Please help, Sup Forums

I dont usually come to Sup Forums, but i need help.

How do i catch a pedo in WV?
I need to help this little girl i know.
She has a family member that diddles her, and i want the fucker to be in prison by the end of the year.

Can you guys help me catch this sick fuck?
Dont be an asshole please, i really just want to help this sweet little girl.

Attached: 1521533065578s.jpg (250x195, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguardamerica.online
kanawhasheriff.us/about-us/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's this paramilitary group that can take care of this for you. They have numerous chapters in WV.

Who are they?

Bumping this thread because fuck pedos

Bump
vanguardamerica.online

What county are you in? I'll get you in touch with them directly.

No thanks. I need real help for this problem.

Can i have the name first? I just want to know who they are before i act on this.

Also, check my flag

call the fucking cops dip shit

Sounding LARPish, OP. Each chapter has a different name, but the overarching national group is USNS.

Not your personal army. Call the cops instead fag.

Well, im in America, and in Wv.
I dont mean to sound larpish, i just want to get as much info on each possibility i have.

>Cops
>Wv

Like that would work

I can link you to the specific chapter's website if you give me the county. Each chapter has a website with all the info you'll need, there are even quite a few for specific cities, so I might be able to link you to a couple. You know, if you're treating this like some kind of bizarro job interview.

Kanawha

Again Sup Forums is not your personal army. Now fuck off

I bet you diddle kids

The passphrase is "I'm a good samaritan." Here's their website, again, I can probably get you to the specific chapter for your city if there is one, if you really feel compelled to shop around when a child's life is supposedly at stake.
kanawhasheriff.us/about-us/contact-us/

Day of the rake when ?

Attached: 1521130863209.png (220x560, 66K)

Soon

The website is just the kanawha county sheriffs office, and they barely do anything unless the kid is getting diddled right then and there.

I knew you were a larping faggot asshole. Go back to LiveJournal.

Not a larper, just dont like asshole leafs.

bring credible evidence
and then show it to the cops
maybe you fuck up an innocent mans life because muh tears say more than real evidence ever could

There are only two kinds of people who don't have the balls to file a police report. Larpers and niggers. I know you're not the latter, because a nigger would form a rapegang to go take the sex slave for themselves.

Fine, I knew Sup Forums wouldnt help me anyways. Going back to /x/.

Just go to the nearest biker club and tell those guys. I'm sure they will take care of it.

Knew you were just trying to get Sup Forums to harass someone you have personal beef with. kys nigger

this.
who are these people try to make shitty thread tier posts? i wonder

Attached: 315131243142.jpg (218x232, 17K)

>what’s WV?

Also good luck hunting down the satanic pedophiles OP

Attached: E2F87DB1-C3E6-47A8-8F90-0B4EF89A4EB6.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

This.