S U B S W H E N

S U B S W H E N

In other news, what is your favorite anime from Masaaki Yuasa? For me Mind Game without a doubt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJvLbDSsVPM
youtube.com/watch?v=qOgldkETcxk
youtube.com/watch?v=JPtbIeQWP3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ffCXcUzc1TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tatami Galaxy, Mind Game and PP.

Kaiba is fucking trash, Kemonozume likewise.

i thought mind game was a bit too preachy for its spectacle

Ping Pong > Tatami Galaxy > Mind Game > Kaiba

Probably Ping Pong desu, I love that male dynamic (talent vs. hard work)
tatami galaxy is very, very close behind though.

>preachy
explain

>Kaiba is fucking trash, Kemonozume likewise.
Dammit I was looking forward to watching these to fill out my Yuasa backlog. Is it scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Watch them anyway. They are still very entertaining even if they are not as well balanced as some of his adaptations. Happy Machine is also worth your while.

FANSUBBING IS DEAD

Don't. Kaiba was great.

Holy shit Kaiba is awesome. The animation is so fluid in comparison to the stop/start of most anime. Bit rough with the dialog but it's so fucking cool I don't care.

Man. I love Yuasa. He does experimental right.

Tatami Galaxy, with Kaiba as a close second. And I swear to fucking god, if we don’t get subs for this soon, I’m going to lose it.

Kaiba is pretty good, the ending is crap but the whole journey is great.

Reminder that he did an episode of 18if.

Subs are almost done. I should know. I'm doing them

I was disappointed by Tatami because I hate it when characters get epiphanies like Watashi did in the finale. I prefer to see characters progress in real time than simply flip away from their past behavior.

Literally a bigger trainwreck than Code Geass R2, I fail to see its goodness.

He spent a year wandering tatami rooms carefully observing how each other him lived

Doing god's work user.

I've liked everything I've seen, but kenomozume was the weakest.

Tatami galaxy is hands-down my favourite anime, not just Yuasa anime. The wait for these subs is killing me.

I couldn't enjoy kemonozume because the main female was a stupid piece of shit, it didn't feel like a real character she was useless and it killed the story for me.
Not that that was Yuasa's fault but still

Kaiba was great
Tatami galaxy was great
Ping pong was great
Mindgame was great
Devilman will be great
All his short films were great
That Space dandy episode was great

God I love Yuasa

Oh shit the rips are finally up?

Tatami Galaxy
Kaiba proved while he can direct he can't write for shit

The rips have been up for weeks but none of these fags will sub it

MaruChanSubs is subbing it. If you really hate waiting so much, just learn Japanese yourself.

I'm trying it's too hard

YYYEEESSSS

so is this just a sequel to tatami galaxy?

Why can't he write?

Thanks a lot user

just do it you big fucking pussy

The series completely fall apart the second the series stops being one offs and attempts to have a central plot

Ping pong and tatami galaxy

Dropped kemonoshit faster than you can say furshit

Keep trying, don't give up.

may God bless you a thousandfold

Seconding OP request
Want to watch this movie

Great

What made Tatami Galaxy so good? Was it the satisfying conclusion? Also, the OP/ED switch was fucking perfect.

TTG is his worst work

TTG is his best work. Ping Pong closely behind it.

Probably Mind Game too.

Mind Game > Buriburizaemon > Happy Machine > Cat Soup > Kemonozume > The Tatami Galaxy > Kaiba > Kick Heart > Ping Pong

I reckon the two new movies will fall somewhere around the bottom.

Can't see how anyone couldn't at least love the parts before the plot really kicked in. Definitely worth it.

Kaiba's story might be disappointing, but the surreal atmosphere is 11/10 and the OST is fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=VJvLbDSsVPM
youtube.com/watch?v=qOgldkETcxk
youtube.com/watch?v=JPtbIeQWP3Y

To me it goes like this:
Kaiba > Tatami Galaxy > Mind Game > Happy Machine > Ping Pong > Kemonozume > Kick-heart > Vampiryan Kids
All of it is worth watching though imo.

Can't wait for the subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffCXcUzc1TQ

Ping Pong is his only great work. But that's more to do with the plot being better than the directing.

Saw this subbed in theatres in my city last month. It was pretty fun, I loved the OST and really want to listen to it again.

I don't feel like I'm ready to pick a favourite by Masaaki Yuasa yet, as I haven't seen enough things. I just love his animation style in general, it's so fun to me. Kaiba was what introduced me to his work, but I feel like I'd really like the Tatami Galaxy (since I already enjoyed this) and Ping Pong too.

Kaiba is really good and so is Kemonozume until the last couple of episodes which are trash. Both still worth watching.

>Saw this subbed in theatres in my city last month
I'm jealous. Wish they showed it where I live.

Just watched it, back to report it was great. Otome is cute as fuck.