Operation: Save the children

As we all know britain is basically a thought police state. Where fucking paedophiles can get away with raping our children. We need to change this for the future of our country fellow bongs. So here is what we do

Step 1: Spread this link(spread it around normalfag infested sites e.g reddit, facebook and twitter)
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Step 2: Call out the government for not doing anything about it

Step 3: Start up petition's to get rapefugees deported

Step 4: Spread propaganda(shit like your child could be next).

Step 5: Have a laugh while the MSM tries to damage control the situation.

Attached: Anime-Monogatari-(Series)-Hachikuji-Mayoi-adult-1122728.jpg (1279x719, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-Islam_political_parties_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds good. good luck bongs

>This user has been taken into custody for saying racist comments.

but seriously thanks we need to make a stand otherwise nothing will change.

i agree. this is a serious problem and more people should know this.

This may not even work remember the general british person is more cucked than your average soyboy.

Where are all the bongs? This is a good idea.

No clue m8

bump

Do any of you bongs truly care?

Consider that 80% of this board are from T_D who would rather make fun of europe than actually help it I don't think this will get very far.

Doing God's work.

Jailed for having a contrary opinion.
>Don't be a racist minion
>Bin that dangerous opinion

Attached: 1518694809315.jpg (720x404, 64K)

I live in scotland. So I live by SNP laws technically.

Attached: Britpropaganda-1.jpg (1223x1134, 197K)

Sadly true.

kek, it's pretty bad here in America too.

Forgot to take off memeflag.

Thank you my fellow Sup Forumsack. If we do nothing then the world won't change.

making a couple more.
your thread is being slid.

Bumping from 'Nam. Dis thread is better than my grandma's Taiwan Soap Drama

Attached: tải xuống.jpg (259x194, 6K)

We need enough rope to hang all the gubbermint. Start buying bulk.

Attached: 1511375882777.jpg (722x349, 56K)

prevent sliding by posting in (((tommy robinson))) and related threads. they wont slide their own posts.

Attached: Britpropaganda-2.jpg (1223x1134, 214K)

Bump for my bong brothers. You need support and spirit. Don't let the challenge intimidate you boys.

How is Vietnam for living in?

Attached: Hue-Imperial-City-Walls-and-Moat.jpg (1000x667, 53K)

If we get enough folk in here we can make this work. We need to weaken the government's influence on the population that way we can change our country for the better.

You fucking rats deserve it for backstabbing nazi germany.

That's in the past stop hiding behind a meme flag shill.

Bump
Hope you pull the finger out and start fighting back bongs.

The past is what builds the future

If this is successful it will give us a sense of hope. We can push against the establishment and fight against the jews

Attached: Britpropaganda-3.jpg (1223x1134, 217K)

These are coming along great user. They are really striking and will get people mad.

hope you guys get justice

Attached: Britpropaganda-5.jpg (930x619, 98K)

Attached: Britpropaganda-6.jpg (1223x1134, 47K)

Attached: Britpropaganda-4.jpg (1223x1134, 290K)

Eh...pretty nice. Living in small historical city at the North West of the country. Nice people, usually more old more nice. No crimes, so no robbery, snatching or murder/homicide, only once in a while some minorities get arrested because drug trafficking. Many places to eat along with many homes that work like family-business will sell you many things or utilities you need. Lot of historical sites and monuments from fighting with French.
10/10 would die and bury here.

Things are looking up we should always remain optimistic.

bump

Attached: 1474492371367.jpg (800x1114, 142K)

>inb4 all bongs in this thread are arrested for wrongthink

Attached: youdontevensmile.webm (1350x1600, 3M)

>Lalalalalala
>Here comes the racist using children for their islamophobic propaganda
>Lalalalalala
There, I saved you the trouble.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (460x306, 891K)

We need to find a way to work around the shills and T_D.

Then we point out how hypocritical they are because they use children in their nigger propaganda and their pro leftie ideology.

>spread maymays on Twitter (can ask influential accounts to post one or two images if you dont have a large following)
>organize flier drops at uni and other public places
>???
>profit!

Attached: save-1.jpg (1223x1134, 47K)

This.

