found anyone

You would be a cuck for Christ. That is the only man good enough for her, hence her approaching the wall without having found anyone. Nobody can measure up to the son of god.

beware myspace angles.
from this...

Attached: IMG_9511.png (750x1334, 771K)

>looking for a Christian man who has a teachable spirit
yes you may dominate me
>seeks to follow a Biblical World View
yes I am going to go Biblical on the world
>I admire in a man are Christ-likeness
yes but I really am God
sounds perfect baby, now get in my van.

to THIS

Attached: IMG_9514.png (750x1334, 1.16M)

M-More pics please.

AY DIOS MIO

TETAS

I thought she was at least 40 with kids. She should become a nun.

Just since the morning. My message was pretty long though (which is a turn off to women since I appear too eager) because it was answering a bunch of her questions and asking a few of my own. She read it but hasn’t responded.

Thats the kind of chick you take to spots that you dont normally go. I'd slam that pig but keep it quiet.

The whale has landed.

Because you're a weak beta male.
People joke about there being 70 genders but there's more than 2:
Alphas
Females
Betas

Get rekt beta.

Attached: IMG_20180318_224850.jpg (1184x1158, 168K)

>The supply exceeds demand
I have severe doubt
There is no goddamn way a well adjusted girl has problems finding anyone
Its not fucking possible

She was referring to her little shit, which is dressed like a total mess

She probably found herself a big buck nigger. We're all equal in (((christ)))'s eyes, you know.

Attached: inoperable.png (571x618, 111K)

Thats cool and all until the collapse of the welfare state plus no beta's wanting to marry a roastie.

Attached: 1521465322418m.jpg (866x1024, 128K)

it was like a trainwreck, the pictures got fatter and worst from right to left.

Attached: IMG_9513.png (750x1334, 962K)

>to act normal
what is considered normal female actions when most are generally shitty people? Always been curious of that since most women in my life have been insane and I know movies and tv shows aren't real.

Curse you

Attached: 047A7A0E-EB89-4DE8-9487-E707791EA6B3.gif (200x112, 492K)

Grammar Nazis are the only kind of Nazis I don't like

Attached: christian conservative republican.png (1045x880, 183K)

My sides

Crazy eyes nty

Oh look, she threw in a bonus el abominacion. You get 2 for 1.