ITT: Anime that only women can truly comprehend

ITT: Anime that only women can truly comprehend

>Morimori being a giant fishy slut who dates multiple guys
>"hurr only womyn can overstand this xD"
That's just bullshit OP. All of us are familiar with this character. She exists in 3D as well as 2D. We understand her perfectly. We just don't like her. Lily is the only perfect girl in this show.

What is this "we" you're talking about, Mr. /r9k/?

>Lily is the only perfect girl
>girl
I have some bad news for you

>bad

Only women can understand anime. Good thing we're all girls.

t

Like maybe some anime where a girl is thrown into a tank of semen and she has to drink it all in order to escape

can't wait for everyone in the net-juu threads to lose their shit when this episode airs

None of them. Women however are incapable of understanding Zeta Gubdam and Eva

By "we" I mean men, femanon.

You seem to know an awful lot about /r9k/

Almost as if... no, it couldn't be...

>When you've been a loser so long that any compliment sounds like a guy is coming on to you and you imagine your life with them.

I would think /r9gay/ would understand this completely and fully.

>ITT land whales angry drunk from sherry cheese cake

I can't comprehend people who have lives like this show. Maybe I should leave my gated community on the coast. Hopefully stds take care of them.

>anime women will never understand

The LWA OVAs, Kurisu's motivations in Steins;Gate and 90% of shoujo manga will never be understood by men. Especially historical and fantasy shoujo manga, try as you might, but you'll never truly understand.

>posts a show literally made for women

30 yr old with that bod and face WILL get a lot of male suitors.

>Kurisu's motivations in Steins;Gate
>written by a male
They were pretty understandable, really.

pic unrelated, unless you meant to say "Anime 90% of Sup Forums is too socially autistic to comprehend

Yuyushiki

Lily is a girl. She's a character even within the fictional universe of the show.

If a girl counts as a guy just because a guy is the one writing everything she says, then by your logic any female character from a series written by a man is also a man.

>beautiful woman in show for women has options
Woah.

More like
>stinky NEET has a harem because plot
I'd like to see you defend battle harems directed at guys like that. Their MC's are no better or worse than Morimori.

>beautiful stinky NEET woman still has options
So unfair, huh?

How is that even an argument? She's 2D, of course she looks good even in the worst possible state. There's just nothing good about her, except for the way she makes all old hags watching this feel special.

>There's just nothing good about her
She's a really nice, haard working person who's just burned out. And she's hot.

these are the only two anime I've enjoyed this year
im a straight guy who likes cute things

>try as you might, but you'll never truly understand.
Oh I understand perfectly well. What women want is only one thing, social status. As long as you understand that you can always understand why women do what they do.

Yes, she's nice and hard-working like 90% of anime protagonists. Just because she was unlucky enough to pick a shitty job and has big breasts doesn't make her anything special. Tons of MC's are the "underdog" of their story, and have to face hardships.

>implying it's not true
You're not very observant. The girls in many things written by men are hardly anyone but the guys themselves.

they are
you've been fapping to gay doujins all these years

You should probably steer clear from Anne of Green Gables because it's about raising someone else's kid.

Checkmate fools.

Net-juu is written by a woman. Therefore, even though Sakurai is controlling Lily, the woman author of the story is controlling Sakurai.

Therefore you admit Lily is a girl.

But it's also about hitting people with chalkboards so it all balances out.

why is she unmarried if every dude wants to bang her?

makes no sense

2 guys flirted with her for the first time pretty much in her life 1 night ago
One of whom doesn't actually like her and is just trying to set her up with the other guy

I really don't see why Sup Forums is having such an autism fit over this.

Holy shit
You're right

>Neurotypical people however are incapable of understanding Zeta Gubdam
Fixed, don't thank me

Me on the left

Oh don't worry so much about little old me I got it alright, I just thought it was shit. Only the direction, kaworu, and the shots of the Eva running were cool.
On the other hand I understand quite well Reccoa was written by a guy who just got dumped and needed to vent his hate for a woman or something. Holy shit, this fucking character.

Her years of stressful work unsettled her enough that she never got around to trying.

thats unbelievable

as long as you are not fat, a bunch of dudes will try to get with you

Did the author really die?

And if you're not receptive to that, you could end up turning them all away without even realizing they were interested in you at all. And then suddenly, The Thirties.

I only just started to watch this,
shes a thot?

Hardly. She's gone on two dates total, due solely to getting socially pressured into it, but she's really in a pure relationship with a little pink-haired girl in her computer.

>thot

>implying
I scare guys away and guys scare me whenever they make a move to go beyond friendship with me so I push them all away. It's just not meant to happen. I forced myself to go past that fear once because I genuinely believed that was the normal thing to do since everyone did it and that was stupid. I'm just different from the norm, I'm a special snowflake, I'm that one sheep in every 100 sheeps who never fucks anyone, and that's it. I won't force myself anymore.
Sorry for the blog but really boys and girls both, everyone has their own circumstances. You can't just write a girl's off just because she's a girl and everyone wants a hole anyways. It's ignorant, and unfair.
>inb4 guaranteed replies, ban for 1 day, etc

Nice blog, faggot.

that retarded

Trannies dont count

why not?

in my few forays into shoujo manga
I found most of the male love interest were borderline rapey.

