Someone got arrested that was involved with Public Relations

We have come under great scrutiny for this report. As we initially reported from our source P 0 d 3 5 7 a has not only been indicted by Robert Mueller but notified that he will be arrested. Now, the media has not covered this because the show they put on for cameras has not happened. They are continuing to call us Fake News because we have confirmed this story through multiple sources.

True Pundit and The FBI have dumped water on the P 0 d 3 5 7 a’s being arrested.

Here is some clarification:

1.P 0 d 3 5 7 a was warned of coming indictment and told he would be arrested just like Manafort.

2. We never claimed he was in Federal Custody but claimed he not only has been informed he will be arrested but the indictment is already finished.

We are all about accuracy here and are sorry if we didn’t clarify claims in a correct fashion in the article above.

Attached: worry.png (340x300, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xUW8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is worrying. Has the partyvan been dispatched?

threads and tweets are getting nuked
there is not one mention of it on any network, pretty creepy if they have that much control over it

>HE'S GETTING ARRESTED THIS TIME FOR SURE, YOU GUYS

Attached: 1516420758955.jpg (620x412, 23K)

Q said this would happen

you don't like the idea of him being arrested or just bored of seeing the same news repeated for years now

What the hell is a pod357?

Attached: 11010.jpg (221x250, 6K)

you made me smile, thank you

3 = e, 5=s, 7=t

true if big

HOT SHIT DONCHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

If the 3 is a E and the 5 is an S and the 7 is a T:

P0D357A

They are obviously trying to not get the thread nuked by spelling out the name.

Attached: 1492698930707.jpg (517x399, 27K)

>PED0TFSA
What if 3 is T and 5 is F and 7 is S?

The latter. I'd be dancing on the roof if they collared him.

Attached: 1517327819412.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Fat Tony had the pope at his fucking birthday party.

The fucking pope.

I wasn’t sure if this was another gun hating thread...

Understood, I'm being the forever optimist and imagine seeing hot shit behind bars very soon

Nice pair of arm butts you got there

vatican was bought out by Soros with a sizable loan in the late 90's, he was overheard talking about a great unrest to come in the near future.
This new pope is very much on par with the one-world government plan and the red shoes he wears bugs me the most

>Red shoes

I still have flashback of the dread I felt when I saw those shoes, the gleam on it is unnatural, unlike any leather I've ever seen. First time I've actually felt dread looking at a picture, and it was so sudden and random I can't explain it. I've seen cartel videos and pictures that don't even do justice to what I felt the first time I saw those damned shoes.

This is the source of the OP:
archive.is/xUW8I

my failing was not learning symbolism earlier in life but now that I do i can say that ignorance is indeed bliss

Ignorance isn't bliss my friend, it is a horrendous substitute, akin to castrating yourself so you do not fall prey to lust when in itself it is merely an extrapolation of want.

To be honest I had lost all and any respect for Peter the Roman when he cleaned and kissed the feet of Muslims, which is extremely horrendous given the implications.

checked
Tesla did that for just that reason
that was one of the topics Soros discussed with the Vatican, but back then it was called "Global Warming"

Welcome to the internet newfriend

it's those colored detergent things that the kids like to eat these days

>doesn't post pic
Fuck man

Published November 5th 2017.

So nothing new since November last year? Sage

Helps from getting nailed by mod filters or hostile slide bots

the thread was nuked and it had tweets that were deleted
this blog was the closest I could find about it.
4plebs is down atm so i can't link back

bumping for "the" thread... this is the reason why you know who has duoble-up'd their efforts as of recent

Attached: 1520188422110.png (499x641, 299K)

Bleep beep boop bump

Attached: F25592F9-69E3-4A25-B2F9-FBDB636FC530.jpg (470x248, 24K)

bump, and guys, they're deleting these threads so whatever you do don't type 'Podesta" out. If you do, replace it with numbers and spaces like P 0 B # S 7 A. Keep it close enough that we know who you're talking about but mix it up enough to trick the mods and scrapers.

Youd be dancing at the end of a rope soon if anyone touches so much as a hair on his head.

Not Trump, you mongoloid.

Attached: 1490403187159.jpg (1415x939, 1.01M)

Did Q Predict this? Also, is there any evidence of this out there on the interwebs or is this another LARP thread? Why am i even bothering to ask.