Take one of these then.

Attached: 1511436607399.jpg (721x960, 101K)

Spread the truth.

You Spaniards aren't half bad.

Attached: Sengoku_Nadeko_Bakemonogatari.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>Step 2: Call out the government for not doing anything about it

Also attacking in the right place. In relation to Telford then West Mercia Police & MP Lucy Allen should be first places to focus on.

Email: [email protected]

Web & Social media
Twitter Twitter: @lucyallan Website Website: www.lucyallan.com/

maybe avoid using Tommy and ecelebs. There's plenty of real people who will help.

@officialmoz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-Islam_political_parties_in_Europe

If you start with 10 people spreading fliers and memes online you can convince local news outlets to cover your campaign (they love this shit). Then you can convince celebrities to take up your cause but you may need a basic mission statement to convince them (we want to stop muslim rape gangs by drawing attention to our politicians failure in protecting our children, etc.)

best of luck OP

Cheers mate this plan is getting better and better.

Happy to help as much as I can but we need to be subtle and smart. I believe we have the numbers the main issue will be unifying everyone.

The other poster is correct about ecelebs they do not garner any trust with the general population. We just need our convictions and the ability to start fighting for each other again.

If we can get something people can unite behind then we can definitely do this. I wasn't going to suggest going to ask ecelebs help. I myself don't consider them trustworthy and they may spill the secret.

Eww, they're like cockroaches. Everywhere. The sight of Jews makes me feel ill nowadays.

wait is that supposed to be snail girl or something? is she grown up in this? how long has this fucking series been going on now?

Attached: shinobioufeet.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Also some user suggested a silent protest wearing masking tape on your mouth sounds

Having something for people to unite behind is not going to be a problem. Quite clearly the political system is the enemy and I am not just talking one party or another but the whole thing.

The main issues (I think) are:
1) How about going to bring change in a productive way
2) Getting the lazy, dissatisfied public to do something.

Yeah that is a major issue. People are lazy as fuck. I think if we could get someone charismatic then we could have him rally the people against the government. Remember most people are sheep. They will follow the leader and if you take the leader away then the sheep will go ballistic.

That depends on how it is enacted.

Having some sort of leader comes with too many obstacles and potential problems. although if someone came along great.

Wars are not won on just one front though. You are right though people are sheep but they need a bandwagon to jump on.

Guess your right about that. However we can use the sheep mentality to our advantage. We can spin things to make it so that they believe our side is the right choice. If 3 come along its likely than 10 more will follow.

Nah mate they go to the future during a hachikuji story.

Should you guys make a Discord maybe? You can get enough people together who are committed to the cause and actually plan this out.

I think we need a better operation title and more anons to put forward ideas.

I'm unironically watching the Monogatari series right now. I can't believe I waited this long to get started on it.

Yeah I got an idea. Everyday i'll post this thread with hachikuji at the top of it. You going to be ready for tomorrow?

I'm a fan m8 its pretty neat.

Sure and a discord is not a bad idea either.

We may get censored though. Its always a good idea to have a plan B in case of emergencies. Its getting pretty late and I have work tomorrow so I'll be going to bed now.

I would be angry at you for posting a major spoiler in your pic related but I dropped the show because it's so shitty that I just don't care.

Goodnight mate. I am up for a while so will try to keep the thread alive to see if we can drum up some more support.

bumb for justice. I wouldn't want my future kids to live among such inbred scum nor would I want my fellow bongs kids to either. I'm going to do my best to spread this. Thanks for your service good user

Attached: 709.png (600x1032, 736K)

bump for a bong of action

Take this to 'RedditChan' and 'mlp'
You'll get at least a few people more profoundly interested in this. But you'll need a proper OP post.

I'll share it, we need to get more people in on this. If we're lucky then we can make this bigger than the hewillnotdivideus op and actually make a difference. True non cucked Britons must rise from the ashes of our fallen empire and conquer the world once again!

Attached: Tb+mentioned+swell+with+arguments+about+english+vs+american+chocolate+_d62c146e9e4c6156055497f0e92f6 (1767x994, 227K)