ITT: We write the plot for an anime

>ITT: We write the plot for an anime

Hideo had an interest in Akane, but he couldn't tell her...

Ghostbusters, but they're all lolis fighting traditional Japanese spirits, except Winston who is exactly the same and drawn photorealistically but this is never commented upon.

Nice job OP, trying to have relevant plot titties, but this

holy shit this is great

>ニース仕事ウィンストン!
>What the hell are you little jappy bitches doing in Brooklyn?

The bigger question is, do these lolis wear the exact same clothing the original ghostbusters use, or do they use traditional Japanese clothing?

Come on, it has to be a mix, right? Brown kimonos with ghostbuster patches on them

Original Ghostbusters clothes.

nah brown kimonos sound gross, they should be wearing oversized jumpsuits

Guy gets Isekaied but is given a character creation option to make his new self.
He selects a well calculated power build, frivolously spending only a single point on being highly attractive paid for by opting for the random character generator.

Turns out the gender option was hidden away in the character creation option and instead of coming back as Chadwick Thundercock Warrior Duchebag he gets to come back as a super hot slut trying to make her way in a Fantasy world.

Did you not get what we were doing here? Fuck off faggot Loli ghostbusters

Not him, but it's not your thread. You fuck off. Other anons can shitpost you to oblivion just as easily as anyone else. Actually, don't fuck off. Kill yourself.

>the last line
It helps I didn't observe the pic well before, 10/10.

Yes because that wasn’t a shitpost and you’re not behaving in the exact same way. I’ve already tied the noose, I suggest you do the same

I want to visualize this

That’s chobits right? I give this response my stamp of approval and recant my prior statement to the user with the isekai idea

What

It's Viper.
Most well known for his best selling album; You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

In 2015 he released 262 albums totaling 3930 songs. Picture is off his second album before he started making more than 1000 albums a year. And yes that is game footage from the Sims.

Is that the visualization? Fun fact though, I’ll need to check him out

Just want to point out the guy you're responding to isn't me, the guy who posted the ghostbuster idea.

Not Chobits, Kiniro Mosaic.

keep this thread alive while i make an attempt

Ah, thanks my dude. You have singlehandedly won over my good graces. Maybe I can go on one more day after all

The only Isekai Sup Forums would write is an isekai that shits all over isekais
A deconstruction basically about how a completely loser wishes he would get isekaid and then gets his wish and ends up being a complete loser in that world too.

Shit I just noticed I finally have a reason to use this, thanks for your images name

Well I mean Ernie Hudson has looked exactly the same for the last 30 years so why not.

Sadly the video for 'Leanin On Dis Syrup' featuring Illya dancing in the background is no longer on youtube and I never saved a version because I'm a fucking idiot.

Winston wasn't a hood character user, he was just a normal blue collar guy. After all he joined the Ghostbusters simply because it was a job
> Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
>Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.

Sounds like a fuckin treat

That's why I didn't write it as:
>Ayo hol' up, what y'all chinky hoes doin roun here?

>except Winston who is exactly the same and drawn photorealistically but this is never commented upon
That's fucking great

sounds like that one crossover where the comic version ghostbusters meet the cartoon versions

>Winston gets flung through a portal that strands him in a universe where the Ghostbusters are all little girls!

So any more ideas?

shut up
We are already mid production of the lolibusters.

Akane?

this is taking a lot longer than i expected, should i keep going?

any design suggestions for the lolis?

This is wonderful, user. Your efforts are appreciated.

y-you too

if the thread dies before i'm done i'll just post the finished version in the drawthread

No suggestions.

Keep it going my dude

Why did Egon have blond hair in the cartoon?

probably visual distinction, they all have different jumpsuits too

someone send this shit to a Japanese animation company already.

Send it to Kyoani plz

No, Trigger would be perfect for a pet project like this

All the busters were changed up so they wouldn't have to pay royalties on the actors's appearances.

Make Sony jealous.

>any design suggestions for the lolis?

One has to be pure and adorable like Renge.

Oh boy

i love you

A

A boy rates 17 out of 100 on his magic aptitude test but gets to go to magic battle school because of a 100% on the written test and an incredible essay. He hides the fact that he's incompetent by using his tiny magic power to fill magic batteries, crystals or jars or something, that he hides all around campus. The only spell he learns is movement acceleration but he learns it really well and has to win all his battles with it alone draining his battery supply each time he does so.

this is what i got for tonight, i'll clean it up some more tomorrow

i made egon-loli have renge's ^ mouth

Not sure I need another underdog shonen battleschool show in my life.

Also good job on picking Japan's favorite attribute, speed to focus on.

How about a murder death dungeon like Tower of Druaga, or Danmachi but with the tone of Grimgar?
Having adventures enter the dungeon fearing it like an almost certain death sentence, getting fucked up by traps and having fight mobs in life and death battles all for enough money to buy food.

I drew an egon.

It's the 2018 NHL season, but everyone is a loli
The lolis crosscheck, slash, slewfoot, and bare knuckle brawl their way to the Stanley Cup

This is amazing, Thanks, Sup Forumsnons.

cute CUTE

we're going to end up redesigning all of the team as lolis

Mad man! 10/10

LEGEND

Epic idea is epic

all right, i'm gonna need art site links from yall

damn I'm slow

Go further.

I can't believe I am flipping burgers in my other world adventure, but the burgers are made out of my sisters which my mother keeps pumping out with her pimp?

Basically in my setting cannibalism makes you stronger which is why the MC is flipping burgers for everyone

Fund it.

FPBP

I wasn't prepared to read ideas from geniuses in here

mah dick

>Most well known for his best selling album; You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
>In 2015 he released 262 albums totaling 3930 songs. Picture is off his second album before he started making more than 1000 albums a year. And yes that is game footage from the Sims

BASED DRAW FAG user

Part 1: Plays out pretty much like a standard isekai power fantasy. Our hero really is a chosen one, he gets a visit from a beautiful and mysterious waifu, receives a metric ton of superpowers and sits on a throne only he can sit on.
After that, he promptly gets backstabbed and drained from all the power. People who helped him have been using him to unlock the throne and get the powers they need.
His half-dead body gets thrown in a desert.
Part 2: Our hero toughens up and using his wits and tenacity manages to get to the original earth.
Part 3: Forty-something hero leads his own PMC company through the portal to fight the backstabbers.

Slapshot, but with Lolis.

Imagine how easy the fanservice would be. Just spill ectoplasm on loli busters and they have to take clothes off and continue in pantsu.

fucking kawaise-desu-ne-de-gozaru

Fucking glorious.

FUND THIS SHIT

An anime that's meta as fuck and centered around providing as much "plot" as possible

winston would be the one getting all the fanservice

based drawfag

>Fanservice on the lolibusters
Fanservice is an insult to god

> Funny loli
> Nerdy loli
> Scaredy loli
> Fuck nigga I'm sick of playing around with these wet BABIES I just wanna retire, wanna move out to the country and away from all these god damn ninja ghosts. TOO old for this shiat. FUCK.

>i'm too black for this shit

That's awesome.