twitter.com/AnonBabble

>attracts all the tards and autists
>that all have maxed stats

>that all have maxed stats
>they all can do pretty much one (almost) useless thing

/nothing but S rank girls everywhere
Kaz: You're gonna extract her?

yes Kaz... yes I am for the hundredth time

Solution:convince Wiz to join his party.

>Has insanely good luck
>Attracted teammates with insane stats
>Useless goddess he stuck himself with has insanely low luck
>Said teammates are tards and autists

Makes sense.

>That's the reason good shit happens to him but he always ends up fucked over
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>Useless goddess he stuck himself with has insanely low luck
you meant below average intelligence right?

Aqua has below average intelligence and "the lowest luck I've ever seen" according to the Guild lady.

>luck stat meme

woops I forgot she had low luck too, my bad sorry

Aqua and Kazuma have opposite stats.
Aqua has high everything, with below average INT, and insanely low LUK
Kazuma has below average everything, with above average INT, and insanely high LUK

Yet those stats and those few capabilities have allowed them to accomplish big things.

Not to mention it is because of the retarded Goddess that he's been allowed to revive so many times - otherwise, he would been in heaven by now.

That being said, a PT with Chris/Eris, Wiz and Yunyun could be OP as fuck - though I wonder if Chris/Eris can be a healer too.

>otherwise, he would been in heaven by now
Considering he's more or less become Eris's champion, she'd probably rez him herself

By now, maybe. At the beginning? Nope.

I can't believe i didn't notice before.

IT'S AQUAS FAULT.

I've actually been wondering how fond Eris is of Kazuma, especially considering he groped her/ stole her panties in pubic

She messed with him right after that by making everyone see him like a degenerate.

She also knows he's a fairly good guy so she seems to like him (not romantically, that is).

>She messed with him right after that by making everyone see him like a degenerate.
Speaking of that, Kazuma is a champ
>everyone in town sees him as a perverted lusty troublemaker, even his own party
>he still hangs around with such a reputation tarnished beyond repair

Meant to be "Le Irony"

>Insanely statted but braindead and unlucky goddess
>Glass cannon of a mage who refuses to study anything else
>Tough-skinned crusader who is an ero-masochist and can't hit a stationary object to save her life
>Crazy strong necromancer who is literally a demon army general, but is very timid and a pacifist

Come on, user. You didn't even pick it up at the end of the first season when they have to get rid of the bomb, and he tells Wiz that he is insanely lucky, only to end up teleporting the bomb into the manor of a noble?

Is there hope for a third season?

if trash like symphogear and gochiusa or any other shit anime really can get multiple seasons so can this.

They're short and cheap so yes.

there was a new project announced but opinions are divided on whether it'll be s3, bakuen, or an ova

Despite being a perverted troublemaker, he has a high amount of respect and sway because he's a hero who always saves everything in the end.

I don't think it's s3 or they would have ended it with Yunyun begging for Kazuma's dick

>attracts the type of people who are extremely easy to manipulate and have abilities that more than make up for his own flaws

I saw an user post a pretty detailed explanation of how s3 could be called a 'new project' because the terms of the first project were complete after season 2, and that it might have different people involved. I'm leaning towards bakuen but his explanation did sound reasonable

>has insanely good luck
>doesn't get a 3rd season
heh... loooks like his LUK just ran out

but that's from volume 4, which originally the ending for season 2

S3 will end with Kazuma literary proposing to Iris

But that was lucky: everyone was outside the manor, so none of the servants were harmed. The noble was then keyed in to Kazuma and started trying to ruin his life, which eventually allowed Kazuma and co. to expose his corruption.

>but that's from volume 4, which originally the ending for season 2
that's what that user was trying to say, that if there was an s3 planned s2 would have ended that way. I sort of explained here why s3 wasn't in the plans at the time but could still happen

Fuck you. I laughed.

Think of it this way, he attracted 3 weird minmaxers into his party at the very start of his adventure. It's like if you played a game where you had a jack of all trades master of none, a perfect healer that does no damage other than vs undead/demons, a mage that can cast one spell a per inn trip(that deals 9999 damage and she later limitbreaks it to deal 999999 damage) and a tank that can take any blow for a team mate. The party is fucking trash for dungeon crawling and general quests but bosses are a fucking joke to fight. There is a reason Kazuma's party has killed/nullified 5/6(? iirc) of the demon lord's leaders with his group while hundreds of cheat users working together were unable to take even one down.

I don't understand the luck thing. because he always seems so unlucky, and he gets through his situations by being intelligent.

where does his luck come into play?

The snipe skill Dex/Agi+Luck based. Now normally in games it is something like .8*dex+.1*Luck but Kazuma literally has like 480 luck at level 1 where I think the average stat at level 1 is 8-12 and Megumin had like 80 Int at level 4. Because a good deal of things have a luck modifier he can do pretty much anything.
As for luck, he was lucky enough to meet a boss killing party, one of those party members is nobility so he can cheat his way through a lot of situations with that trump card, lucky enough to go from several million in debt to several billion in profit in a long chain of events that exposed a villain that was harassing a party member, nearly bankrupted a kingdom based on gambling, new got out about his deeds enough to attract the attention of a princess, the list goes on and on. Basically his lucky massively boosts his event rate and the majority of them are good or are a quest chain that leads to something good.

