Characters look like they died in order to add tension

>Characters look like they died in order to add tension.
>They turn up alive at the end of the arc.

It was weird but at least he will be irrelevant. Along with Vivi and somehow even Croc.

Pedro Sabo why are all these One Piece characters? Even the fucking ship returned alive

Not sure why Oda brought him back.

Same thing with Bon Clay.

Literally had a nice sacrifice moment and then he's apparently alive and that's that.

One Piece rule #739: you only die inside flashbacks. Exceptions can be made for people called Ace and White Beard.

A lot of One Piece arcs end with you expecting some kind of follow up but never get to it. Pell seeing his own grave at the end of Alabasta looked pretty weird just on its own.

That's not how you spell Monet

It was pretty weird, I thought he was planning revenge.

I still don't know why there was a "the end" panel instead of the usual "to be continued".

Every fucking time. You'd think people will get the idea that trick got old.

Monet and Vergo are alive.

>They turn up alive years later
>They proceed to do nothing important

Bellamy is great. Also he will appear again to help goofy.

I like Bellamy too, but Oda clearly doesn't.

every single Tokyo Ghoul character

Of course he doesn't. Bell is doomed to be a punching bag. I hope that changes in the future when he appears again.

>Fights Luffy and gets one-shot
>Doflamingo forces him to fight Sarquiss
>Entire crew dies off-screen
>Fights in the tournament, doesn't use his haki while fighting for some reason, and then gets one-shot
>Has a power that could be used to absorb blows, but never does
>Dellinger beats the crap out of him
>Doflamingo beats the crap out of him
>Fights Luffy again and gets one-shot
>Oda forgets about him during the last couple of chapters of the arc
>Oda sends him off in a flashback that could have happened an hour prior
Is there any character in One Piece that suffers more than Bellamy?

Source: user's ass.

Totally foreshadowing for the sturdiness and regenerative abilities of awakened zoan users.

The recent Space Yamato is pretty guilty of this. To the point I felt it is kind of lame that they make some secondary characters seem like they are going to die while I don't give a damn about them.

Pedro ded. Lotta One Piece characters died, a handful survived. It's a jovial story. People don't always have to die. It's for 14 year olds.

no one has to die, but stop pretending that they're dead for fake drama

Waste of fucking time

>suffers
He was protected by a thick slimy plot armor. How else he keep alive after receiving tons of beating.

Isn't 14 years old the time when kids enjoy their bloody deaths and katanas and black trenchcoats and fingerless gloves and sunglasses?

He's a One Piece character?

O

no one in tg dies, they just get off-screened until they are relevant to the plot again.

Hate it.

MY

ZOAN

That's 15, huge difference. Get your head in the game man.

RUBBER/REWIND

>Nobody cared a character died.
>Bring him back anyway.

literally everyone that died in skypeia