Who knows if there will be a continuation of monogatari series?

Who knows if there will be a continuation of monogatari series?

anyone with reason

I'm pretty sure some Aniplex suit posted that Off Season was in production on Twitter.

Sure there is a continuation. Everything that happened so far is just in a span of around one year. The time skip between Hana and Musubi is five years. The author is just starting to fill up that gap with Shinobumonogatari.

The LNs will probably never end, and Sup Forums will endlessly complain about that for some reason despite it not really affecting or being noticeable to most of them.

The anime will probably wind down soon as it's not as profitable as it once was. I think Fate's supposed to be Shaft's new cash cow?

>getting into monogatari
>sees endless amount of content incoming
I haven't even finished the first 12 episodes.

Bake is 15 episodes. Make sure you're watching the BDs.

The novels will continue forever because Nisio has given up. Shaft promised to animate every single novel. So maybe.

>The novels will continue forever because Nisio has given up.
That sounds contradicting. If he has given up, he should just stop.

He should write a monogatari eroge.

He should include there the off-screen blood-sharing. Blood stealing-turned-dealing-turned-fucking.

>OP says something
>goes to wikipedia to corroborate question
>see more is coming
>OP is a faggot

That would be a really bloody scene.

We've seen both of them drink each other's blood already. They're not messy about it. Honestly, licking the neck to clean up after one of them is done drinking would probably be the lead in to sex since it's actually a pretty sensitive erogenous zone.

Im going to need a source for that, reverse search or saucenao cant give me the results.

There aren't exactly a ton of English-translated Shinobu doujins.

I know, that's why I want the source for it. I don't care if it's japanese, this is pretty much what I studied it for.

why won't ougi wear this outfit in the anime?

It messes with her spooky mystique.

hehe

Those two need to bond more. They are technically mother and daughter. Ougi's body was formed via mater creation skill and Araragi influenced her personality.

I'd honestly prefer if they don't. It's not like they're making rrgi and ougi father and daughter either.

This made me laugh xD

He did associate Ougi to a months old baby on Ougi Dark. He needs to take responsibility too. I was really surprised that he left her alone in the school at Musubi. I was expecting him to take custody of her after he got a job. But it seems that he is still with his parent. He should buy a house where Shinobu and Ougi can freely live or just introduce them to his family.