Guns should be regulated

>guns should be regulated
>violent video games that are basically target practice for these guns shouldn't

I hope you don't hold these two conflicting viewpoints, Sup Forums. Else you're a hypocrite.

Attached: 3-Gun-Competition-Guns[1].jpg (800x488, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1916/miliprog/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Videogames don't teach you how to shoot guns though. Other than that I agree.

Video games don't shoot bullets. Guns do.

They aren't conflicting at all though? Wouldn't that "target practice" would be pretty worthless if you can't get the guns in the first place.

When did they come out with fully automatic CDs

>implying guns aren't already regulated
>implying video games "train" you for real life shooting and/or combat situations

Attached: 1521496869436.jpg (700x716, 79K)

I can't wait until the shit hits the fan so I can get my hands on a rifle and start kicking ass with no formal gun training due to my years of video game expertise.

Violent media and guns have been in the hands of children for literally centuries in the U.S.

The only thing that changed was the implementation of the self esteem movement and anti-bullying movement - which unironically caused comumbine to happen one year after academia invented these cancerous concepts.

Instead of weird kids getting humbled by their peers they're given fake, inflated egos that don't match their realities. (Lack of genuine interactions)

Bullying is better than people faking smiles at you and avoiding you.

Attached: 1521499942733.jpg (1024x845, 74K)

It’s true. I became a pro football player using the skills I learnt playing Fifa.

>>guns should be regulated
But I don't have that viewpoint you fucking commie.

>basically target practice
I don't think you understand what you are talking about.

You know commies are against gun regulation, right? Liberals are the only ones who want.

Actual range time and cheap ammo cost less than video games.
It's easier to just get REAL target practice.

>bullied beta tries to rationalize his experiences when his best bud kicked his ass and then pretended that nothing happened

>You know commies are against gun regulation
Stop recruiting my bros, leftypol.

Actually they are, stores don't sell rated M games to minors. I'm over 40 and they still asked for my ID.

Now get off my lawn newfags.

Then start speaking out, commiecuck.

I do, retard

>tell white males they're guilty for historical atrocities since kindergarten

>tell them all their natural impulses with the female peers are bigoted and wrong by default

>demonize their one pass-time, demonize their existence if they are not cucked "LGBT allies"

>give them brain damage via behavioral medication because they're not like sleepy Jose or sleepy jamal

>"omg why are they killing us lmao"

You leftist idiots left them no recourse. You stripped them of any positive outlet in their own fucking societies.

Attached: 1520803242305.jpg (760x760, 58K)

I don't trust a government that has guns to tell me that I can't have guns. At least in Europe cops don't openly carry their shit in a holster at all times.

This is the extend of my bullying

>used to go to a black school

>picked up their low IQ humor and habits

>go to new white school

>"hey user, stop acting retarded. What's wrong with you?""

>realize they're right

>adapt to new social environment

>never get bullied again

>make many new friends shortly after

Bullying is natural and healthy in small amounts m8.

Attached: tumblr_p2khwsu6pr1w46sjco1_500.jpg (500x372, 71K)

I agree with your sentiment that bullying is actually good.
Banter builds character. Teaches kids how to deal with harsh realities early, leaving them better-equipped to face life.
Bullying shouldn't be banned. But there still does need to be a support system for thin-skinned worms so they don't attempt mass murder after every wedgie. Maybe a hot guidance counselor to give you hugs so your boners distract you from how much you hate Chad.

Not you personally fag, but you tankies in general.

is it odd that I'm pro 2nd amendment gun ownership and pro vidya

Attached: DXWkHDpV4AEvtAP.jpg (1200x786, 86K)

If you'd look for it you'd find it. Commies don't have a big enough platform to reach anyone outside of the internet.

The internet is influential enough.
Why aren't you guys shilling pro-gun shit on reddit and tumblr, your largest support bases ffs?
Once the proletariat loses it's access to guns, it's not likely to ever come back. Neither of us wants this shit and they're pushing disarmament harder and harder every happening.

>Why aren't you guys shilling pro-gun shit on reddit and tumblr, your largest support bases ffs?
We are, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Anyone who goes onto a commie sub (other that latestagecapitalism which is liberal as fuck) will find pro-gun content.

Because once the party is established the armed prole becomes a danger, don't want them accidentally think there is anything outside of the party after all.
And the preferred method is the Long March through the Institutions (ie: get in positions of relevance, education, law, media, human resources, moderator positions etc) and then influence the process to bring more of your ilk in till the place is completely under your (as in ideology) control
Then use it to brainwash others and springboard yourself towards higher positions.

There is a reason why you see youngster screaming in unison "BAN GUNS NO CAPITALISM DEATH TO WHITES COMMUNISM NOW" over and over again like a broken record

The 2nd amendment was drafted during a period of time when people were still recovering from defending their homes from an invasive enemy that outnumbered, and outgunned them. People having a means of personal protection was actually important back then.

It's outdated. Just buy a taser or any other number of modern non-lethal self-defense tools if you worry about your ability to defend yourself. It's not like you're going to be fending off advancing armies like the colonies had to.

t. never shout a gun before.
It isn't the same.

The only thing video games could actually teach you is how to reload because the animation shows you, literally nothing else translates to training.

>There is a reason why you see youngster screaming in unison "BAN GUNS NO CAPITALISM DEATH TO WHITES COMMUNISM NOW" over and over again like a broken record
Nice fanfic

I only play video games about little girls. Those aren't violent, right?

Attached: 1470001465947.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Video games wont teach ya anything on how to use these.

Attached: kingsofthehill32b.jpg (360x268, 30K)

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1916/miliprog/index.htm

Attached: lenin.jpg (460x276, 27K)

Video games arent real user

this isn't Sup Forums, kys

Attached: 1516588983149.jpg (480x255, 32K)

Pretty sure this was on Sup Forums then moved here, first 29 posts are noflags

#1 both guns and video games should not be regulated. They're both fucking fantastic (except candy crush, that can go to hell)

#2 Video games used as shooting practice?
Nigga please. Call of Duty will simply get you killed in real life. There's a fucking world of difference between shooting a real gun and video games.