Whats the undisputed best musical anime?

whats the undisputed best musical anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=su7M0mJLRms
youtube.com/watch?v=n5FGsoEoNJA
youtube.com/watch?v=BrUuKehpGuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nodame
live action is better though

Beck, Nodame Cantabile, or Piano no Mori.

Tenshi no 3P

Beck

>Madhouse will never reboot Beck ;_;

man, sakamichi would easily be in my top five if that ending weren't so shitty. oh well, soundtrack still swings.

Hibike, s1 more specifically. Nodame had shit characters and Shitgatsu was too shonneny at times with the performances, also the whole prodigy thing was very unrelatable, forced drama didn't help either. Beck was trash

>Nodame had shit characters
Yeah but Nodame herself is 11/10 would gyabo

Beck for rock, Nodame Cantabile for classics, Sakamichi no apollon for jazz

agree, nodame's actress is really cute in the live action.
huh, didnt realize they already made piano no mori's anime. is it any good?
beck's manga is way superrior. skip the anime

Definitely Nodame.

K-On.

>Muh yuri bait for beta nu-males and then do a switcharound that is nothing like the source material is better than the other good things
Alright, almost had me. 6/10

read the manga. there's an entire volume about his college life and an Afterstory where he marries the Christian girl

I wish I had thought of that a while ago. I'm gonna go do that now. Thanks.

flcl

nana

Seriously, Ima sucker for the drama in that show it felt so god damn real sometimes. But actual ending never.

Just finished sakamichi no apollon, what a masterpiece

Macross Plus

Is the manga about the saxophone player worth reading?

I think it goes without saying that Nodame, LoGH and Princess Tutu have the best classical osts.

IVE NEVER DREAMED BEFORE

Nice buzzwords retard.

Not pic related for sure.

Serious answer: Utena. It has a theatre musicle too.

I don't understand the hype. Sure, the setting is nice, the story isn't bad. The show is so low-impact though. It's like watching daily lives of your neighbours. I couldn't bring myself to care for any of the characters.

Everything gets a musical now

never heard of utena, is it any good?

See, for me its the opposite. I started watching without any expectation whatsoever, it brings out. A lot of emotion from me. i also really enjoy how mature the way they treat the whole plot is. The MC is still an unlikable little bitch though

Beck's anime is still worth it if you never read manga, but manga is better

>how mature the way they treat the whole plot is
Just because something is 'mature' doesn't make it worthwhile in my eyes.

Jojo

Ye i can honestly get why people would dislike it. I guess the anime just hit me in the right spots

Definitely Nodame, even though the second season was a little subpar.

Shiori Experience could be pretty good if the planets aligned and they sorted out the copyright stuff and got good people to do it.

I gotta say I actually really like the dubbed songs a lot better.

Beck's anime is super good too, simply because the pacing, sound design and basically everything feel so comfy that for a while it had me wondering if it was based on a true story or something. The way events just flowed into each other in the anime felt so natural. It sort of went against usual story structure but that just made it feel more real if I'm being honest.

Sakamichi is one of the few anime to make me cry. That's not nothing.

>nobody has posted the very best.

I am disappoint.

youtube.com/watch?v=su7M0mJLRms

White Album?

The only Macross series mentioned in this thread is the least musical one. What the fuck.

WA2 actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5FGsoEoNJA
Actually I don't really think there is one, but it is pretty fun.

You should watch Osamu Kobayashi's other directorial works if you haven't already.

Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou

DMC is the best one, how can there even be an argument about it?

Symphogear

Why isn't there any musical anime, actually?

That season was great for shorts

>never heard of utena
The absolute state

Remember when people hoped it wouldn't be such a pointless waste of talented people's time?
And then it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=BrUuKehpGuQ