Russia Meddling is REAL Trumptards!!!

This will be really unpopular here, but honestly, I don't see what this nothingburger is all about. Its hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia--I mean, except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing and the Tillerson thing and the Sessions thing and the Kushner thing and the Wray thing and the Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius “Russian Law Firm of the Year” thing and the Carter Page thing and the Roger Stone thing and the 198 Million voter records thing and the Felix Sater thing and the Boris Ephsteyn thing and the Rosneft thing and the Gazprom thing and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing and the Azerbajain thing and the “I love Putin” thing and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing and the Lavrov thing and the Sergey Kislyak thing and the Oval Office thing and the Gingrich/Kislyak phone calls thing and the Russian Business Interests thing and the Emoluments Clause thing and the Alex Schnaider thing and the hack of the DNC thing and the Guccifer 2.0 thing and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing and the Russians mysteriously dying thing and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing and the Cyprus bank thing and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing and the election hacking thing and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing and the Steele Dossier thing and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing...

Attached: this kills the trumptard.png (500x389, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

50shadesofpissedoff.com/2017/08/02/russian-hacker-guccifer-2-0-was-actually-a-dnc-tech-guy-weve-got-the-names-and-the-proof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't read a single word.

Attached: 1498244509340.jpg (800x800, 353K)

And the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation thing and the alfa-bank thing and the VEB thing and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing and the Agent M16 following the money thing and the Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing and the let’s fire Comey thing and the Mueller let’s fire him too thing and the Election night Russian trademark gifts thing and the Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction thing and the let’s give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians thing and the let’s back away from Cuba thing and the donny Jr met with Russians thing and now Trump's secret second meeting with his boss Putin.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

Kill yourself you sick faggot you are a traitor to humanity.

Attached: Woah nigga!.jpg (392x500, 37K)

Sage wisdom, didn't read any of it though.

Sheeps literally don't care. Just look at the 1st post.

My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our multicultural neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful.

Attached: drumpfkins.jpg (629x466, 68K)

wow, full force today. Something big happened/happening/already happened.

e bas je lagano trolati americke bumere i ove reditore sa donalda kek

najbolje tek dolazi. pol će postati suicide central

If we enacted sanctions on every country that meddled in our elections to the level Russia did, we would be North Korea.

Attached: 1510806163866.png (434x432, 153K)

Yes it is real but it shows how cunning Putin is.

Ah that guys just trying to trigger people =P

The only countries that really meddled in American elections are Russia and probably Israel.

We've got you locked in our sights. There's nowhere to run. You will not survive.
You killed Seth Rich and that's where you fucked up. You killed one of us. Now you will all die.

Attached: 1520052063838.png (277x417, 52K)

Hmm... China, Ukraine, Britain, Germany, off the top of my head.

Attached: 394875983475.png (1187x1065, 1.41M)

You are a sick faggot, i did not read any of your garbage larp.

You are a sick faggot and a traitor to humanity, please kill yourself sick faggot.

You know the truth of the Flynn, Manafort things and all the other retarded shit you posted. Why are you shilling?

I guess y'all have nothing to say about that

Attached: lol.jpg (1350x1350, 748K)

Shouldn't you be more worried about how crooked and corrupt the DNC is rather than who exposed it? Do you care at all about that?

Yuck that face. good pic choice.

They couldn't come up with a good response so have left.

Attached: 1512807863045.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes. She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

Attached: plumpfkins.jpg (1969x1238, 956K)

Tl;dr. This isn't reddit faggot, if you don't provide concrete proof then you don't have an argument

Attached: 16352462358.png (870x859, 453K)

>look at all these Trump Russia media larps that turned out to be mothing
>clearly drumpf is a kgb agent

Attached: 1502083199665_0.png (870x770, 212K)

The jury finds the defendant guilty of THING

Attached: 1520960937748.png (600x338, 255K)

muh fakenews!!

Lool

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-17-02-44.png (600x1024, 270K)

Dipshit

Attached: brainbug.jpg (320x240, 24K)

None of those are actual "things". It's just conjecture piled on top of circumstance piled on top of bullshit. If any one of those things were REAL, I fucking guarantee you we'd have heard about it by now and Trump would be out on his ass.

But he's not. Because they're all bullshit.

How exactly did Russia 'meddle' in the election?

The American people chose Trump. Russians can't even vote in American elections.

As for adding in the campaign, well, so did every developed country. From Denmark there were hundreds of people traveling to America to be their to handle out flyers and go door to door for Hillary and Bernie. Even high ranking politicians from Denmark travelled to America for the last two weeks of the election.

Was that 'meddling' in the election too? And does that kind of meddling not matter because
1. They supported the democrats, not Trump.
or
2. Because it's Europe and not Russia. The evil boogeyman the Democrats invented to excuse every failure they experience.

This is quite literally the dumbest talking point of the past 18 months.

To seriously believe a bunch of emails made the difference in the election is asinine. That Trump's campaign was a part of it even moreso.

if Russia meddling is real every year why is this year different?

cry wolf more, faggot

prove it faggot shill

Do you know how to format text on this Christian site? . . .

You can't hear about it if you choose to avoid it, which you are doing right now.

This pasta is at least 4 years old, and comes from shtfplan blog. FFS.

Attached: image.jpg (844x563, 93K)

>newfriends are now a daily thing.
>shill threads always attracts tons of facts and redpills
>shill threads also contain the enemy

Shill threads are a net gain for us.
The more counters we hit them with, the more newfriends we redpill

And the more obvious their tactics become.

If we do not respond to them. They will do their job and shill it on the board for hours. Newfriends then become exposed to the purely controlled narrative that we must stamp out.

Please, someone refute me.

It doesnt take too long to pop in and put these shit fucks in their place, and stop this decline into degeneracy.

Unless of course, if you have any reason that my observation is wrong. Lets discuss it.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, and the other moslims that donated to clinton coundation

Yep.
Here's a "thing"
Guccifer 2.0 is warren Flood, White House staffer

50shadesofpissedoff.com/2017/08/02/russian-hacker-guccifer-2-0-was-actually-a-dnc-tech-guy-weve-got-the-names-and-the-proof/

>Saudi Arabia, UAE, and the other moslims that donated to clinton coundation

All of them donated to Trump as well and often more.

>shutupshutupshutup i can't hear you lalalalalalalalalalalalala

b-but hillary....

A couple of posts on social media doesn't equate to "meddling".
Especially when we ignored the DNC hacking into multiple state registries in the hours before the election.
Keep crying faggot.

I'm looking forward yo the nutjob conspiracy theories trumptards will come up with once he's finally locked up

Excuse me.
Again russians?

>Giving lives for freedemzz
>Fighting for your jewish overlords

One is correct, one is retarded. Can you see witch one?

Objectively false dummy.

Serbia with outdated pasta. Not suprised.

The sooner Trump is impeached, the sooner HILLARY can step in.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!

Attached: hill gardens.jpg (1920x1080, 836K)

Sage. Try proving any of it, faggot. Hillary and Obama still the only ones whove been shown to be colluding with russia