1 person dies

>1 person dies
>HOLY SHIT COLUMBINE 2 THERE'S A MASS SHOOTING EVERY DAY NO GUN NO GUN
This was a kid shooting his ex, but they're using it to inflate shooting statistics. Fucking retarded.

Attached: grumpus..png (801x900, 788K)

Finally a resource officer that isn't a pussy piece of shit.

I guess their training is better than (((Broward Country)))

That's not a school shooting, it's a shooting at a school, huge difference.

I can't wait to see the new crisis actors

there won't be any. this is just some random shit, not a staged thing. trust me.

I just love how everyone is so desensitized by now: "Just one kid died, so it's not a big deal". How many children need to get shot before it's considered a tragedy?

The baseline for a shooting to be considered a "mass shooting" is 6 shot. This was a specific target incident with unfortunate collateral damage.

Sad. But does support the "good guy with a gun" narrative, as do the CDC statistics.

it's still a tragedy, but using it to say "mass shootings every day" is just wrong

ALL

OF

THEM

All of them, lest we end up like the rest of the world.

this

Nah, Great Mills is a horrible school that they tried to gentrify in 2008 with the introduction of the STEM frontloading program but failed. This was some random jackass with lady issues, and not surprising given the fact Lexington Park is about as pleasant as Baltimore to be in.

t. from St. Mary's county.

Oh buddy, I've got some news for you...

>Go to School, Get Shot
>Go to Movie theater, Get Shot
>Go to Baseball Game, Get Shot
>Go to Go to Hospital, Get Shot
>Call the Police, Get Shot
>Go to Panera, Get shot

Attached: 1518676711869.jpg (726x459, 101K)

>Go to the hospital after getting shot
>Take the bullet out
>Find out you don't have insurance
>Place the bullet back in
>Get shot on your way out

That's what happens when a country is 56% white and half of those whites are on psychotropic drugs, especially the children.

any pics of the perp?

they're still photoshopping MAGA hats on him

>Broward Country
They're literally in the process of transforming their police force into a nepotistic squad of grabby ineffectual UK-style bobbies
Who knows how many counties this is happening in right now

Attached: 1328152020313.png (392x384, 228K)

Mass hysteria is the most effective tool of the state to impose its will on the populace

100hrs in paint

He's a weeb

this

>nepotistic
Cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: 1518539073094.jpg (1280x1626, 555K)

>dipshit uses easily accessible firearm to commit a planned murder
>'why are they using this shooting to inflate shooting statistics?!'

Remove meme flag, show us your star.

say goodbye to your guns

Step 2: say goodbye to freedom of speech.
You'd love that though wouldn't you Herschel?

Any shooting from this point on means nothing. They did such a bad job on their last false flag with their crisis actors. They should of done more research on their own actors. When will they realize no matter how many kids they kill the deep state and globist will never be able to disarm america.

free speech is overrated desu, should get rid of it so we can start executing commies

>mfw the crisis actors are the "shooters" and "victims"

Attached: 1520848664488.jpg (261x216, 10K)

Underrated.