Luck based skills are broken on him which he uses to full effect, his good luck in terms of good or bad things happening is dragged down by Aqua.

They're the tards and autists he needs.

If he was really unlucky he'd find himself a party of competent adventurers and they'd actually go out and fight the demon lord and his armies, enduring unimaginable loss and suffering along the way.

But instead he just fucks around with tards and autists, leading a more or less fulfilling life. I'd call that lucky.

Luck actually useless for battle especially against mid-upper monsters that you can't steal and treat snipe damage like ant bite.

I'm behind on volumes, but I'm sure snipe isn't the only luck modified damage ability. I'm sure sneak and other covert abilities are heavily modified by luck and those play a decent role in battle if used correctly.

It's useful but doesn't have the same direct benefit as something like strength or endurance.

He manage to blind a Chimera so it's still useful. Strangely ghost/spirit/undead is Kazuma worst match up, but of course he have Aqua around to kill and attract them.

I'm surprised he hasn't learned turn undead from someone by now. No it wouldn't be as powerful as Aqua's turn undead but he encounters them enough he should have the skill.

Probably can't

His class can learn any skill.

For an inflated point cost. People keep forgetting this.

Priest skill is directly connected to how much faith you have. Considering Kazuma so far only pray once in the entire series for gambling, then his turn undead will just become glorified flash light and undead like to attack in mob.

He becomes her partner thief in her artifact recovery escapes amd in the ending of the web novel version he tells Aqua to fuck off back to heaven and takes Eris with him instead.

In the web novel they reveal at the end that he was saving his points to learn Explosion which he kills the dark lord with

No, he wasn't. That was after he cheated the system to have like a million skill points and learnt all the skills the adventurers in Axel had.

He didn't even learn advanced magic or explosions at first because they were on a time limit and he didn't have the time to memorize all the incantations, Megumin made him learn it on the journey to the castle after seeing that he has enough points for it.

He doesn't so much save them, he just got virtually unlimited numbers of them via power leveling exploit that Vanir let him in on.

Also he didn't learn explosion till the most dramatic moment possible, then all those explosion dates finally payed off.

>a perfect healer that does no damage other than vs undead/demons
This is false. Aqua can theoretically wreck absolutely everything under the sun in fantasy 'straya, she's just too stupid/too prideful to do so.

Kazuma gets scared off of trying to challenge her to a round of fisticuffs after she pointed out she could buff her own stats to high heaven and wreck him.

Aqua has revived him a bunch of times, Megumin has firepower to take out generals of the demon king and Lalatina is the best at doing what a tank is supposed to.

>Lalatina is the best at doing what a tank is supposed to.
Except hold aggro.

She has decoy.

That doesn't do much good when people realize she has no offensive capability and there's nothing she can do if they just walk past her to attack the guys in the back line.

Nobody realizes this in 'straya

>Darkest Dungeon Konosuba
Now I've seen everything.

Almost every boss they've fought has realized this. Sylvia outright stopped attacking her and focused her attacks on other people instead.

how is darkest dungeon?

RNG management where the goal is to minimize RNG to gain advantage through proper equipment and party members

He uses his party like how a construction worker picks his tools. Also the fact that he hasn't fucked him yet shows his age. Kazuma is a strange blend of pure virgin and sinful corruption.

I'll keep it short since we're offtopic here
>micromanagement
>party and dungeon synergy
>still risky to chance a party wipe after midgame
It's challenging if you like to learn the tweaks and quirks of the mechanics but once you figure it all out with nothing else being of concern, you get bored of the lategame 'grind.' Getting there is fun as hell through or attempt to challenge the last part of the game early on.

>>attracts all the tards and autists
>attracts all the hot bitches that want to fuck him
Fixed.

>Kills six demon king generals with that party

Luck is bullshit. If you were really lucky you wouldn't ever need luck in the first place.

Wiz is for sweet tender loving, not combat.

>Have an oni moe blob slobbering all over his dick
>Still go for the knife ears

Emilia is clearly more attractive though. I'd also choose her if given the choice.

Elves, not even once.

Blah blah highly implied that half-elf Satan is making him fall for the elf chick.

>attracts op teammates
>doesn't fuck anyone
>complains all the time

>can't put dick in crazy
>can't put dick in crazy
>can't put dick in crazy
Unless all three were sedated or unconscious in one room, Kazuma would never make a lascivious move.

Kazuma's stats are mediocre and she's immune to his tricks.

She keeps loosing games to him. All of them.

Also because Dust exists.

Games, not actual fights. No amount of luck will protect him from a fist coming his way.

You haven't even seen Darkest Danmachi yet.

Until he did Satan. Until he did.

A bottle of hooch or a few pieces of paper and glue will

Retard, Crazy, or Masochist. Also one of them is a kid.

Eris, Aqua, Luna and Wiz do not want to fuck him though.

Why does Aqua always look so disappointed when he skips her over with all his perving?

Because comedy, Aqua is literally the one who carries the show, so is fine make her angry for stupid reasons.
also
OVAs aren't canon.

This is my wife Wiz. Say something nice about her.

It's objectively shit: youtu.be/_Buwei6ZWqU

The OVA was just where they were most obvious about it. Recall mentioning it to a friend part way through season 1. Need to do a rewatch though, don't remember when exactly it happens.

>Gee Eris, two spotlights?

>chibi Ruffian
moe as fuck

>don't remember when exactly it happens.
Because it didn't