It's fairly common thing, really. It just doesn't make for an interesting story, so you don't hear much about it until a bunch of middle-aged career women start complaining about being unable to find husbands of similar social and monetary standing.

>r9k
r9k isn't the place you think it is anymore, it has become considerably more...gay.

that's not how being a woman works

>I'm a special snowflake
please tell me you are joking

>turning them all away without even realizing
reminds me of that berserk edit to that r9k comic

so this show isn;t about a neet hikki loser

Judging by the fact that you like Oberstein you're probably autistic. That explains everything. Autists (real, not maymay, self-diagnosed ones) are usually not interested in sex and interaction in general (with real people at least). And other people feel it on a subconscious level, so only the most desperate will come on to you, even if you're not ugly. But if you're not 10/10 either (and there are a lot of degrees of attractiveness between 10/10 and '2/10 wouldn't bang'), there won't be that many of those desperate people. But not only do you have to be at least 8/10 for people to start overlooking your personality flaws/quirks in trying to get with you, even that might be a maymay which only exists in manga and trashy romance with tropes like 'cute nerd', 'loveable jerk', etc. In my experience, IRL personality and charisma trump everything: absolute uggos of both genders can still have tons of boyfriends and girlfriends just because they're 'fun to be around'.
Hang in there, fellow speshul snowflake. Perhaps at least in the afterlife we will get to be with our husbandos. I just hope mine won't puke when he sees me...

but wasn't cwc obsessed with getting a gf?

Surely you're an expert on how being a woman works: you have a lot of them to observe in your basement :3

we literally cannot build basements here,
also who the hell actually lives in a basement?

What part of the subtitle "recovery of an MMO junkie" tipped you off?

And you'll reject them all if you're an introvert autist who can't engage in conversations.

that title bugs me

didnt she leave her job to go back to playing mmos?
she was never in the path of recovery to begin with, infact shes probably recovering to become an mmo junkie

>didnt she leave her job to go back to playing mmos?
did she win a bunch of money?
how she going to support herself?

she can prostitute herself

Maybe she gets an allowance from her parents.

>wat is streaming, blogging etc
I sometimes unironically regret choosing education and wageslaving over my obsession with games and making stuff for them. Just before this whole thing boomed. Perhaps I wouldn't be making a fortune, but could actually be making as much or even more than I am now, with a bonus of not feeling empty and suicidal every day.

cause its bullshit

>Hardly. She's gone on two dates total,
dropped

s-shes a camwhore?

Nah sorry user I tested myself I'm actually rather neurotypical. I make friends easily, and I believe I'm rather fun to hang around. I value my friends a lot in my life, to the point that I sometimes wonder if I'm not feeling what other people would consider romantic feelings for them. I'm probably compensating for my lack of a romantic life with them and animu. I'm kinda like the chaste hero archetype you see in shonen I guess. Living off friendship and animu. Or maybe just a psychopath. The line is thin sometimes.
I do love Obertsein though. Hang in there user, I'm sure your husbando wouldn't puke when he sees you in the afterlife. You sound too cute for this to happen. Even if he does it's probably just the alcohol.

read better shoujo

What are some characters men will never understand?

Mugi is literally /ourguy/, fag.

Streaming games you autist, like in letsplays
Although some female streamers do a bit of borderline stuff like sexy cosplay, but rarely outright lewd: that would alienate the fanbase

>Even if he does it's probably just the alcohol.
Heh, thanks, kind oberfag. If only I could be as cute on the outside. It's not even the regret that no one is attracted to me, but more the regret that outside doesn't match the inside. For instance, sometimes I even think that my facial expressions don't actually show how I'm feeling. I'm okay with my body, but with face I had no luck, I guess.

>maybe just a psychopath.
I too wondered that about myself. Recently read 'Confessions of a Sociopath' and at first saw some similarities to myself in the narrator (even though I'm a huge moralfag). Then I realized that she's just a victim of abusive parenting, like myself. So perhaps it's that.

please dont remind me. was she supposed to wait 15 years or whatever for the boy she "dated" for all of a month in elementary school

Well memed user, 10/10.
I hope most of them were meming or just disapointed by the endgame, but regardless for a sizeable propotions of those guys you could tell they were genuinely outraged a person didn't wait 15 years for their elementary school crush to wake up. What a bunch of retards.

I'll never understand the appeal of idolshit, with either male or females casts.

You must be underage to believe this.

Purity fags are the worst, it's comforting knowing that your kind won't ever reproduce though.

Fag

> Man: "Chiyo is the girl!"
> Woman: "Mikorin is the best girl!"

Looking forward to it.